Categories

are servers down?

please hurry

Location LatveriaPosts: 2,940 Cosmic

what is going on?

I thought up some stuff and now I cant test it? holy Trash Panda! , there goes my power beyond cognition.

the one time I had a light bulb moment. SHUT DOWN.

I guess ill delete all these random notes and numbers on my notepad and maybe it will be up then.

important information below...

KNEEL BEFORE DOOM

Location In the woods behind your house, right beside your window just outside the inside by the front door.Posts: 64 Mighty

@Jibikao said:
Holy.. this is the longest downtime in the last 4 years that I have played this game!

Just no, don't speak those facts, Gaz is great, Gaz will fix and Gaz make all right with our world. Why? Simply cause Gaz Devs Rawk!

So how much of rollback are we going to have? This is waaaaaaaay too long for there not to be something you're not telling us?!

To the person above that said hopefully not just one person working on the servers, ahhh no, they've all gone home. Nobody is there working.

No other explanation, right?

Location Planet EarthPosts: 82 Mighty

@anotherdoombot said:
what is going on?

I thought up some stuff and now I cant test it? holy Trash Panda! , there goes my power beyond cognition.

the one time I had a light bulb moment. SHUT DOWN.

I guess ill delete all these random notes and numbers on my notepad and maybe it will be up then.

Aha! The Mighty Doom has been thwarted by technological failure. I think that's a first.

Location 9 Folders DeepPosts: 2,209 Cosmic

@natedogcool1000 said:
please hurry

[ A M A T · V I C T O R I A · C U R A M ]

Well all the servers were down for a time. So power surge or something caused all the systems to go own. Then they need to reboot and maybe even recompile the server. Going through that many accounts and items is going to take some time. As for a rollback, I would think they would be running mirrored storage devices. If one drive fails, the backup won't necessarily fail as well. Just be patient and grateful they are working on it.

True BelieverLocation Right herePosts: 4,255 Cosmic
edited August 11

You think the eclipse is causing the problem?

"You can have fun, or you can have safety, but you can't have them both" -a ten year old

Location KentuckyPosts: 15 Mighty

if this was a blizard game it would be up already. Just sayin lol

And if it was a Sony game, it wouldn't...

@Bodyalter said:
And if it was a Sony game, it wouldn't...

Rofl :D

dang for hour

How many Gs for you to bring the servers back up?

Location KentuckyPosts: 21 Mighty

Maybe Gaz needs a cheer....Gaz Gaz make our day turn those servers on to stay! Go Gaz!

Location pick a dimensionPosts: 24 Mighty

Did someone check and see if the server was plugged in?

Location Under your bed.Posts: 351 Amazing

I had dinner, watched Logan and got half lit withe a friend and the servers are still down?

@SamuRonX You rock. I'll take either a logan (are they still in the store? Sorry servers are down, I can't check) or uncanny fortune card if i win.

Thing up and put your Thing pants on

True BelieverPosts: 645 Amazing

Well, there goes my perfect log-in day record :'( :'(

I WANT:

1) A consistent way to get Bovenheim portals without paying 100ES a pop

2) For all achievements in the game to work and count down as intended

3) Two weeks notice on a specific achievement being removed so completists can complete

5) A pony

If there is a broken achievement that's been irking you for month please add it here https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/319026/looking-for-help-compiling-a-list-of-known-achievement-issues#latest

AceLocation The Marvel Universe, where else?Posts: 894 Amazing

Must be a lot of deceased hamsters to replace.

@Bandl said:
How many Gs for you to bring the servers back up?

maybe we could take up a collection? Ill donate half a mil lol