Categories

Gaz, you failed us again!

Askani'sonLocation Austin, TXPosts: 2,577 Cosmic

@AgentPilot said:
Still looking into this with the team, will have an update as soon as possible today.

So in other words...

@TheNapman said:

@AgentPilot said:
Still looking into this with the team, will have an update as soon as possible today.

Was the event meant to automated without a patch?

I thought one of the reasons they weren't running it anymore is because it is labor intensive, patch to turn it on, patch to turn it off, handling folks that destroyed the item they need to get the buff for their faction so it has to be started again, etc.

Location 42Posts: 38 Mighty

Just turned on Cosmic Chaos without an announcement. Keep sinking the ship gaz you are doing a great job.

So "we're looking into this with the team" seems to mean "we're putting cosmic chaos live instead"? That's the system message now.

Location Mommy, tell me about Daddy...Why can't I meet him?Posts: 2,545 Cosmic

@Cujogrrr said:

@TheNapman said:

@AgentPilot said:

Was the event meant to automated without a patch?

I thought one of the reasons they weren't running it anymore is because it is labor intensive, patch to turn it on, patch to turn it off, handling folks that destroyed the item they need to get the buff for their faction so it has to be started again, etc.

I was under that impression as well, which is why it seemed strange to have no patch for this event. I think Marakatti is right and the person now handling events didn't realise this.

Players wrongfully banned.A dark stain on your reputation Gazillion https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3803869/#Comment_3803869

Thinking about spending your hard earned cash on Gaz?
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/324275/attention-i-really-screwed-up-at-in-game-shop/p1

Location EuropePosts: 1,433 Fantastic

@Cujogrrr said:

This. Which is why I was very surprised that they announced it, and on such short notice too.

It's very weird.

Do you mind? I'm trying to learn about the Okapi.

As someone that didn't play during the original Civil War event my disappointment level is pretty extreme right now. I had planned to play every day while this event was running. I just played Big 10 and Cosmic Chaos, though, so there's no sense of urgency to play during Cosmic Chaos.

edited October 19

yeah I guess I'm gonna have to pass on this game for a little longer. This is another example of how much PC seems to mean to them. Event not working most of the time, no hero balancing for months, content delayed time and time again... I swear, each time they're making a step forward they take ten backward.

How is this company still running? That's a mystery...

Just logged in to see cosmic chaos on, I also had a team cap and team iron man box. plus it said that Cap was unlocked upon logging in. I already had him unlocked but my wife did not, but she still does not have him unlocked now.

Location West VirginiaPosts: 562 Amazing

Hopefully Cosmic is just filler while they work it out.

I mean, CW is actual incentive to log in and play, so the wife and I can finally get the one title we actually care about in the game (would have been better to get it back when we were playing, but even still, we'll get it for those few times we tool around). CC, though, is full-on reason not to play, since it's a whole lot of nothing plus constant loottrash cutter and meaningless pickups.

Ah well, back to Rocket League and Warframe. Hope you get that CW going, soon.

Location GalaxyPosts: 247 Amazing

GAZ never lie to players!
Still waiting update!
And melee Thor coming in this month?

edited October 19

Just logged back in (after dinner) and get 'HERO UNLOCKED' Captain America. Got him years ago and was my first Cosmic prestige. ... This is getting interesting. O_o

Edit: It's the Civ War TU. :smiley: Gosh....

@AgentPilot said:

Thanks!

thanks! With Cosmic Chaos on, what is the server side XP?

@HavokX said:

It's now +150% XP.

Location Wandering in the eerie streets of Stratholme.Posts: 3,766 Cosmic

@AgentPilot said:

Location IllinoisPosts: 1,101 Fantastic
edited October 19

@Sensorie said:

@HavokX said:

It's now +150% XP.

nice. i'll get some prestiging in this week then. have ~25 more heroes who are at orange 60, can catch more of them up to everyone else who is at red 60
edit: hadn't even noticed the big 10 caches are on when i posted, even better since i won't need to worry about cube shards either. just need to finish the next 120 minutes of ssb farming from those boosts i popped the other day first