Categories

[Official] September Events Schedule

Location Idaho...Posts: 108 Incredible

Yeah, I'd totally be down with big10 for awhile longer.

Posts: 1,075 Fantastic

I concur. Throw us a bone and leave the Big 10 for a bit longer, at least for the weekend, altho another week would bo cool ;)

Location b a m fs p a c ePosts: 3,495 Uncanny

@AgentVapor , @AgentPilot , is there a new event starting tomorrow?

{ BAMF! }

Phoenix PoweredPosts: 1,088 Fantastic

@AgentVapor said:

@Wyrding said:
@AgentVapor , @AgentPilot , is there a new event starting tomorrow?

Yes, Cosmic Chaos will start tomorrow. Once maintenance is settled we'll get the full October schedule up.

As for Big 10, while we won't be extending it further this time we plan to bring it back again relatively soon. Likely in November.

Ugh, I could have sworn the OP of this thread said that Big 10 was running until 23:59 on Thursday Sept 28, and I had already scheduled Sept 28 to get all my playing in. But now the post was changed to end a day earlier (unless it always said that).

@AgentVapor, did you edit the date in the original post or did it always say Sept 27?

Location Idaho...Posts: 108 Incredible

@Jacyyur said:

@AgentVapor said:

@Wyrding said:
@AgentVapor , @AgentPilot , is there a new event starting tomorrow?

Yes, Cosmic Chaos will start tomorrow. Once maintenance is settled we'll get the full October schedule up.

As for Big 10, while we won't be extending it further this time we plan to bring it back again relatively soon. Likely in November.

Ugh, I could have sworn the OP of this thread said that Big 10 was running until 23:59 on Thursday Sept 28, and I had already scheduled Sept 28 to get all my playing in. But now the post was changed to end a day earlier (unless it always said that).

@AgentVapor, did you edit the date in the original post or did it always say Sept 27?

He did, it's quoted on the first page saying the 28th

Phoenix PoweredPosts: 1,088 Fantastic

@wordyrappinghood said:

@Jacyyur said:

@AgentVapor said:

@Wyrding said:
@AgentVapor , @AgentPilot , is there a new event starting tomorrow?

Yes, Cosmic Chaos will start tomorrow. Once maintenance is settled we'll get the full October schedule up.

As for Big 10, while we won't be extending it further this time we plan to bring it back again relatively soon. Likely in November.

Ugh, I could have sworn the OP of this thread said that Big 10 was running until 23:59 on Thursday Sept 28, and I had already scheduled Sept 28 to get all my playing in. But now the post was changed to end a day earlier (unless it always said that).

@AgentVapor, did you edit the date in the original post or did it always say Sept 27?

He did, it's quoted on the first page saying the 28th

I KNEW IT! So I wasn't just imagining things, when I made a note in my calendar the day the September event schedule was posted that Big 10 ran the 20th to the 28th.

@AgentVapor, is it still possible to keep Big 10 another day as originally announced, and defer the announced server maintenance 24 hours if that's what changes it?

True BelieverPosts: 505 Amazing

@AgentVapor said:
There was an error in the original copy; all the events were essentially Thursday to Thursday (7 days total). It was corrected as soon as it was noticed.

As I mentioned above though, Big 10 will be returning again in November, so you won't have to wait too long to get another chance at it.

(Living to repeat...)

Maybe we can get the White Rabbit Unique items in the common uniques loot table too...

Location Everywhere....Posts: 7,292 Cosmic

@AgentVapor said:
There was an error in the original copy; all the events were essentially Thursday to Thursday (7 days total). It was corrected as soon as it was noticed.

As I mentioned above though, Big 10 will be returning again in November, so you won't have to wait too long to get another chance at it.

Is the big 10 in November going to be that prestige event that was being talked about when it was announced that default costumes are going away?

RIP MARVEL HEROES :(

Location USAPosts: 224 Amazing
edited September 28

What I'm wondering is where the official October schedule is. Big 10 is over and I have no idea what's next for PC. Meanwhile, console has Age of Apocalypse today. @AgentVapor @AgentPilot

Guess it was posted above for today being Cosmic Chaos and official schedule soon. Sorry. I didn't see it in all the other posts.

CovertPosts: 1,094 Fantastic

Big 10 should at least be once a month, since you guys took out most of the seasonal events.

Posts: 279 Amazing

So is the next big 10 before the omega patch or after it? Really hoping its after to help regear our heroes. I wonder if they still gonna drop unique by then?

dang you, dang you to heck

Location ConnecticutPosts: 38 Mighty
edited September 28

ok why so many Cosmic Chaos... its really over used.. at lest give us something else.
Anything else Would nice.. them stones are driving me nuts.. and hardly any season events.. i hope your not shoving the pc game and players to the side.. we have to wait for a update console already is getting when in truth we should be getting first then them cause the PC was where you guys where at first. or at lest do it at the same time.. or a week later.. But yea Cosmic Chaos is getting a bit annoying.. so many damn word stones.. :(

Location ConnecticutPosts: 38 Mighty

@RavenDeth said:
What I'm wondering is where the official October schedule is. Big 10 is over and I have no idea what's next for PC. Meanwhile, console has Age of Apocalypse today. @AgentVapor @AgentPilot

it's another damn Cosmic Chaos..

Location Idaho...Posts: 108 Incredible

Its for the people that still want to cosmic before the new system!! :|

Location ConnecticutPosts: 38 Mighty

@wordyrappinghood said:
Its for the people that still want to cosmic before the new system!! :|

Iv seen Cosmic Chaos every time i log in.. they even had it going threw the big ten.. and there adding even more cosmic levels.. it's just i would like to see something other then Cosmic Chaos.. such as The civil war event.

Location ConnecticutPosts: 38 Mighty

@DreamTeam said:
@AgentVapor

Please forgive me if I seem impatient this morning.
Normally I'm understanding and patient with this game.

Honestly, just leave the big 10 event up for another week or two. At least allow us to have some more fun while we patiently wait for the omega patch and omega items, apocalypse terminal, etc... etc.. whatever else has been severely delayed on the PC platform.

Thanksgiving is a long time away. Most people can't possibly remain patient for that long and I don't really enjoy Test Center. We will get the massive bugs anyways, and a lot of people complain that their suggestions from TC are often overlooked by the developers. It's like what's the purpose of Test Center to begin with?

Rush the omega patch out with as little Test Center as possible. Just get this omega patch going live on the PC already. We're long overdue. You can fix the bugs in future patches. Right now time is of the essence. Let's get the omega patch live on the PC servers by October 15. If i were the CEO of Gazillion this would be my top priority. The console crowd matters, no doubt, but the PC players have already gotten the short end of the stick for over a year now. You owe us a rewarding surprise this time. Make us happy!

In the mean time, extend the Big 10 event to help bridge the gap, please.
We don't want any recycled dull stuff while we desperately wait in limbo.

they'll just keep giving us Cosmic Chaos endlessly and call it a day.. I really am coming to believe they don't care for the pc players anymore at this rate it's going. I came back with high hopes now i wonder why..

Sign In or Register to comment.