Categories

Civil War Event Delay & Make Good

edited October 19

Hi All,

Unfortunately we're having issues making the Civil War Event work today, and it will have to be tabled for the future. Here is what just went live today as replacements and make goods.

• We are giving every PC player the following once if you log in anytime between now and 11:59pm October 26 - 1 Captain America Civil War Team-Up, 1 Iron Man Civil War Team-Up, 1 Team Captain America Mystery Box, and 1 Team Iron Man Mystery Box.
  • We've kept the 150% XP bonus from the Civil War Event live for this week.
  • We have turned on the Cosmic Chaos Event.
  • We've also turned on the Big 10 Cache o'Loot boxes.

We apologize for the Civil War Event not working today, we're getting to the bottom of it and fixing it for the future. Thanks again for all your support!

Follow Marvel Heroes Omega!

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Twitch

Awesome!

Thank you Gaz!

Location In the Eye of the HurricanePosts: 925 Amazing

Squee, thanks, and good luck sorting out those technical issues. ^.^

I hope working on Console hasn't taken anyone away from fixing PC, hah. /doesn't-know-how-these-things-work

~Gem of Oshtur~

The XP bonus is still +50%.

It was never +150%.

@AgentPilot said:
Hi All,

Unfortunately we're having issues making the Civil War Event work today, and it will have to be tabled for the future. Here is what just went live today as replacements and make goods.

• We are giving every PC player the following once if you log in anytime between now and 11:59pm October 26 - 1 Captain America Civil War Team-Up, 1 Iron Man Civil War Team-Up, 1 Team Captain America Mystery Box, and 1 Team Iron Man Mystery Box.
  • We've kept the 150% XP bonus from the Civil War Event live for this week.
  • We have turned on the Cosmic Chaos Event.
  • We've also turned on the Big 10 Cache o'Loot boxes.

We apologize for the Civil War Event not working today, we're getting to the bottom of it and fixing it for the future. Thanks again for all your support!

It's best! Thank you.

I've been trying to score that Cap team-up for so long - thank you!

Well played! Thank you!

Location EuropePosts: 1,433 Fantastic
edited October 19

Thanks! Even if all I wanted from the Civil War event was the two remaining achievements -- this is even better.

One question -- what happens if we keep the Mystery Boxes and open them after the Omega Patch? Asking because there's a chance for a random costume, and post patch there shouldn't be dupes anymore. Do we know yet how random costumes will be handled post Costume Closet? Will the boxes still work as intended?

Do you mind? I'm trying to learn about the Okapi.

@AgentPilot said:
.... 1 Captain America Civil War Team-Up, 1 Iron Man Civil War Team-Up ....

>

Any reasons please that this is locked for me, as if I've already got it, when I don't?

edited October 19

Well, in the words of the 21st century American Philosopher, "Lil Pump":

ESKETIT!

On the realsies, this is pretty neat. I will cosmic someone today. Thanks Gaz.

Location SantanderPosts: 440 Amazing

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH

Most wanted heroes:
-THE REAL BLACK BOLT
-Multiple man
-Archangel
-Sabretooth
-Quicksilver

Location PLPosts: 15 Mighty

Much appraciated :)

Super-SoldierPosts: 1,000 Fantastic

THIS is the Gazillion that made a million smiles in years gone by. Not just for the free stuff, to which I say thank you, but also to the desire to make right on a mistake.

Rak