Categories

Friday Summary Update

ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Sinking ship called Florida.Posts: 1,515 Fantastic

@Rasetsu said:

@Tocimus said:

@Tithian said:

@AgentPilot said:
Hi All,

We're unfortunately pushing out our Friday summary - we want to make sure we answer the burning questions about Omega Prestige tuning and other major items, and need more time to make sure we have these right. Will have more news on Monday!

Why would the PC community care for a feature coming literally 6 months down the line? Is it really so hard to address each community with its own Q&A, and focus on (you know) on the things each one cares about?

Affects us regardless. So if we want to give input, we need the info now.

What is this input thing that you speak of ?

Heretic ! We shall all bow down in worship of the all mighty metrics !

There's only 100 Trash Pandas. So not to bad.
I mean, they were only 3months late on figuring out OPx70 was a terrible idea.

this just in from Marvel!

Posts: 479 Amazing

@Tocimus said:
Affects us regardless. So if we want to give input, we need the info now.

You talking as if the systems are not set in stone already.

The only reason we'd need the info now, is to say "we told you so" a few months down the line. Don't get me wrong, having any sort of info is nice, but really I'd like a more PC-focused Q&A with questions asked by the actual community.

Thank you Wizzer!
Sig made by Wizzer.

ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Sinking ship called Florida.Posts: 1,515 Fantastic
edited October 22

@Tithian said:

@Tocimus said:
Affects us regardless. So if we want to give input, we need the info now.

You talking as if the systems are not set in stone already.

The only reason we'd need the info now, is to say "we told you so" a few months down the line. Don't get me wrong, having any sort of info is nice, but really I'd like a more PC-focused Q&A with questions asked by the actual community.

Aside from team ups and pet affixes, everything console (excluding loot boxes) is everything pc to be.

this just in from Marvel!

Location It says fun, But i mean lol/disagreePosts: 4,812 Cosmic

5ROCK

image
Location Spider woman's housePosts: 54 Mighty

In the Monday update I hope to have more news about the omega prestige for the pc and odinson and when jess will enter the test center...

Posts: 25 Mighty

I hope a good news about odinson, spider and omega patch.
Thanks, Gazillion!

Posts: 479 Amazing
edited October 23

@Tocimus said:

@Tithian said:

@Tocimus said:
Affects us regardless. So if we want to give input, we need the info now.

You talking as if the systems are not set in stone already.

The only reason we'd need the info now, is to say "we told you so" a few months down the line. Don't get me wrong, having any sort of info is nice, but really I'd like a more PC-focused Q&A with questions asked by the actual community.

Aside from team ups and pet affixes, everything console (excluding loot boxes) is everything pc to be.

True, but the point of weekly updates is to give info on the immediate future, not half a year down the line.

Although to be honest, a pure PC Q&A would need to have a lot of answers to questions they don't seem to like, so there's that.

Thank you Wizzer!
Sig made by Wizzer.

Fearless LeaderLocation Middle EarthPosts: 1,825 Fantastic
edited October 23

The Q:A where DEFENSIVE stats actually does the job...Dodge and Deflect are the best stats.

Is it here yet? come on!

edit: The dodge proc from Gazillion's Omega item set took down the server. (currently offline)


AGE OF APUNKALYPSE Signature by RaiseTheGrave

Join The Mavericks today!

R.I.P summoners in Marvel Heroes.

Posts: 4,509 Cosmic
edited October 23

I assume that in this update they are going to announce to us that the ragnarok content will be unlocked on the console version first too. (given that on october 27 they are selling a Gladiator Thor pack ?)

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

Sign In or Register to comment.