Categories

We need some Friday night spoilers!!!!

edited August 11

I have been pretty inactive for the most part around the forum for a few weeks so I thought if there was a time to post this it was now. :)

@KomoriMan @Asros @MichaelMayhem

As listed in the Dev blog a few months back we are getting Omega items and the Apocalypse terminal along with some new bosses and costumes in September if things are still are track and most likely a Defenders event soon.

I think a large portion of the community is with me when I say some spoilers for all this upcoming content included in todays Friday Update would be awesome. :)

Eagerly Awaiting Marvel Heroes with Omega Items!!!

Thanks for the assist @alunguy. :)

edited August 11

@Maggotbreath said:

good luck

Your gifting me a costume if this works.. :p

Eagerly Awaiting Marvel Heroes with Omega Items!!!

Thanks for the assist @alunguy. :)

edited August 11

@Winterthur said:

@Maggotbreath said:

@Eagleglide said:

@Maggotbreath said:

good luck

Tell you what Eagle, IF they put out that boss dev blog and state that it was because of this thread, yeah, I'll definitely gift you a costume.

Tempting...

Don't do it!

Location I have my own zip code in the state of confusionPosts: 90 Mighty

And if someone can get @KomoriMan or @Asros to confirm whether never melting ice cream bars are coming back this summer, I'll gift a random player a hero of their choice...
-D

My Gifting Wish List
Costumes: Captain America Director of SHIELD, Cyclops Age of Apocalypse, Nova Black Vortex, Black Cat Pop Star (Earth-65)
Fortune Cards: Fortune Card Mark 2
Create your own wishlist!
See what others are wishing for

@Alowyn said:
And if someone can get @KomoriMan or @Asros to confirm whether never melting ice cream bars are coming back this summer, I'll gift a random player a hero of their choice...
-D

Hi, i'm random player, nice to meet you.

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

i settle for defenders event spoilers at this point. the event is less than a week out and nothing?

Location .Posts: 4,134 Cosmic

Rabid gifting in this thread.... It might get Out of Hand.

@wfp9 said:
i settle for defenders event spoilers at this point. the event is less than a week out and nothing?

Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Elektra, and Punisher get experience bonus.

Costumes and/or re-skinned teamups locked behind fortune cards.....

Omega items locked behind fortune cards. >:)

edited August 11

@KingKucha said:

@wfp9 said:

Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Elektra, and Punisher get experience bonus.

Costumes and/or re-skinned teamups locked behind fortune cards.....

Omega items locked behind fortune cards. >:)

i'm not even sure we're getting a fortune card or any associated items. i feel like it would have showed up on test center.

@Winterthur said:
O.... I.... .... ... .......

See what you did thar.

Just remember. It's always quiet right before the storm. ;)

I have no Idea what you may be talking about.

@jimthorpe said:

@Winterthur said:

@Maggotbreath said:

@Eagleglide said:

@Maggotbreath said:

good luck

Tell you what Eagle, IF they put out that boss dev blog and state that it was because of this thread, yeah, I'll definitely gift you a costume.

Tempting...

Tell you what, if that tempts you, put it out by Tuesday and I'll gift 5 random people with costumes in a giveaway.

@BohemianRhapsody said:
1. Log in
2. Grab free card that likely has 200 credits in it
3. Think about farming for random items
4. Realize you're so out of touch that you don't even know what's good or not anymore.
5. Go to midtown anyway.
6. Kill a boss wave and get flooded with items
7. Pick everything up because of number 4
8. Realize you can't fit everything and spent the next 5 minutes sorting your inventory.
9. Do it again
10. Get frustrated and try to alt+f4
11. Realize that still doesn't work for some reason
12. Quit out normally
13. Complain on forums

@Malthak said:

@jimthorpe said:

@Winterthur said:

@Maggotbreath said:

@Eagleglide said:

@Maggotbreath said:

good luck

Tempting...

Tell you what, if that tempts you, put it out by Tuesday and I'll gift 5 random people with costumes in a giveaway.

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

True BelieverPosts: 2,906 Cosmic

@SamuRonX said:

@Malthak said:

@jimthorpe said:

@Winterthur said:

@Maggotbreath said:

@Eagleglide said:

@Maggotbreath said:

good luck

Tempting...

Well they DID spoil the new Magik Horseman costume in the Friday update thread. It looks AMAZING!!