Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

are servers down?

Location in the sanctum sanctorumPosts: 64 Mighty

It's sad, so sad, it's a sad sad situation.

Location GenoshaPosts: 356 Amazing

Homecoming Fortune Card, pls

Location In the woods behind your house, right beside your window just outside the inside by the front door.Posts: 63 Mighty

Hahaha LOL @Yorkex

I wonder if we'll all get Supply Boosts for the Hassle, its the least one could do but i'd take an Age of Ultron Fortune Card. I am not a picky person, i just like gold is all, just like evryone else here.

Location Thanks Hirk!Posts: 225 Amazing
Location In the woods behind your house, right beside your window just outside the inside by the front door.Posts: 63 Mighty

I'm so Lost and Disconnected that it feels so wrong...Only an Age of Ultron FC would make my day moar golden it seems now. Its lonely being alone you know not marvelling at heroics and snide remarks, makes one miss their game.

@KomoriMan said:
Sorry for the delay guys.

Our Ops team is still investigating the server issue. We'll let you know the second the servers are back up.

why you guys hate us?

True BelieverPosts: 1,704 Fantastic

Is this secret omega thing, hydra plot, or just bad timing?

Stark-TechLocation Wherever Doom wills it.Posts: 31 Mighty

@JasonCrawford said:
I'm so Lost and Disconnected that it feels so wrong...Only an Age of Ultron FC would make my day moar golden it seems now. Its lonely being alone you know not marvelling at heroics and snide remarks, makes one miss their game.

I got ya covered!

@Suriano said:
Is this secret omega thing, hydra plot, or just bad timing?

All of the above?

Whats all the hubbub about the cards? I never got anything good from them...

True BelieverLocation HawaiiPosts: 5 New Agent

Need another game to play while waiting. What are you guys playing while the servers are down?

snap ! free cards

@Defjeff said:
Whats all the hubbub about the cards? I never got anything good from them...

@SamuRonX said he's give away a free Fortune Card to a random post, you gotta state which card in said post like this: I so want an Age of Ultron Fortune Card, i will take all trash out and mow all lawns please an thanks.

it is still down damn

@Endgamehero said:
Need another game to play while waiting. What are you guys playing while the servers are down?

I've been playing Grim Dawn on and off.

Skynet & Genesis

True BelieverLocation HawaiiPosts: 5 New Agent

@Kalgar said:

@Endgamehero said:

I've been playing Grim Dawn on and off.

Sounds good. Its been awhile since I've played Grim Dawn. It should tie me down as a fix for this game do you play it on Hardcore?