Welcome to the new, improved Marvel Heroes forums!

Read our opening post and our Quick-Start Guide to get started!

(Click the 'X' at the top right to close this message.)

Awaiting 2.2 patch notes

Location Awaiting Silver Surfer!Posts: 629 Amazing
edited February 7

Here I sit, @Ryolnir, TRYING ever so diligently to NOT peel my fingernails off in anticipation for the 2.2 patch notes.

I know you are hard at work compiling the complete and accurate notes, but for God's sake man, you're KILLING me here! ;)

Will they add the new story chapter than includes Muspleheim? /Surtur s domain/

@saturnkraken said: Will they add the new story chapter than includes Muspleheim? /Surtur s domain/

no

GuardianLocation St LouisPosts: 2,107 Fantastic

I hope they are up within the hour.. I want to fully read them before heading home for the day to play the game.. Last thing i want is to lose game time tonight because I am busy reading the patch notes when I could be playing the game...

@Ryolnir

Bring them on bud!!

I misread the title of thread as "amazing 2-2 patch notes"

dissapointed :(

I wasn't expecting this patch to be the official 2.2 iteration, but I guess adding Runes is a pretty significant addition.

Location Awaiting Silver Surfer!Posts: 629 Amazing

@gonetoarcadia said: I wasn't expecting this patch to be the official 2.2 iteration, but I guess adding Runes is a pretty significant addition.

For it to be a full 10th as opposed to a 100th (patch 2.2 as opposed to 2.16), it MUST have some serious things in it.

OOO OOO OOO! I KNOW! They MUST be releasing Silver Surfer as a SURPRISE character today! I KNEW IT!

/dreams

@saturnkraken said: Will they add the new story chapter than includes Muspleheim? /Surtur s domain/

I would say there will be new story. Previous asgard patches with story also had numbers 2.x (where x was 0 or 1). Now we have 2.2 and new subtitle

@Icikus said: it MUST have some serious things in it

For serious, it is runes. A lot of work went into runes, runewords, and enchanting.

Phoenix PoweredPosts: 577 Amazing

how long server will be offline? 2 hours?

Location CaliPosts: 22 Mighty

Hi all,

Is there any ETA for the downtime??

@Ryolnir is Danger room happening today as well?

Location BrisVegasPosts: 4 New Agent

Woohoo can't wait to farm this one out >8)