Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

are servers down?

Unfortunally still not working !

dang this sucks i just bought carnage when the servers went down T.T

Cutting EdgeLocation Planet Express, New New YorkPosts: 263 Amazing

@Mose said:
Well, rather than discuss fortune card compensation I will just go for broke and request Wonder Man playable. B)

I support that fully.

“Life was so much easier when I just smashed tanks and beat up Abominations for a living.” - Hulk

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x

How will all of this downtime affect our daily rewards? I haven't been able to login for the better part of today. Will I lose today's gift? I hope to be able to login before I lose my count for today.

Agreed on Wonder Man! How hard can he be to get in the game? :)

Location In the woods behind your house, right beside your window just outside the inside by the front door.Posts: 63 Mighty

@Mose said:
Well, rather than discuss fortune card compensation I will just go for broke and request Wonder Man playable. B)

I can support this Fully as well. :open_mouth:

@Orrery said:
How will all of this downtime affect our daily rewards? I haven't been able to login for the better part of today. Will I lose today's gift? I hope to be able to login before I lose my count for today.

I too am curious if I lose today or I just get today's tomorrow if I can't get in before bed

@Mose said:

Although I agree, we shouldn't even request heroes anymore since they are barely ever going to release any anymore lol. I'll never see Ares and Hyperion T_T

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Location Land of EnchantmentPosts: 31 Mighty
edited August 11

@SamuRonX Thanks for the giveaway:

It is a little frustrating, but then I was at work at around 2-3p when i saw the flood of posts (and just tried logging on now).

Thanks @AgentVapor for the update though...and Question about Uniques going away: how will that affect the achievements we still have yet to do (or the heroes we have yet to get).

If chosen, I'd like the Spider Man Homecoming FC...I'd love that spidey flourish 'cause I geek like that :-)

Location KentuckyPosts: 21 Mighty

7 hours of down time..is 7 really a lucky number?

Hopefully pretty soon...

Location In the woods behind your house, right beside your window just outside the inside by the front door.Posts: 63 Mighty

@Kingcruis said:
7 hours of down time..is 7 really a lucky number?

Yes, that's a very bad sign. :(

i request spiderman 2099 as a character

x-23 is not a wolverine enhanced costume but why every other spiderman is just a costume

Come now it`s taking for ever

@Batmund said:
i request spiderman 2099 as a character

x-23 is not a wolverine enhanced costume but why every other spiderman is just a costume

Because half the Spider People have the same or similar set of powers and moves, thats cause they all crawl/climb/swing.shoot stuff from palms or wrists etc.

AssembledLocation New YorkPosts: 687 Amazing

I was hoping for Hyperion from Avengers Assemble as well. Either him or Sentry but I doubt it will happen.

Location KentuckyPosts: 21 Mighty

@AgentVapor said:
Sorry about the additional delay folks, there's a secondary issue specifically affecting the PC servers that we are still working to resolve before we can bring the servers back online. We'll keep you updated as much as possible.

I wonder what the secondary issue is....All data lost? ACK!!!!!