Categories

Please remove Seals of Conflict from 25 Event Currencies table

Location IllinoisPosts: 928 Amazing

Please remove these from the table finally. I wasn't even playing when the Civil War Event ran, and after getting them yet again from the 25 Random Event Currencies login gift, I now have 270 useless Seals of Conflict. Also, maybe turn them into Ancient Forgotten devices or let us trade them in for something, really pretty much anything would be fine at this point
@Asros @KomoriMan , please, can you guys finally get these removed if we're never going to have a use for them again?

been playing since October and hasn't been around in that time. Also, last I heard they were talking about turning part of the Civil War stuff into terminals, which would probably mean that it wouldn't be running as an event again. And considering it was only early last year that it first happened, wouldn't it be more accurate to say that it's occurred twice, not that it happens 1-2 times a year? I mean, the Dimensions Collide event happened twice since last October, but pretty sure it's not happening again since they made that one portion a terminal

Yeah... with civil war not active during anniversary, I think it's safe to say it's never coming back.

Or they could do something like Doom Terminal, wherein after you go around Doom's castle, you enter a room to fight with Doom himself.

In the same way, they could recreate the Bazaar scene with Crossbones, then after you beat him, the game prompts you to choose a side (pro or anti registration), then you teleport to the airport showdown itself.

@Asros @KomoriMan

Location .Posts: 4,134 Cosmic

I feel Like this was asked before. And even promised to be solved....

True BelieverLocation Right herePosts: 4,255 Cosmic

I haven't seen the civil war event since...well....Civil War.

Not sure why the can't bring it back, they created content for it. At least as a part of what it was, with the terminals, would be nice.

"You can have fun, or you can have safety, but you can't have them both" -a ten year old

@CIZeRo said:

yeah, i feel like i saw them say they were removing them a while back too. but then i got 25 more of the things yesterday so......

Pro FounderLocation SBD-BCNPosts: 593 Amazing

@dstrct said:

@CIZeRo said:

yeah, i feel like i saw them say they were removing them a while back too. but then i got 25 more of the things yesterday so......

@dstrct said:

@CIZeRo said:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/323628/remove-seals-of-conflict-from-random-currency-table#latest

Location LimboPosts: 8,878 Cosmic

They killed the event? Lame.

Never_4-get

Location herePosts: 1,031 Fantastic

@Wyrding said:

@Winterthur said:
My bad folks. Seems I slipped up and forgot an extra step involved in removing these for you guys!

Fortunately, I'm just browsing the forums and I saw this thread. Got back into our tools and working my science. I got a duty and responsibility to fulfill for you guys! Consider this squashed. (Hopefully!)

What is it you're fixing, exactly? Is it...

• Removing Seals of Conflict from random currency box drops?
  • Removing Seals of Conflict from the currency tab?
  • Both?
  • Something else entirely? Like the bug that causes Gobby's slot 4 to not have 999999999 Brutal Damage and SET EVERYTHING ON FIRE? :innocent:

If it involves removing them from the currency tab, I hope they're not just disappearing without either a chance to turn them in or an exchange.

If it's just removing them from the drops, that's fine and dandy.

I see what you did there even though I'm not sure what just happened.

(not me in the sig, just a good dude with a great sense of humour)
(also, do not take my posts seriously, unless I'm being serious...seriously)
"Geleepworp was right"--SolidGoldHero 2016

I must admit, every time I see "seal of conflict" written, what I picture is a baby seal in fancy dress as Rambo.

Super-SoldierPosts: 977 Amazing

@Alexjholt said:
I must admit, every time I see "seal of conflict" written, what I picture is a baby seal in fancy dress as Rambo.

Ever since Rocket arrived, everybody wants to get in on the action!

:smiley:

Rak

edited August 10

@Rakulp said:

@Alexjholt said:

Rak

Or Gaz is secretly preparing us to announce playable Wal Rus

Pro FounderLocation needs playable Blink!Posts: 4,662 Cosmic

@Vulmio said:

@Winterthur said:
My bad folks. Seems I slipped up and forgot an extra step involved in removing these for you guys!

Fortunately, I'm just browsing the forums and I saw this thread. Got back into our tools and working my science. I got a duty and responsibility to fulfill for you guys! Consider this squashed. (Hopefully!)

Thanks ! Could you also please review the 1k credits reward ?
Replacing it by a big credit chest (500k please ?) would be great !

Replacing it with pretty much anything else would be better. It's like getting an extra shield receipt.

Check out my hero builds! Blink! Banshee! Chamber! Husk! Longshot! Cannonball! These need some updating...

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x

Pro FounderLocation SBD-BCNPosts: 593 Amazing

@Alexjholt said:

@Rakulp said:

@Alexjholt said:

Rak

Or Gaz is secretly preparing us to announce playable Wal Rus