Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers will be unavailable on 9/21 at 6 AM PDT for server maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 5 hours.

Friday Summary - 9/8

edited September 9

Hey folks,

Let's recap this week in Marvel Heroes Omega before heading off into the weekend:

UPCOMING SERVER MAINTENANCE - 9/14

As mentioned above in the forum banner, there will be one more extended maintenance window this upcoming Thursday, September 14th beginning at 9 AM PDT with an estimate of 5 hours. This downtime will apply to all platforms, and is strictly for a final phase of server work, so no patch will be deployed that day.

CURRENT EVENT: COSMIC CHAOS

Cosmic Chaos is currently active and is scheduled to run through 9/13 at 11:59 PM PDT. Once the clock strikes midnight, the Cosmic Chaos event will end and we'll be switching over to A.R.M.O.R. Incursion which will run from 9/14 to 9/20 at 11:59 PM PDT.

After that, we'll be running our Big 10 event for the last week of September, so you may want to make room for those Big 10 loot boxes!

You can find our full September event schedule posted here for the details on Big 10 or anything else running this month:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/327673/official-september-events-schedule/p1

CURRENT SALES: HERO AND COSTUME BOGO

Our BOGO sale is currently live on all Heroes and Costumes in the in-game store! This will only be available for a limited time, so don't miss out!

VENOM UPDATE

Some folks have been asking about the Venom update @MichaelMayhem originally spoke about earlier this year. I can confirm for you folks that this Venom update will indeed be coming to PC in the upcoming "Omega" patch we've talked about previously.

The final version is pretty close to what was outlined in the above thread, so it serves as a good sneak preview of what is to come for Venom. Check it out if you haven't and are interested in what the future holds for the Lethal Protector!

COSTUME SPOILERS

Our friends over at Marvel included us in their recent article discussing various Inhumans related content, showing off one of our upcoming Black Bolt costumes based on the Marvel's Inhuman's series. If you missed it, you can check it out below:

That's it for this week - have a great weekend everyone!

edited September 9

@AgentVapor So are the console versions going to be getting the Venom we currently have on PC or are they getting the Venom with the changes?

Location X-HavenPosts: 306 Amazing

That costume is missing a playable Medusa. :#

deym lucky console players will get the updated venom 1st.

ArmoredPosts: 1,284 Fantastic

@AgentVapor , will Colossus get some kit review?
His powers/damage output/Armor System need some tweak.

True BelieverPosts: 2,891 Cosmic

@AgentVapor said:

@Radspakr said:
Nice to have an update on Venom.

What about the Thor and Antman changes are they coming with Omega as well?

Yes, I believe those are coming over as well with the same patch.

@TribalSage said:
@AgentVapor So are the console versions going to be getting the Venom we currently have on PC or are they getting the Venom with the changes?

The console version of Venom will have those updates out of the gate.

Any news on Beast or Angela getting their 3rd costumes? Or Nick Fury?

Glad there's news to deliver this week, I was expecting the same costume previews that we've seen the last couple of months and not a lot more. Just want to let you guys know that I appreciate it.

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaarea

Location New Orleans, LAPosts: 367 Amazing

@AgentVapor said:
Hey folks,

Let's recap this week in Marvel Heroes Omega before heading off into the weekend:

UPCOMING SERVER MAINTENANCE - 9/14

As mentioned above in the forum banner, there will be one more extended maintenance window this upcoming Thursday, September 14th beginning at 9 AM PDT with an estimate of 5 hours. This downtime will apply to all platforms, and is strictly for a final phase of server work, so no patch will be deployed that day.

CURRENT EVENT: COSMIC CHAOS

Cosmic Chaos is currently active and is scheduled to run through 9/13 at 11:59 PM PDT. Once the clock strikes midnight, the Cosmic Chaos event will end and we'll be switching over to A.R.M.O.R. Incursion which will run from 9/14 to 9/20 at 11:59 PM PDT.

After that, we'll be running our Big 10 event for the last week of September, so you may want to make room for those Big 10 loot boxes!

You can find our full September event schedule posted here for the details on Big 10 or anything else running this month:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/327673/official-september-events-schedule/p1

CURRENT SALES: HERO AND COSTUME BOGO

Our BOGO sale is currently live on all Heroes and Costumes in the in-game store! This will only be available for a limited time, so don't miss out!

VENOM UPDATE

Some folks have been asking about the Venom update @MichaelMayhem originally spoke about earlier this year. I can confirm for you folks that this Venom update will indeed be coming to PC in the upcoming "Omega" patch we've talked about previously.

The final version is pretty close to what was outlined in the above thread, so it serves as a good sneak preview of what is to come for Venom. Check it out if you haven't and are interested in what the future holds for the Lethal Protector!

COSTUME SPOILERS

Our friends over at Marvel included us in their recent article discussing various Inhumans related content, showing off one of our upcoming Black Bolt costumes based on the Marvel's Inhuman's series. If you missed it, you can check it out below:

That's it for this week - have a great weekend everyone!

now THIS is a Friday update. Thank you!

:cookie: I :cookie: can't :cookie: wait :cookie: to :love: try :cookie: Venom! :cookie:

big 10? whoa. still kinda odd this week wasn't mystic mayhem though considering you're having maintenance on consecutive thursdays, just saying...

Location Apex GamingPosts: 1,088 Fantastic

@Winterthur @AgentVapor Does the return of the big 10 event mean that lvl 69 catalyst's will be returning as well for that period of time that the event is active? If i recall correctly it was mentioned that they might return again sometime, although no specific mention of when or how long that would be.

If so then that would be Great!! :wink:

@Winterthur said:
I'll be bringing these back semi regularly~

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/4240864#Comment_4240864

Location The Sanctum SanctorumPosts: 661 Amazing

@Vyntage said:
Any news on Spider-Woman? :*

Quoting for emphasis. :) What's the latest on our J-Drew?

My super fantastic custom sig
Mains: Dr. Strange ∙ Magneto ∙ Spider-Woman (SOON!)
Alts: Dr. Doom ∙ Hawkeye ∙ Loki ∙ Luke Cage ∙ Punisher ∙ Rocket Raccoon ∙ She-Hulk ∙ Spider-Man ∙ Star-Lord ∙ Storm ∙ Thor ∙ X-23

WebheadPosts: 552 Amazing

Good to hear about the Venom update timetable. I knew it was a good sign when Venom randomly showed up on the console login screen. Looking forward to trying out Venom's skill update on test center.