Categories

Gaz, you failed us again!

@Payneshu said:

@brawlerman125 said:
So the moment Civil War turned on, pretty much nothing was active. Managed to get some Seals of Conflict to drop, but that's pretty much it. So is there a patch needed to turn everything else on?? Please @Asros @AgentVapor @AgentPilot

So you are saying it's just like the Monday Midtown madness issues? Sounds like Brak or @SamuRonX is running the event calendar.

reported for player shaming

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

Where is the CW event, gazillion? Dont disappointed us!

Location IllinoisPosts: 1,101 Fantastic

@SamuRonX said:

@Payneshu said:

@brawlerman125 said:
So the moment Civil War turned on, pretty much nothing was active. Managed to get some Seals of Conflict to drop, but that's pretty much it. So is there a patch needed to turn everything else on?? Please @Asros @AgentVapor @AgentPilot

So you are saying it's just like the Monday Midtown madness issues? Sounds like Brak or @SamuRonX is running the event calendar.

reported for player shaming

reported for reporting a post with Brak in it

@SheHulky said:

Nobody replies, because they are all looking for it. They are sure, it must be somewhere, but nobody can find it...

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

@Xzasxz said:

@SheHulky said:

Nobody replies, because they are all looking for it. They are sure, it must be somewhere, but nobody can find it...

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Location EuropePosts: 1,433 Fantastic

@Xzasxz said:

You know how you always find something else that you were looking for earlier, when you're looking for the next thing you lost? Maybe they'll find those question threads again!

Do you mind? I'm trying to learn about the Okapi.

edited October 19

@AgentFenixion said:

@Bakaxan said:
In order to protect the fee-fees of their servers, Gaz will not comment on the status of their servers.

...except to tell you that we've seen this thread and that we've passed it up for investigation, as is per normal.

Are we there yet? :)

Edit: Posted same time, but before seeing @AgentPilot 's update. /me waits.... :D

Location NYCPosts: 27 Mighty

@AgentPilot said:
Still looking into this with the team, will have an update as soon as possible today.

Any chance of getting cosmic prestige boost turned on with this? Really want to get more heroes ready for omega...

Location Mommy, tell me about Daddy...Why can't I meet him?Posts: 2,545 Cosmic

@AgentPilot said:
Still looking into this with the team, will have an update as soon as possible today.

Was the event meant to automated without a patch?

Players wrongfully banned.A dark stain on your reputation Gazillion https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3803869/#Comment_3803869

Thinking about spending your hard earned cash on Gaz?
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/324275/attention-i-really-screwed-up-at-in-game-shop/p1

Pro FounderPosts: 4,686 Cosmic

@AgentPilot said:

could you guys at least turn on the exp bonus? pretty pls? Maybe bump it to 200 in lieu of the event portion? :P

Location Anywhere that Trump ISN'T the President!Posts: 19 Mighty

I don't usually chime in for all the "grumbling" and rubbish about how "Gaz sucks", etc., but this? Wow! I am disappointed. I know, on the larger scale, my disappointment amounts to naught, but I like to believe there is still hope for Gaz and MH overall. However, with this debacle, a chance to give long-time fans something they have been asking for quite some time now yet failing, I dunno. Maybe the others are right? Perhaps this is truly the prelude to MH's "End Times". :/

@Evsi said:

@AgentPilot said:

could you guys at least turn on the exp bonus? pretty pls? Maybe bump it to 200 in lieu of the event portion? :P

I agree, 200% would be perfect!!

Location Near a windowPosts: 1,324 Fantastic

I just wish they'd run it for two weeks so we can pick both sides. 13.5 days would be better for me than +200 XP.

Location New OrleansPosts: 219 Amazing

@AgentFenixion said:

@Bakaxan said:
In order to protect the fee-fees of their servers, Gaz will not comment on the status of their servers.

...except to tell you that we've seen this thread and that we've passed it up for investigation, as is per normal.

Does it say something that you had to see this thread and the company didn't realize there was issues at the time the event started?

If they did realize there was issues, shouldn't it have been communicated?

Location pick a dimensionPosts: 27 Mighty

Lets not be greedy how bout they get it up and running w/xp for starters... then we demand more....haha

Cosmic Chaos is now on, according to the msg of the day. Oh well...

edited October 19

And they just turned on Cosmic Chaos accordign to msg in game...

@AgentPilot

At least you guys could give us Big 10 as a curtesy for this yet another fail ;)

Location In your HeartPosts: 41 Mighty

welp, was looking forward to the civil war event. time to pack up for the day then.

Location EuropePosts: 1,433 Fantastic

Wonder if whoever is in charge of events now and decided to run Civil War didn't know it needed a patch ...

Do you mind? I'm trying to learn about the Okapi.