The Marvel Heroes 2015 servers are back online with update 1.49, including Achievements, Vision, the Age of Ultron mode and Scarlet Witch's 52 review!
Log into the game at anytime Saturday May 2nd (Pacific Time) for a FREE Iron Man Mark 43 Armor inspired by Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron!

Categories

Awaiting 2.2 patch notes

Location Exploring the cosmos with Silver Surfer!Posts: 1,157 Fantastic
edited February 2014

Here I sit, @Ryolnir, TRYING ever so diligently to NOT peel my fingernails off in anticipation for the 2.2 patch notes.

I know you are hard at work compiling the complete and accurate notes, but for God's sake man, you're KILLING me here! ;)

·

Will they add the new story chapter than includes Muspleheim? /Surtur s domain/

·
Location Marvel BugsPosts: 550 Amazing

@saturnkraken said:

no

·
GuardianPosts: 2,923 Fantastic

I hope they are up within the hour.. I want to fully read them before heading home for the day to play the game.. Last thing i want is to lose game time tonight because I am busy reading the patch notes when I could be playing the game...

@Ryolnir

Bring them on bud!!

·

I misread the title of thread as "amazing 2-2 patch notes"

dissapointed :(

·
Location Dirty SouthPosts: 773 Amazing

Hopefully we get some this time. Since they was slick with the last patch which nerfed Doombots and cosmic ring drop ratio.

·

I wasn't expecting this patch to be the official 2.2 iteration, but I guess adding Runes is a pretty significant addition.

·
Location Exploring the cosmos with Silver Surfer!Posts: 1,157 Fantastic

@gonetoarcadia said:
I wasn't expecting this patch to be the official 2.2 iteration, but I guess adding Runes is a pretty significant addition.

For it to be a full 10th as opposed to a 100th (patch 2.2 as opposed to 2.16), it MUST have some serious things in it.

OOO OOO OOO! I KNOW! They MUST be releasing Silver Surfer as a SURPRISE character today! I KNEW IT!

/dreams

·
Location Katowice, PLPosts: 173 Incredible

@saturnkraken said:

I would say there will be new story. Previous asgard patches with story also had numbers 2.x (where x was 0 or 1). Now we have 2.2 and new subtitle

·

@Icikus said:
it MUST have some serious things in it

For serious, it is runes. A lot of work went into runes, runewords, and enchanting.

·
Phoenix PoweredPosts: 680 Amazing

how long server will be offline? 2 hours?

·
Location CaliPosts: 22 Mighty

Hi all,

Is there any ETA for the downtime??

·
Location Dark Side of the MoonPosts: 1,041 Fantastic

@Ryolnir is Danger room happening today as well?

·
Location BrisVegasPosts: 14 Mighty

Woohoo can't wait to farm this one out >8)

·
Location Petting your ponyPosts: 1,848 Fantastic

@totothebest said:
I would say there will be new story. Previous asgard patches with story also had numbers 2.x (where x was 0 or 1). Now we have 2.2 and new subtitle

Yeah...no....the subtitle refers to the enchanting crafting

·
Askani'sonPosts: 13 Mighty

Any increase to inventory space happening with this patch?

·