@TheDink said:
So here's an Update of sorts.

Thanks.

Hope you are doing well these days,

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

Location I'll be right here..Posts: 697 Amazing

I am really glad they don't let the graphics get stale. That is very important with the console who expect a certain level of image quality.

From the PC side, it's just cool looking though. New costumes are what sells and it's disconcerting to see them not trying to sell us new things.

Hope to see them sometime to check out the work.

Location IllinoisPosts: 1,101 Fantastic

@TheDink said:

We the Character Artists (New Lead, @YoungNg, @Pilgrym and Moi) have been working on all kinds of stuff, Movie stuff (Thor) VU's, Variants and Fidelity passes.

VU=Redoing character from scratch.

Fidelity Pass=Take existing model and upgrade the textures and shaders.

Recent Fidelity pass that comes to mind for me was Gambit Death and Lady Loki.

The Ghost Rider one I am not sure if it's been released yet but it was done by @YoungNg

Hope this helps a bit.

i thought Gambit's Death costume looked better when i ran red prestige on him this weekend (doubted my eyes a little since it'd been a few months since i played him), whoever did his did a great job

Lux
Lux

@TheDink Do you know anything about Taskmaster's VU?

Location Black ForestPosts: 4,931 Cosmic

Udon Taskmaster needs love.

I am not proud of the numbers but you can see the my battle-tag.

@TheDink said:

We the Character Artists (New Lead, @YoungNg, @Pilgrym and Moi) have been working on all kinds of stuff, Movie stuff (Thor) VU's, Variants and Fidelity passes.

The Ghost Rider one I am not sure if it's been released yet but it was done by @YoungNg

Hope this helps a bit.

Yay! Thanks alot The Dink :smile:

GuardianLocation The RaccooniversePosts: 7,175 Cosmic

@TheDink said:

I'm great and on vacation XD thanks for that!

Good to know you're still around. Thanks for the update and I hope you have a nice vacation.

Thanks to @BabylonPaladin for the "Magic" card; RIP Permanent Groot summon 2014-2017

Location The Golden StatePosts: 167 Incredible
edited October 23

@HoloTweed said:

@Limerx said:
I see they are all VU's for the more expensive ENHANCED costumes only.

It makes sense that they would try to refresh the value of extra $ purchases to entice new people to take the plunge. You act like that's a bad thing.

I got all 3 via Blender. RIP Blender, you will be sorely missed.

wishlist: 90% off G coupon

True BelieverLocation LimboPosts: 375 Amazing

Gambit Death update...great now I have pick between the classic and Death when I play him. More options are always great so I look forward to seeing how it looks in game.

True BelieverLocation And stop inflicting your opinions upon the world!Posts: 1,991 Fantastic

Yayyy literally anything at all! Not being sarcastic, I am honestly excited for this and their update

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x
ALL LEVELS SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Last edited: 8/30/2017

May the Derp be with you

Uhh wanted heroes list thingie, umm.. agent venom, the death star, gamora, thanos, CAPTAIN jack sparrow, black knight, songbird, crystal, avatar aang, man-thing, Polaris, ahsoka tano, captain rex

AssembledLocation New EnglandPosts: 604 Amazing

@TheDink said:

Hope this helps a bit.

New Lead, does that mean that @Lord has moved on?

Location Wandering in the eerie streets of Stratholme.Posts: 3,766 Cosmic

@TheDink said:

Hope this helps a bit.

Great. Gambit Death's costume already looked very good.

I hope you guys can take a look on WM and IM VU, those are not really good, I hate to say.

CovertPosts: 316 Amazing

Just hoping he'll also finally get his yellow lightning from the comics :-)