Categories

and again no armor defender quest

@AgentVapor @Winterthur

3rd time in a row!!!
that's 3 ultimate upgrades that I'm missing. Any compensation???
I was online when events changed.

@SupremeJudgeDrax said:
@AgentVapor @Winterthur

3rd time in a row!!!
that's 3 ultimate upgrades that I'm missing. Any compensation???
I was online when events changed.

Just write a ticket to CS, they will send you the ulti-token if they can't fix the quest for you.

True BelieverPosts: 1,311 Fantastic

Worked for me.

It's seems tied to being online at the time of the switch to the armor event. I always gotten the quest before, last time I was online when they made the switch and no quest , now I wasn't online and got it again.

@Jauhl said:
It's seems tied to being online at the time of the switch to the armor event. I always gotten the quest before, last time I was online when they made the switch and no quest , now I wasn't online and got it again.

yeah, i made a point of very specifically not logging in until after midnight pst and got the quest.

i think it actually may be that if you switch locations before opening the notification (which you either won't get or are much more likely to be switching locations when the changeover occurs if you're logged in), the notification goes away and you can't get the quest.

True BelieverLocation Right herePosts: 4,668 Cosmic

Best bet is a workaround like the ones mentioned above or submitting a ticket.

You know they aren't fixing bugs on PC anymore.

"You can have fun, or you can have safety, but you can't have them both" -a ten year old

Sentinel of LibertyPosts: 2,108 Cosmic

@Attackfrog said:

Normally I'd agree. but I'll give credit where credit's due @zWolfiez has at least been showing up for hero bugs when he can

True BelieverPosts: 1,311 Fantastic

Did you click on the Notice up top? That pulls up the list.

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 246 Staff

As stated before, if you are having trouble with quests not triggering and resulting in rewards not being granted, please send a support ticket and our CS team will see about getting everything squared away. In the meantime, I will let the proper parties know about the issue (unfortuantely it's beyond my expertise) so they can look into why these quests are sometimes failing.

@DreamTeam said:

@Attackfrog said:

I don't like to submit a ticket myself. I'd rather they work on more important things with the game. And attending to tickets takes away time on their part. They are going to be very busy for the next few months. Patience should be our attitude right now.

CS staff are no programmers, so no .. writing tickets doesn't have any impact on how fast
the patch will be delivered. They are only there to help people with their problems, so write
the damn ticket to get your freaking tokens :blush:

Location Between teleportsPosts: 232 Amazing

So if one happens to be online when one event gives way to Armor, no armor quest?
Is that happening with other events?
Glad I happen to never be online when events change.

I don't like goodbyes.

Location In your HeartPosts: 41 Mighty

Hi, I sent a support ticket last Oct 11, and it's still "case re-opened", I'm not sure what else i can do to get the ARMOR quest back.

@Aeoshi said:
Hi, I sent a support ticket last Oct 11, and it's still "case re-opened", I'm not sure what else i can do to get the ARMOR quest back.

Assuming things haven't changed, you won't be able to get the ARMOR quest back during this event. Check the ticket again, they probably re-opened it and asked for a screenshot so that they can send you an ultimate upgrade token (this is what happened for me the last time I didn't get the quest).

For future ARMOR events, your best bet is to not be logged on when the game first changes over to the ARMOR event. My experience has been, if logged on, no quest, if not logged on during the change over to the ARMOR event, quest arrives. Not to say it is a guaranteed workaround, as others have stated they were not logged on and still didn't get the quest, but definitely worth a try.

Location In your HeartPosts: 41 Mighty

Thanks Cujogrrr, I have sent a ticket last Oct 12 and I replied with the screenshots they've requested but the ticket still shows "re-opened". Guess it takes them a long time to validate it. T_T

Location I Often Travel With My Teleporting Dog...Posts: 4,674 Cosmic

@Aeoshi said:
Thanks Cujogrrr, I have sent a ticket last Oct 12 and I replied with the screenshots they've requested but the ticket still shows "re-opened". Guess it takes them a long time to validate it. T_T

Hey... I didn't know you play the forum game. :tongue: @ people's name to notify them. Like, @Name.

Anyways, I think the ARMOR quest is running in the background without us knowing. We are not notified of the mission, but its still running. As the others, I didn't get the ARMOR quest at all. But, after playing whatever I play in MHO for an hour or so, I got notified that I completed the ARMOR quest and I can retrieve an Ultimate Upgrade.

Maybe you can check on this, @zWolfiez ?

If you're bored, refresh to see more Sigs!

@Aeoshi said:

I got my ult upgrade token the same day I gave them the screenshot. I was possibly just lucky and they are more backed up right now with requests. Perhaps try to post in there asking if they need more info or something the next day or two, maybe that will make it show up on the queue if it got lost. If they want a different screenshot, you'll want to do that before the event ends.