Categories

The silence over here is deafening.

@BabylonPaladin over in the console forum Gaz said they didn't communicate to the console players earlier because they thought too many people would complain without trying it first. With that logic we should expect to hear from @Asros and @Orren the ever-silent some time in October.

Location Looking for reasons to stick aroundPosts: 2,333 Cosmic

@SlayerOfPCs said:
@BabylonPaladin over in the console forum Gaz said they didn't communicate to the console players earlier because they thought too many people would complain without trying it first. With that logic we should expect to hear from @Asros and @Orren the ever-silent some time in October.

In other words even they (Gaz) knew it was a BS concept that their customers wouldn't like / agree with , yet they did it anyway?

Disclaimer: It is not my intention for my honesty to insult or offend you.

I know if I were a Player / Forum Participant that became a Volunteer Forum Mod , I'd have stopped being a Volunteer when the guy they paid to do this crap quit.

Stop Patching on Fridays !!!

• sniffs air * Do you smell that? Discontent mixed with dissension and contempt. I wonder what caused it?
True BelieverPosts: 505 Amazing

@Asros said:

@SlayerOfPCs said:

I was out since last Thursday and in meetings until now today. I know there are strong feelings about this topic, but speculation like this doesn't help anyone.

The community team has been gathering feedback on the system and is sharing that with the design team. The iteration process on something like this takes more than a week. When we have news to share, we will share it.

As for questions about how the PC game will be impacted with this, we don't have answers to share with you right now. On the PC front, we are working right now very hard on the omega patch, including omega difficulty and omega items, as well as bringing PC systems in line with console systems.

We are well aware that you want answers and want them as fast as possible. We will endeavor to make sure that we get them to you. However, there is nothing to share right now while we review and discuss feedback.

@Muspelheim said:

Asros did mention that if we kept bringing up the "it's finished" comment, it would be "difficult to keep us updated" (mild paraphrasing).

If that is mild paraphrasing, I'd be afraid to see what excessive paraphrasing is.

So, lets talk about some questions more in line with the next huge update:

• About the White Rabbit uniques? You guys can please put then in the Uniques common Table like the Frog man's ones?
  • About the Bovinehein portals... please make ANYTHING to allow us to get more portals and try to get the Bov Uniques before the end!!!
  • About the End of Unique events: This will be happen?????

This questions need anwers with time to us react to then (like hunt like mad for more uniques)...

MutatedLocation 616Posts: 4,623 Cosmic

@Lux said:

@JamesBarnes said:
The Glassdoor reviews sure are a fun read though

https://glassdoor.com/Reviews/Gazillion-Entertainment-Reviews-E332869.htm

It's funny how even good reviews have almost the same cons - "poor management".

wow nothing good going on other than free lunch on Tuesday and Thursday. Even says good people to work with, but cliquish. Nothing good about the boss though. Makes me wonder if the bottom really is falling out from under them? I hope not, I really want to see this game become addictive again. I never got enough of it now I log in for the daily reward then log off, sometimes I play for a bit.

@Metafogos said:

@Asros said:

@SlayerOfPCs said:

I was out since last Thursday and in meetings until now today. I know there are strong feelings about this topic, but speculation like this doesn't help anyone.

The community team has been gathering feedback on the system and is sharing that with the design team. The iteration process on something like this takes more than a week. When we have news to share, we will share it.

As for questions about how the PC game will be impacted with this, we don't have answers to share with you right now. On the PC front, we are working right now very hard on the omega patch, including omega difficulty and omega items, as well as bringing PC systems in line with console systems.

We are well aware that you want answers and want them as fast as possible. We will endeavor to make sure that we get them to you. However, there is nothing to share right now while we review and discuss feedback.

@Muspelheim said:

Asros did mention that if we kept bringing up the "it's finished" comment, it would be "difficult to keep us updated" (mild paraphrasing).

If that is mild paraphrasing, I'd be afraid to see what excessive paraphrasing is.

So, lets talk about some questions more in line with the next huge update:

• About the White Rabbit uniques? You guys can please put then in the Uniques common Table like the Frog man's ones?
  • About the Bovinehein portals... please make ANYTHING to allow us to get more portals and try to get the Bov Uniques before the end!!!
  • About the End of Unique events: This will be happen?????

This questions need anwers with time to us react to then (like hunt like mad for more uniques)...

I can't envision a scenario where they would devote resources to fixing anything where Unique items are concerned when they're going to be getting rid of them

This discussion has been closed.