Categories

Community Q&A

Location Idaho...Posts: 108 Incredible

@Winterthur said:

@wordyrappinghood said:

@Winterthur said:

@Siddar said:
No answers on what is going to happen with currency like cube shards, commendations, etc? I am sure it has been asked, but maybe it was answered somewhere else that I missed.

Cube Shards no longer drop. You will still be able to spend the ones you currently have at Adam Warlock. He'll be taking over Clea's old Cube Shard/Fortune Card duty in addition to his Eternity Splinter responsibilities.

As for currencies like commendations. These will not be supported in the future. This doesn't mean the commendations you currently have will not have a use, but because these were tied to things that won't be with the next patch, they currently do not have a place to be spent. In the not so distant future there will be things for you guys to spend your existing currencies on.

Will something else drop in their place on terminals? It seems that this would "devalue" those activities.

Edit: and the other currencies will not be supported in the future, but they will be supported in the indeterminate future? Lol what?

Sorry if I'm not explaining that right. While these won't be a supported currency, we're not going to let you sit on 10,000 Commendations with absolutely nothing to do with them. You earned them. There will be something in the future for you to sink them into before they're entirely gone.

Oh ok. Thanks for the quick answer.

Pro FounderPosts: 452 Amazing

@wordyrappinghood said:

@sgtchris said:

@wordyrappinghood said:

@Winterthur said:

@Siddar said:
No answers on what is going to happen with currency like cube shards, commendations, etc? I am sure it has been asked, but maybe it was answered somewhere else that I missed.

Cube Shards no longer drop. You will still be able to spend the ones you currently have at Adam Warlock. He'll be taking over Clea's old Cube Shard/Fortune Card duty in addition to his Eternity Splinter responsibilities.

As for currencies like commendations. These will not be supported in the future. This doesn't mean the commendations you currently have will not have a use, but because these were tied to things that won't be with the next patch, they currently do not have a place to be spent. In the not so distant future there will be things for you guys to spend your existing currencies on.

Will something else drop in their place on terminals? It seems that this would "devalue" those activities.

They're going to make this just like the console. I don't think there are enough PC players still playing for them to care to deeply if people don't like these changes that are coming.

Wow, I guess I didn't realize that the console players had even less of a carrot to run the same dang terminals over and over again.

It's pretty different than PC for sure. Some things are better if I'm being honest but, a lot of things are worse. True console players that never played PC won't know what they're missing or that there was a time when MHO was a much better game.

Location Cosmic PatrolsPosts: 1,653 Fantastic

@Winterthur

Any word on whether or not heroes with summon powers will receive any tweaks and enhancements (buffs) in the near future? Please give me some good news on that front. I'm tired of passionate summoner fans always getting the short end of the stick. They were incredibly nerfed a while ago, and I did my best to adapt to the changes, but sooner or later they need to become a bit more powerful don't you think?

As currently constructed, I don't believe any of my summoners will be able to stay alive in the omega difficulty. I'm a little nervous to play summoners after the omega patch goes live on the PC. Probably Rogue will be my only summoner capable of handling that type of hard content just because of her versatlity.

Askani'sonLocation Concrete JunglePosts: 775 Amazing

Since it seems as though so many pc players are unhappy and resentful, and aren't playing anymore, it's probably likely the contract won't be renewed. That is the reason they aren't speaking on it. It's not that difficult to realize... 2018 will be the final year.

Location AzerothPosts: 271 Amazing

@Winterthur said:

@Blankosaurus said:

@Winterthur said:

@wordyrappinghood said:

@Winterthur said:

@Siddar said:

Edit: and the other currencies will not be supported in the future, but they will be supported in the indeterminate future? Lol what?

Sorry if I'm not explaining that right. While these won't be a supported currency, we're not going to let you sit on 10,000 Commendations with absolutely nothing to do with them. You earned them. There will be something in the future for you to sink them into before they're entirely gone.

What will be the point of the Surtur raid if Commendations don't exist, runes don't exist, and unique items don't exist? Are omega specific drops or artifacts planned?

There are new items in Muspelheim.

what about ssb boosts? will we get a new type of currency we can farm to buy new cards or some sort of box that can drop ssb boost? or they will become strictly a store item

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

AsgardianLocation DerryPosts: 33 Mighty

Is the PC License Extended Beyond 2019? So Basically NO