Welcome to the new, improved Marvel Heroes forums!

Read our opening post and our Quick-Start Guide to get started!

(Click the 'X' at the top right to close this message.)

When Gazillion finally has a reasonable balance among heroes...

edited March 21

...a lot of players will already have left.

PS: Alright, I was quite mad when I started this thread. The game since has gone a long way, but I'll leave it here as the thread already got a move of its own.

@Ryolnir said: You're right, which is why we're doing the DPS rework/pass on all heroes next month.

I hope it holds people over. I know there's some heroes out there (coughdaredevilcough) who need an interesting skillset just as much as they need dps.

@Ryolnir said: You're right, which is why we're doing the DPS rework/pass on all heroes next month.

If this patch you talking about wont change anything, ill give up with your game...

True BelieverLocation Any hot grills online?Posts: 1,518 Fantastic
edited November 2013

@Farer said:

I didn't rage quit, and i can't do anything with 0 spirit. My tone was very well mannered compared to your "omg everyone will quit". I reported a bug and it's getting fixed. Look at the pvp forum where I made my report. and not me joking around with a guy I know who made that specific thread.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/46550/human-torch-spirit-stones-are-not-effective#latest

You're talking about pve bro, not pvp. The secondary resource is chewing through shields in pvp and leaving multiple heroes getting 1 shot.. I suggested a small change to spirit. . Looks like you need to learn to read too.

you're honestly the same guy who would say Hawkeye isn't good. Well, if you play wave of arrow/twin arrow build it's actually good.

Some thought is required in a build, as in the DD in that video. How many heroes can actually do that? Again learn to play.

Listen, why don't you take a rule out of my book. Make a thread that isn't 4 words. Make it logical and get results.

True BelieverLocation Any hot grills online?Posts: 1,518 Fantastic

@ToTheHeavens said: Example: When every hero in the game hits and clears like Spider-Man and Iron Man, guess what happens next? 2013 all over again wrapped in shiny glitter and in an Asgardian box with bosses, terminals, and all enemies getting buffed.

you're over thinking it. A online game changes with every patch. You basically described every mmo game / fps/ moba/rts/ tcg. Right online game.

The difference is, gaz changes practically every week. You're suggesting they don't patch for 2 months and to slow things down.

So there you go. It's not 6 months for some characters to become viable. More like 7, 7 and a half.