Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

are servers down?

Location b a m fs p a c ePosts: 3,241 Uncanny

/because console

{ BAMF! }

Stark-TechLocation Wherever Doom wills it.Posts: 31 Mighty

@Endgamehero said:

@Kalgar said:

@Endgamehero said:
Need another game to play while waiting. What are you guys playing while the servers are down?

I've been playing Grim Dawn on and off.

Sounds good. Its been awhile since I've played Grim Dawn. It should tie me down as a fix for this game do you play it on Hardcore?

I did when I first started playing it. Now I just mess around on Ultimate regular. Testing out different and rather uncommon builds.

Location Black ForestPosts: 4,559 Cosmic

@Costanza said:

@AgentKoka said:
What to do,hmmm

What to do? Just strike a pose and have class.

Better than your last Festivus photos.

Also a shoutout to @SamuRonX . I was too busy farming Crossbones in all 3 cosmic patrols at once for a proper reply. I always love to see users from the endgame (=forums) ingame, still using their toons.

Spider-Woman is lonely -> Porcupine Team-Up, pls

Location NeverlandPosts: 162 Incredible

where is the women of power boxes?

It's a Hydra Attack?

Location In the woods behind your house, right beside your window just outside the inside by the front door.Posts: 63 Mighty

This has to be a Huge issue if its taking this long, last time it was a whole day an a half til the server came back for some of us but we know this isn't that and the great worker-bees at Gaz are fabulously efficient to get us up an running that we'll all get Age of Ultron Fortune cards.

Location Black ForestPosts: 4,559 Cosmic

@JasonCrawford said:
This has to be a Huge issue if its taking this long, last time it was a whole day an a half til the server came back for some of us but we know this isn't that and the great worker-bees at Gaz are fabulously efficient to get us up an running that we'll all get Age of Ultron Fortune cards.

I'd rather like a Hydra Card. Thanks.

Spider-Woman is lonely -> Porcupine Team-Up, pls

Location KnowherePosts: 43 Mighty

well this sucks get back from grocery shopping n servers are down :(

heroes for hire fc

Fingers crossed its the omega patch so can uninstall PoE :)

Location Right behind youPosts: 2,863 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:
Sorry for the delay guys.

Our Ops team is still investigating the server issue. We'll let you know the second the servers are back up.

I located the "issue".

Hey if fortune cards are being passed around, I'll take a homecoming one

Hail Hydra!

... And give me one of their cards!

The Freshmaker
Location IllinoisPosts: 656 Amazing

brutal. was going to finally force myself though the last 65 minutes of SSB farming tonight. guess it's random movies on HBO Go instead

Any card but not FC1 and FC2

My super :fantastic custom sig

Location In the woods behind your house, right beside your window just outside the inside by the front door.Posts: 63 Mighty

Gaz-Devs Its awful lonely not being able to play and i realize it humongous cause its been a long minute but i have faith in you guys an gals and my faith can move mountains.

~ Age of Ultron Fortune Card, please and thanks. ~

Location New OrleansPosts: 152 Incredible

hmmmm
winter fortune card

Location Looking for reasons to stick aroundPosts: 2,133 Fantastic

Homecoming FC for me :)

Disclaimer: It is not my intention for my honesty to insult or offend you.

Stop Patching on Fridays !!!

• sniffs air * Do you smell that? Discontent mixed with dissension and contempt. I wonder what caused it?
Location Manila, Philippines.Posts: 278 Amazing

Everyone's mood when servers are down

I though there was a problem and ending up typing something on command prompt...