Friday Summary - 8/4

Location RetconnedPosts: 933 Amazing

@DrDuval said:
7 weeks until Omega items?

Bring on dem previews!

edited August 7

@KomoriMan said:

@TheNapman said:
Are omega items sill on course to launch end of September?

How soon before some previews of omega items?

How many items for each Hero will launch?

Do you drink Coffee or tea?

1. The Omega patch is still set for September. Probably in the later half.
  2. TBD
  3. TBD
  4. Both! But I am been craving coffee more.

@Siddar said:
@KomoriMan @AgentVapor

The reward chests at the end of the one shots are still not working.

We are very aware of this issue! I hope to have an update for you before the week ends. @ravendies

@Cavalcanti said:
I really want news!!!
Two weeks with recycled events and nothing new to keep me playing...

We are working on a way to get your guys & gals questions answered about current and future content in the near future.

@fabiobr said:
@KomoriMan any info about Sabretooth enhanced costume?

I believe that costume is slated to be worked on later in the year. Most likely won't be coming until next year. X-treme Storm is looking great though! We will probably tease her soon.

I don't mind wait for Sabretooth enhanced costume if it receive the new tech that Asros mentioned that change some powers!!!!
X-treme Storm will certainly be beautiful!!! Also what about Storm 90 VU???

True BelieverPosts: 495 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:

@TheNapman said:
Are omega items sill on course to launch end of September?

How soon before some previews of omega items?

How many items for each Hero will launch?

Do you drink Coffee or tea?

1. The Omega patch is still set for September. Probably in the later half.
  2. TBD
  3. TBD
  4. Both! But I am been craving coffee more.

@Siddar said:
@KomoriMan @AgentVapor

The reward chests at the end of the one shots are still not working.

We are very aware of this issue! I hope to have an update for you before the week ends. @ravendies

@Cavalcanti said:
I really want news!!!
Two weeks with recycled events and nothing new to keep me playing...

We are working on a way to get your guys & gals questions answered about current and future content in the near future.

@fabiobr said:
@KomoriMan any info about Sabretooth enhanced costume?

I believe that costume is slated to be worked on later in the year. Most likely won't be coming until next year. X-treme Storm is looking great though! We will probably tease her soon.

Is not the time to start the End of Uniques Event? At last is a good thing to do waiting the Omegas in September (and an month long event to do with the others recurring ones...)

Location The Dark DimensionPosts: 44 Mighty

dang, I just bought $20 worth of Gs a day before the 15% Bonus Sale went up. Is there anything that can be done @KomoriMan ? If not then it's cool, it just would've been nice.

Have a PS4 and want to play me in Ultimate MvC3? Add me! PSN: nKRISn

@nKRISn said:
dang, I just bought $20 worth of Gs a day before the 15% Bonus Sale went up. Is there anything that can be done @KomoriMan ? If not then it's cool, it just would've been nice.

Contact Customer Support and file a ticket under the 7 day policy.
Although if you bought the Gs with a coupon it doesn't count.

FOLLOW THROUGH GAZILLION FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FOLLOW THROUGH

MutatedLocation 616Posts: 4,412 Uncanny
edited August 8

@Yin said:

@DrDuval said:

You must be thinking of a different game :hushed:

Right, but at the same time, will the Unique items go away before, during, or after they start the Omega items? I have a few FoT to make and need to get Loki geared up if they are actually going to stop before the Thor event happens. Ive been trying to hold out till then.

Edit: I know it was stated they would go away at the same time as Omega was introduced, but we all know how things can change around here.

Location AvalonPosts: 879 Amazing

@KomoriMan @AgentVapor

Hey guys, when you refresh Dum Dum Dugan but aren't on a level 60 hero the cosmic items don't show up. This only happens with him and not Jocasta or Moondragon. It is slightly annoying, could it be changed/fixed to match the others?

Yin
Yin
CovertLocation On a date with Lady DeadpoolPosts: 6,816 Cosmic

@trogeta said:

@Yin said:

@DrDuval said:

You must be thinking of a different game :hushed:

Right, but at the same time, will the Unique items go away before, during, or after they start the Omega items? I have a few FoT to make and need to get Loki geared up if they are actually going to stop before the Thor event happens. Ive been trying to hold out till then.

Edit: I know it was stated they would go away at the same time as Omega was introduced, but we all know how things can change around here.

I thought we can keep our uniques, just no more will drop. Not sure what happens with crafting Raid uniques.

@KomoriMan when are these "quick updates" going to be added in game? I am pretty sure some of those visual updates were shown back in July...and still not added in.

Location I have my own zip code in the state of confusionPosts: 90 Mighty

@KomoriMan Will the Never Melting Ice Cream Bars be returning this summer so those of us that missed them can complete the Foodie title?

My Gifting Wish List
Costumes: Captain America Director of SHIELD, Cyclops Age of Apocalypse, Nova Black Vortex, Black Cat Pop Star (Earth-65)
Fortune Cards: Fortune Card Mark 2
Create your own wishlist!
See what others are wishing for

Lux
Lux
edited August 10

@KomoriMan said:

@Askanisson said:
@KomoriMan when are these "quick updates" going to be added in game? I am pretty sure some of those visual updates were shown back in July...and still not added in.

I believe the Blob, Toad, Hydra, SHIELD, and other VUs will be added in September's major patch.

Taskmaster VU?

Location The Dark DimensionPosts: 44 Mighty

Thanks for the reply @KomoriMan ! But thanks to @Radsakr help I figured out the problem and I did purchase the Gs with a coupon.

Have a PS4 and want to play me in Ultimate MvC3? Add me! PSN: nKRISn

Location Shooting guns next to gods and legendsPosts: 8,825 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:
We extended the XP bonus to last until 11:59 PM PDT today and the XP boost has been increased to 50%.

Is the cosmic leveling bonus on? Why not add that to the xp buff.

My #1 Request: Soldier Supreme Hero Variant Just kidding my wallet is now closed for Gazillion. Hello, Crossout!

#WotrickBulgeMaster2015 #DiamondCapes2016 #CauliflowerHeroes2017 #RIPMH2017

R.I.P. TranzAnatomie Long live Payneshu!

Location In your HeartPosts: 33 Mighty

Thanks for the XP boost. so to clarify, 42% is just for cosmic prestiging and the 50% is for all right?