Categories

Community Q&A

@Winterthur said:

@Siddar said:
No answers on what is going to happen with currency like cube shards, commendations, etc? I am sure it has been asked, but maybe it was answered somewhere else that I missed.

Cube Shards no longer drop. You will still be able to spend the ones you currently have at Adam Warlock. He'll be taking over Clea's old Cube Shard/Fortune Card duty in addition to his Eternity Splinter responsibilities.

As for currencies like commendations. These will not be supported in the future. This doesn't mean the commendations you currently have will not have a use, but because these were tied to things that won't be with the next patch, they currently do not have a place to be spent. In the not so distant future there will be things for you guys to spend your existing currencies on.

so how will we prestige if cube shards don't drop?

Pro FounderPosts: 452 Amazing

@KyeDuo said:

@Winterthur said:

@Siddar said:
No answers on what is going to happen with currency like cube shards, commendations, etc? I am sure it has been asked, but maybe it was answered somewhere else that I missed.

Cube Shards no longer drop. You will still be able to spend the ones you currently have at Adam Warlock. He'll be taking over Clea's old Cube Shard/Fortune Card duty in addition to his Eternity Splinter responsibilities.

As for currencies like commendations. These will not be supported in the future. This doesn't mean the commendations you currently have will not have a use, but because these were tied to things that won't be with the next patch, they currently do not have a place to be spent. In the not so distant future there will be things for you guys to spend your existing currencies on.

so how will we prestige if cube shards don't drop?

Probably just like the console. You go to the roster screen and elect to prestige. No item required (at least until omega prestige).

ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Sinking ship called Florida.Posts: 1,075 Fantastic

Sooooooooo i guess back to cod4 for fun and maybe i'll check out poe.

Fun fact: i've played on and off since launch, and have yet to hit log in day 200.

warning, i may tag the wrong person at anytime.
shoulda picked a different name and it wouldnt happen....

AceLocation The TARDISPosts: 1,276 Fantastic

This may not be the best place to ask but... has there been any more consideration on having some sort of 'account' sharing/transfer from PC to Console? :'(

Location Soon...Posts: 176 Incredible

Omega prestige ain't coming until 2018? What the hell is being dropped in November? Console conversion patch?

ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Sinking ship called Florida.Posts: 1,075 Fantastic

@MoonShield said:

@Tocimus said:
Sooooooooo i guess back to cod4 for fun and maybe i'll check out poe.

Fun fact: i've played on and off since launch, and have yet to hit log in day 200.

WHoa....I've done it!

Leveling a toon to 60 back then was worse than cosmic is now. Story didnt even get us to 30.
No LQ to help out. MM was barely a concept, definitely no mondays.
It was red shocker term till cap! Woooooooooooooooooo boring.

warning, i may tag the wrong person at anytime.
shoulda picked a different name and it wouldnt happen....

edited October 12

@Talosar said:
I see the refund questions are already starting on the console forums regarding the Omega Prestige nerf. Guess that was one problem avoided on the PC side with the delay.

This is just hilarious. I'm not even disappointed anymore. It's just comical at this point.

@Blankosaurus said:

@Winterthur said:

@wordyrappinghood said:

@Winterthur said:

@Siddar said:

Will something else drop in their place on terminals? It seems that this would "devalue" those activities.

Edit: and the other currencies will not be supported in the future, but they will be supported in the indeterminate future? Lol what?

Sorry if I'm not explaining that right. While these won't be a supported currency, we're not going to let you sit on 10,000 Commendations with absolutely nothing to do with them. You earned them. There will be something in the future for you to sink them into before they're entirely gone.

What will be the point of the Surtur raid if Commendations don't exist, runes don't exist, and unique items don't exist? Are omega specific drops or artifacts planned?

When is the next q & a :lol: