Age of Apocalypse Twitch Live Stream recap

AssembledLocation New EnglandPosts: 604 Amazing

@supahcrap said:

@Costanza said:

@MrRomanticGameGuy said:
Is there any record of the stream?

Link is in the OP.

Unwatchable though.

I see that the stream replay is not working. I've looked around and don't see any other copy of it. I have PM'ed @AgentPilot to see if it can be fixed.

@AgentPilot said:
Looks like my screw up - Twitch had it archived it for viewing for a few weeks, but then automatically disappeared after that time as I didn't manually bring it over. Will be sure to confirm that these streams are archived for the long term for our future ones.

You are on a roll today!

@Wizdumb said:

@Tzeentch said:

@AgentPilot said:
Looks like my screw up - Twitch had it archived it for viewing for a few weeks, but then automatically disappeared after that time as I didn't manually bring it over. Will be sure to confirm that these streams are archived for the long term for our future ones.

Not instructed to lose it?

EDIT - Had to ask! lol

They have been doing stuff on twitch for years, and this time an oopsie happens, and its the stream that a lot of people want to point something out on. Very suspicious.

Well, it was also his first one. Depending on who does what it's not that unlikely for the new guy to forget.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

Location R'lyehPosts: 207 Amazing

Jesus Christ, someone from Gaz made a mistake and everybody thinks its part of a world-wide conspiracy. Harambe lives!

David Dohrmann, the resident fck trd, who's sole purpose of existing is destroying lives professionally (firing all Gaz employees with no severance package) and personally (Jessica Minor-Google it). DO NOT PLAY ANY GAME REMOTELY RELATED TO this depraved lunatic.

HotheadLocation Gazillion's Mushroom FarmPosts: 420 Amazing

@VergiltheFallen said:
Jesus Christ, someone from Gaz made a mistake and everybody thinks its part of a world-wide conspiracy. Harambe lives!

The plastic tips at the end of shoelaces are called aglets. Their true purpose is sinister.

@Wizdumb said:

@Tzeentch said:

@AgentPilot said:

EDIT - Had to ask! lol

They have been doing stuff on twitch for years, and this time an oopsie happens, and its the stream that a lot of people want to point something out on. Very suspicious.

Don't worry the painfully unfunny clip is still the #1 all time clip for the game. https://clips.twitch.tv/QuaintStrongStarlingKappa

Location EuropePosts: 1,433 Fantastic
edited October 20

@Talosar said:
Wow really, why am I not surprised. I guess next it will be the forums that accidentally get deleted including the backup archive.

Like this thread https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/328211/ceo-and-ep-q-a-live-stream (still wondering what happened to that and why. Any idea, @AgentPilot ? It's the thread where you were collecting questions.)

Do you mind? I'm trying to learn about the Okapi.

Location ChirstchurchPosts: 390 Amazing

@Balthazane said:

@Wizdumb said:

@Tzeentch said:

@AgentPilot said:

EDIT - Had to ask! lol

Don't worry the painfully unfunny clip is still the #1 all time clip for the game. https://clips.twitch.tv/QuaintStrongStarlingKappa

i had to tweet that to Jim sterling lol

KnightedLocation BriardvillePosts: 381 Amazing

censorship is not as easy as one would think

Fearless LeaderLocation Middle EarthPosts: 1,825 Fantastic

in 2 weeks! and cut...That clip is so dead on accurate...

@Balthazane said:

AGE OF APUNKALYPSE Signature by RaiseTheGrave

Join The Mavericks today!

R.I.P summoners in Marvel Heroes.

Location Wandering in the eerie streets of Stratholme.Posts: 3,766 Cosmic

@Maggotbreath said:

@Aoyama said:

@Zanarky said:
Looks like Omega Prestige will be necessary to play Omega difficulty based on what I saw. :p

The 2 hero they used to demo omega trial maybe wasn't well optimized/geared/enough IP...

Or the Devs are so out of touch that they simply aren't "DECENT" with their own game/design.

During the apoc term, you can see some of the gear he's got on jean, and it's pretty trash. Stuff like +spirit on kill and +health on kill.

You know, 2 of the worst affixes we have in game.

I don't think he realizes, that just because you have the omega affix, doesn't mean it's actually worth equipping.

I guess Gaz is forced to host another live stream with the CEO to end all the conspiracy theories.

@Balthazane said:

@Wizdumb said:

@Tzeentch said:

@AgentPilot said:

EDIT - Had to ask! lol

Wow