Bonus G Sale Live NOW! - Ends Noon Tuesday September 1st Pacific Time

Categories

Hero Synergy Experience Bonus

WallcrawlerLocation PhoenixPosts: 818 Amazing

This is a simple solution for every 12 levels on your account you get 1% XP gain. That way people can play the way they want and still achieve bonuses and newer players will feel rewarded sooner.

Location Excalibur LighthousePosts: 792 Amazing

@KingBacon said:
Hey all,

I just implemented a new feature that's coming soon. For each hero you own that has reached level 60, you will receive an account wide permanent 5% experience bonus. Screenshot below with all the heroes unlocked and at level 60 (even Ghost Rider). Enjoy!

Shouldn't this show in the acheivments page? Where you press V and see the character specific synergies and it also shows how many levels you have to go? Just makes more sense to me

Fearless LeaderPosts: 564 Amazing

@endest said:
Massive disappointment.

We spend weeks getting one hero to sixty for a bonus that is so small it will never be noticed?

I am done paying for new heroes. I will never have time to level what I already have. This seals the deal. Not even sure why you bothered....

It adds up. If you give too much, people with all heroes at 60 will be like the Flash!

Please make them soon, i want to Level my other chars left at Level 30. ^^

Awesome!Glad to see this implemented.A small credit boost would help out people who want to level multiple character to 60 would help out greatly as well.

@Lunarshade said:
This is a simple solution for every 12 levels on your account you get 1% XP gain. That way people can play the way they want and still achieve bonuses and newer players will feel rewarded sooner.

5 level 12s does not equal a level 60 in time, experience, effort, or accomplishment.

WallcrawlerLocation PhoenixPosts: 818 Amazing

@iontyld but having 6 level 50s is better than 2 60s in time effort, experience and accomplishment. In the current 6o or nothing system you are once again rewarding those who played a few heroes vs those who played many. This is supposed to be a system to reward those who play many. If we are going to keep rewarding those who play few or one character whats the point of this.

We also need to be in the new players corner and grow the game and if they buy an Avengers pack and level 5 guys to 12 give them a 5% bonus maybe they will enjoy the game and keep playing.

@fubanuba said:
Awesome!Glad to see this implemented.A small credit boost would help out people who want to level multiple character to 60 would help out greatly as well.

Just having Stark or Cage available on tap does that?

AssembledLocation Upstate NYPosts: 448 Amazing

Very much looking forward to this being available. I'm having fun playing, but leveling each successive character just FEELS slower after having just gone through the content on a previous character. (I can't even bring myself to play Thing, Daredevil or Hawkeye at this point - though I do want to get them to 20 to do Legendaries.)

True BelieverLocation Jolly 'ole EnglandPosts: 2,615 Cosmic

@KingBacon said:
Thanks everyone for your feedback.

From this day forward thou shalt be known as @GodBacon.

Thank you for the update, you are awesome.

WakandanLocation Nor CalPosts: 240 Amazing

Thank you. The sliding scale is a great idea.

AssembledLocation Doomsaw's Front LawnPosts: 1,238 Fantastic
edited December 2013

@KingBacon, to make prestige appealing would it be possible to say for example you complete each tier of the prestige you get add xp on top of synergies like a passive so you complete the green title lvl 30 extra 0.5xp , lvl 50 1.5xp, lvl 60 3.0xp the numbers would double with each title you go after , thoughts?

Location HarryTasker GamingPosts: 12,801 Cosmic

@KingBacon said:
I went ahead and gave bonus XP for heroes at level 30 and at level 50. Now the bonuses will be as follows: 1.0% XP Bonus for each level 30 hero, 3% XP Bonus for each level hero 50 and 5% XP Bonus for each level 60 hero.

9% total, or are you just going up 2% more at 50 and 2% more at 60 from your starting 1% at 30?

True BelieverLocation Jolly 'ole EnglandPosts: 2,615 Cosmic

@walkeneightyone said:
9% total, or are you just going up 2% more at 50 and 2% more at 60 from your starting 1% at 30?

I read it as 5% total. 1% + 2% = 3% + 2% = 5%. But I can see why you'd be asking for clarification.

FuturistPosts: 1,439 Fantastic
edited December 2013

So, at 30-49 you have 1%, at 50-59 you have 3%, and at 60 you now have 5%?

Location HarryTasker GamingPosts: 12,801 Cosmic

@Kalasco said:
I read it as 5% total. 1% + 2% = 3% + 2% = 5%. But I can see why you'd be asking for clarification.

That's what I'm assuming, 9% would be a bit crazy, but yeah the wording seems like it could be either.

Although IDK that a 2% difference is going to entice me to take all my 50's to 60, I'd probably be pretty content there for awhile at least.