Categories

Luke Cage business is good talent bugged

Location New OrleansPosts: 174 Incredible
edited June 4

I was creating a credit farming build, and went to CMM to test it out. The business is good talent would activate once, then after it fell off, wouldn't reapply after beating the next boss.

also, having to change menus to see if the buff was working was very annoying.

…hhmmm, and i's building one such build w/LC…

is he the best still for that? is black cat second?

I use Rogue as a credit farmer now with her Kingpin stolen power.

Tried this today and saw that it wasn't applying with every boss even when it wasn't active. Is there a hidden cooldown or something @zWolfiez ?

Hey since you seem to be back and on a roll, @zWolfiez has this one been addressed yet?

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 246 Staff

Just curious...have you tried defeating the same boss multiple times and not getting the buff effect to trigger? I suspect that the issue is actually that not all bosses are granting the effect, rather than the effect itself is breaking randomly. I'm going to have QA look into this.

@zWolfiez said:
Just curious...have you tried defeating the same boss multiple times and not getting the buff effect to trigger? I suspect that the issue is actually that not all bosses are granting the effect, rather than the effect itself is breaking randomly. I'm going to have QA look into this.

I will see what I can check out for you this weekend and see if I can get you an answer.

@zWolfiez said:

I tried it out for a while in CICP. It did not trigger on most bosses and never triggered on Crossbones. I got it to trigger on the Tombstone only boss wave but with the 5 other bosses in the other wave it never triggered with all 6 of them. It was definitely inconsistent between bosses (even the same boss) and rarely triggered.

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 246 Staff

Well...so much for that theory. I'll have to have QA spend some time digging into it and see what they find. Which means it's going to take some more time to assess and fix than I originally thought.