Categories

X-23 "Blade Trance" Talent Bug

AgentPosts: 2,286 Fantastic

@zWolfiez

First of all, I am so glad that you are looking after the power bugs. Gaz team had been neglecting our concerns since BUE!

Anyway, I noticed that when using "Blade Trance" Talent (last row), the two powers Disembowel and Rip to Shreds don't always restore a charge of her signature power. My understanding is that each of the two power will restore one charge. At times, I don't gain one charge.

Could you investigate this issue? Thank you.

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 246 Staff

I do need to ask...Are you sure you are in Killer Trance (Use Dancing Blades 5 times in rapid succession) when you are trying to restore a charge. There is a chance that the charge restore effect is to trigger -just- after Killer Trance ends.

I'll still investigate, but my initial tests had it working as intended.

Location Earth-616Posts: 2,095 Fantastic

@zWolfiez said:
I do need to ask...Are you sure you are in Killer Trance (Use Dancing Blades 5 times in rapid succession) when you are trying to restore a charge. There is a chance that the charge restore effect is to trigger -just- after Killer Trance ends.

I'll still investigate, but my initial tests had it working as intended.

I don't use Disembowel or Rip to Shreds. I'm in a movement build and so use Open the Jugular and Cyclone Kick but this will happen using those powers as well on occasion. It doesn't occur as often as it used to, but as far as I can tell for me it happens if you get knocked or stunned as you use the power. It'll go on cooldown, but you won't get a charge.

There are times, however, where I seem to still be fighting normally/without interruption and no charge will generate. Again, this does not happen (for me at least) nearly as often as it did immediately post BUE.

"They need someone who's been there. And you're the patron saint of been there." -Scott Summers