Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
Our Big 10 event is now live, and so are our Big 10 sales! Get 50% off all Heroes, Costumes, Team-Ups and Pets in the in-game store for a limited time!

Inhumans "content" from Marvel.com

Location Material PlanePosts: 183 Incredible

@BabylonPaladin said:

@AgentVapor said:
Well, the article actually was not accurate

So you're saying it was reported by Fox News also?

Oh relax, people. It's a joke!

Bad syllogism. Just because it was not accurate does not mean it was reported on Fox News. Not all inaccurate articles are reported by Fox News. All Fox News reports might be... well let's not turn the forums to American political partisanship. ^_^

Really I see this as evidence of amazing marketing down by such well paid marketing professionals. I by evidence, I mean evidence to the contrary. I'm saying the marketing job is bad. The marketers, I can't say, but the marketing job was definitely bad in this case.

Location Everywhere....Posts: 6,976 Cosmic

@Cavalcanti said:

@Maggotbreath said:
Well then....

The best gif ever made!!!!

Pitchfork is away for the time being.

Give me Medusa,Quake, Archangel and Hercules as playables and I'll consider buying stuffs again!!!!!

IMWITHMARVELSFIRSTFAMILY RIP FF :-(

Location San FranciscoPosts: 1,588 Fantastic

Not sure how I feel about Black Bolt's head on the new costume. Doesn't feel like BB to me so I'll pass.

Anyway I'm a big fan of my Maximus on Marvel Future Fight so would be curious to see if he comes here, even as a villain.

Mains: Rogue, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Human Torch
Favorite TeamUps: Quicksilver, Angel, Clea
Favorite Pet: Mr. Hammond's Cat
Playble Wishlist: Quicksilver, Angel/Archangel, Namor

Love the costume, will buy!

@AHzOmega said:

@JamesBarnes said:
So no "Inhumans event introducing a new big boss and new items"?

lolz

Seriously. It's like "Hey! We're sending this press release/ad." "Anyone proofread it?" "Nope." "Good to go then!!!"

It's Marvel, they were too busy stamping out any mentions of the Fantastic Four.

WebheadPosts: 552 Amazing

Time for another meeting about whether or not they have to do this event or not

Location Talk less. Smile more. Posts: 12,948 Cosmic

I dont care about who or what is gettign who or what.

The fact that Marvel.com is promoting/advertising this game is insane. Like, where were they for the PC version?

@BohemianRhapsody said:

The fact that Marvel.com is promoting/advertising this game is insane. Like, where were they for the PC version?

They were already doing that. It's the usual crossmedia promotion, the only time they didn't mention Gaz even thought they could have was for the homecoming spiderman event. Heck, even for the Captain America 75 anniversary event, they mentionned Marvel heroes even though gaz was several months late in the end compared to all the other games.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

Location São LuizPosts: 382 Amazing

@Rasetsu said:

@BohemianRhapsody said:

They were already doing that. It's the usual crossmedia promotion, the only time they didn't mention Gaz even thought they could have was for the homecoming spiderman event. Heck, even for the Captain America 75 anniversary event, they mentionned Marvel heroes even though gaz was several months late in the end compared to all the other games.

The Homecoming one was weird. They even got their Homecoming event out before Future Fight.

True BelieverPosts: 2,892 Cosmic

@Rasetsu said:

@BohemianRhapsody said:

Yeah that was a laughable delay for that costume. It should have been something that was out when the event was going not a month or two later.

Location Black ForestPosts: 4,698 Cosmic

So we get a costume from a show everybody says is horrible just because it is in the MCU?

Spider-Woman is lonely -> Porcupine Team-Up, pls