Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Achievement text BUGGED after BUE

The BUE removal of some powers leaves some Achievements with incorrect and misleading text, leading to frustration in completing achievements. Can you please change these so they actually explain the achievement?

Solved Mysteries:
Cyclops: Punchclops achievement references Punch Combo, which is now gone. To complete the achievement, you need to check the first talent on the first row, "Close Combat." This changes some Cyclops optic beam powers into melee abilities. Dull, dull, melee abilities. But at least the achievement can be completed.

Ghost Rider: Unchained achievement requires "Infernal Chains," which does not appear on the powers list. However, it appears any chains powers work.

Unsolved Mysteries:
Punisher: Something Like Peace achievement requires Full Auto, which no longer exists. How do we complete this?

War Machine: A Big Gun achievement requires Fire When Ready, which no longer exists. How do we complete this?

There may be more...

How do you complete "Trained by Cap: As Hawkeye, use the Combat Skills that Captain America taught you to show 1,000 Hand Ninjas what for"?

The only Hawkeye melee skill left is the roll. They expect us to somersault into 1000 ninjas? Sheesh. Really makes you feel like the world's greatest archer to defeat a thousand ninjas with cheerleader skills.

True BelieverLocation Somehwere other than the party, so I can be late to it.Posts: 1,064 Fantastic

@laserfocus said:
How do you complete "Trained by Cap: As Hawkeye, use the Combat Skills that Captain America taught you to show 1,000 Hand Ninjas what for"?

The only Hawkeye melee skill left is the roll. They expect us to somersault into 1000 ninjas? Sheesh. Really makes you feel like the world's greatest archer to defeat a thousand ninjas with cheerleader skills.

One of his talents changes shots to strikes. Iirc i think only three total, and i believe only one, which is a $%^&* cooldown grants kill credit.

GazillionLocation Foster CityPosts: 48 Staff

These discrepancies will be fixed in a later patch.

Though as much as I enjoy using Ol’ Painless myself, if you select another talent beyond Arsenal: Handheld Minigun then you will find that Full Auto still exists. Hope that helps!

@sadprincess14 said:
These discrepancies will be fixed in a later patch.

Though as much as I enjoy using Ol’ Painless myself, if you select another talent beyond Arsenal: Handheld Minigun then you will find that Full Auto still exists. Hope that helps!

Thanks. That helps a lot.

How about "Trained by Cap: As Hawkeye, use the Combat Skills that Captain America taught you to show 1,000 Hand Ninjas what for"?

edited August 16

@laserfocus said:
Ghost Rider: Unchained achievement requires "Infernal Chains," which does not appear on the powers list. However, it appears any chains powers work.

This one came before the BUE, actually, when they did the Ghost Rider rework. As you surmise, now any chains powers will do.

@laserfocus said:
How about "Trained by Cap: As Hawkeye, use the Combat Skills that Captain America taught you to show 1,000 Hand Ninjas what for"?

Mezzonotte referred to this above- you have to select the Combat Training talent, and it changes a couple of your powers into combat skills. Those are the ones you have to use to defeat the Hand ninjas, though I think only Ronin Lunge actually counts currently.