Categories

Regarding major changes to costumes with VUs

InvinciblePosts: 674 Amazing

@Asros said:

@peetapipmac said:
I honestly couldn't care less if Loki has a cape, just give me MY BLACK TRIANGLE!

:D

I'm working to get it in for the omega patch along with some other new stuff.

Re: Loki cape VU, I'm asking about what options we might have with this. Will let you know when I know more.

Thank you! I appreciate this.

Phoenix PoweredPosts: 2,208 Cosmic

@Asros said:

@peetapipmac said:
I honestly couldn't care less if Loki has a cape, just give me MY BLACK TRIANGLE!

Re: Loki cape VU, I'm asking about what options we might have with this. Will let you know when I know more.

Wait... are you serious? Jean's getting the black triangle? That's amazing!

Check out my Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/xmenlegend

Phoenix PoweredLocation New York City, NYPosts: 736 Amazing

Since they have him a cape can they remove Rogue’s cape on her default?

silver surfer is still waiting for his default to get a VU.

True BelieverLocation LimboPosts: 375 Amazing

I have to agree with not including major elements in a VU update, though I also find it odd that a fur cap was picked for this costume. A quick google search shows this classic styled costume with no cape a a cloth yellow cape. I am able to find images of him sitting in a chair/throne with a fur liner but not a fur cape. That being said it looks good I think just not sure why that cape was picked since he didn't really wear a fur cape until the Dark era when Osborn was taking over things.

Location Wandering in the eerie streets of Stratholme.Posts: 3,766 Cosmic

@Asros said:

@peetapipmac said:

@Asros said:

Please say SW default fix!!

Images not allowed?

edited October 18

@Asros said:
Looks like on the Loki front, we'll make sure we don't replace the current classic with the caped version. We'll probably sell it as a variant instead.

Hope that helps :)

This is good and sad because now I will have to buy the variant version too. But Thaks for giving us the 2 options, this is awesome!

Location Welcome to the Armor WarsPosts: 1,617 Fantastic

Awesome. I don't have Loki but I know folks that do will appreciate having the options.

@Asros said:
Looks like on the Loki front, we'll make sure we don't replace the current classic with the caped version. We'll probably sell it as a variant instead.

edited October 18

@Cavalcanti said:

@Asros said:

@peetapipmac said:

Can you work to get a correct Split Cape for Storm 90 costume too?
Here is a edit from Storm's forums showing how to make it perfect!
Key points @Asros that are missing: split cape and gold collar on her neck (her older costume version had it). The wedges are a case of a battle with @Lord.
![](> "")

Yes ,this please!
@Asros Storm's fans have been rly patient and gave so many suggestions how to make this costume as accurate as possible. I always thought there is no way to give us accurate cape for this costume,but i guess it finally possible. And i rly dont know what happend with gold collar connected to belt and with heels (actually @Lord happend to heels) since old version of this costume had both.

btw tnx @TheDink for this awesome VU

@Emilio said:

@Asros said:

Could we get this as Origins Variant, please?
I've made some changes in his original Origins Costume.
1) Cap removed;
2) Clean t-shirt;
3) Jeans pants;
4) Clean boots.

What do you guys, think?

That's the original one for comparsions:

they rly need to fix that bugg on this costume. It's been here since April...

CovertPosts: 1,094 Fantastic

@Emilio said:

The only costume where colossus metallic body actually looks... metallic.

Location Wandering in the eerie streets of Stratholme.Posts: 3,766 Cosmic

@Asros said:

Great news and as a variant is for sure one of the best available.

Location Sitting on the dock of the bay, wasting away in Margaritaville.Posts: 5,189 Cosmic

@Emilio said: Could we get this as Origins Variant, please?
I've made some changes in his original Origins Costume.
1) Cap removed;
2) Clean t-shirt;
3) Jeans pants;
4) Clean boots.

What do you guys, think?

That's the original one for comparsions:

Originally, it showed up on TC w/blue cap instead and looked sharp; when it went live it had a brown cap. They said the blue was a "mistake and not intended", I kid you not. No telling how many ppl passed it up because it looked different then when it was on TC.

Banshee. Always Banshee. And Spider-Woman (and Wasp!) too.

InvinciblePosts: 674 Amazing

@Asros said:

Thank you! This is wonderful news to me.

@MaNiko said:

@Cavalcanti said:

@Asros said:

@peetapipmac said:

Can you work to get a correct Split Cape for Storm 90 costume too?
Here is a edit from Storm's forums showing how to make it perfect!
Key points @Asros that are missing: split cape and gold collar on her neck (her older costume version had it). The wedges are a case of a battle with @Lord.
![](> "")

Yes ,this please!
@Asros Storm's fans have been rly patient and gave so many suggestions how to make this costume as accurate as possible. I always thought there is no way to give us accurate cape for this costume,but i guess it finally possible. And i rly dont know what happend with gold collar connected to belt and with heels (actually @Lord happend to heels) since old version of this costume had both.

btw tnx @TheDink for this awesome VU

Just a reminder that those modifications request were made to make that costume more accurate to comics and TV series!

Location New Orleans, LAPosts: 407 Amazing

@WaspBringingTheSting said:
silver surfer is still waiting for his default to get a VU.

Who? I don't know her.

I was actually reinvigorated to play Loki and now...

I'm trying to save for a wedding and every bit counts.

Looks like I won't be getting anything. I was so excited about the VU.