Categories

[BUG][Blade] Signature Killing Strokes

It some time just bug out and dont work any more to fix i need to re-log what is a pain in long missions pls fx it.

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 246 Staff

Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure what you are seeing that needs to be fixed. Could you please elaborate?

I'm not quite sure about the bug the OP is having, but sometimes, whether it's after being hit by a CC from something or sometimes right after using other abilities (such as trying to take advantage of The Serum's buff) the second and third strikes "go off" but deal no damage and the skill doesn't go on cooldown until it times out, wasting 2 of the hits; I think I've had instances where the invulnerability that the first strike is supposed to grant doesn't seem to trigger but I'm not sure about that part.

edited October 6

@zWolfiez said:
Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure what you are seeing that needs to be fixed. Could you please elaborate?

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the resource bug which affects Storm, Blade, and some others. Sometimes, when entering a zone, the resource meter will stay full, and not deplete. This causes resourced based stuff to not work.

With Storm, Tempest Surge never becomes active, so actions which depend on Tempest surge are unavailable.

The same effect applies to other characters with like mechanics on their resource meter.

The quickes fix is to remove, then re-equip, some gear which has + resource on it, like a pet with + % resource bonus, or a Unique with a + ?? Spirit bonus.

Some players resolve the issue by relogging on or swapping characters, but the equipment swapping method is more effectiver, and fastly.

Is exact what wozzen described it just dont fire the skill any more but still activate stuff like the shield of the Kamar-Taj ring and the only way to fix is re-log.

I personally thought OP meant Blade's Achievment Ice Skate Uphill which works only with his ranged signature, but not melee variant (with Killing Strokes Talent).

But yeah, second post is more about some bug, though I can't decipher it too.

I will try some times the sig just dont work at all the button is there and i press and just dont work our go on cooldown but stuff like the ring shield go of normal like the sig was used but it dont play the animation our do any damage.
And the only fix that work in this case is a re-log.
Looks like is when i try to use the sig and got CC in the middle of the animation it just bug out.

edited October 8

@l0lll00l0l0ll0l0ll0 said:
With Storm, Tempest Surge never becomes active, so actions which depend on Tempest surge are unavailable.

The same effect applies to other characters with like mechanics on their resource meter.

dear. god. this bug was there when i stopped playing in february.