Categories

[Bug] Cratering Stomp buff

@zWolfiez @KomoriMan

Hulk's Cratering Stomp power is supposed to apply a 15% damage buff to melee powers after activation but this does not seem to be the case. Could one of the devs let us know if this is already on the to-do list or if not have it looked at?

Thanks!

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 246 Staff

I'll look into it when I have a moment.

Excellent, many thanks!

Can confirm it's bugged

@zWolfiez
Since I've seen some bugs being adressed by you on the forums over the last few days, is there any update on Hulk's Cratering Stomp bug? o:)

So, I just looked at it and it seems to be working now, so it's possible it's been fixed between the last patch and now. I'm sure you guys already know this, but I'm going to mention it just in case.

• The bonus damage will only trigger if you use Cratering Stomp while Very Angry
  • It increases your base damage, not total damage.

If you already tested knowing this (and I assume you did), then it should be fixed in the next big patch.

@zWolfiez said:

In general, tooltips should do a better job of accurately reflecting whether a damage boost is additive or multiplicative. Just a heads up for your UI guys.

True BelieverPosts: 2,906 Cosmic

@zWolfiez said:
So, I just looked at it and it seems to be working now, so it's possible it's been fixed between the last patch and now. I'm sure you guys already know this, but I'm going to mention it just in case.

• The bonus damage will only trigger if you use Cratering Stomp while Very Angry

If you already tested knowing this (and I assume you did), then it should be fixed in the next big patch.

Be aware and I have said this to you before I think. Just cause something is fixed on the dev build doesn't mean it will migrate live with a patch. There was a bug that was an issue for months and every time QA checked on the dev builds they came back with its fixed. It wasn't till someone got into the live builds that they found that it wasn't actually getting fixed on live with patches for whatever reason. So I guess what I am saying is just cause its fixed internally doesn't mean it will get fixed with the next patch either.

@Insolentius How would you suggest we word all power tooltips to provide a better understanding of the different between Base Damage and Total Damage?