Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Livestream on Tuesday but NOTHING for PC!

@Asros said:

@SamuRonX said:

@Asros said:

@SamuRonX said:
for any PC folks feeling neglected, @Asros gave us something we all can appreciate!

raffle dance!

you're welcome.

This is the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me.

I am still waiting for someone in power (like you) to give one of my posts a Promote. :wink:

I dont even know what promote does.

it's like winning the Superbowl in the Marvel Heroes Forum.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/318301/whos-the-real-champion-of-points-gathering

(in other words, it confers bragging rights but nothing else.)

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

Location IllinoisPosts: 656 Amazing

@SamuRonX said:

wait, i thought winning the Superbowl got you passes to Disney World?

Location b a m fs p a c ePosts: 3,241 Uncanny

@Asros said:
If there was someone who made a gif of me blowing kisses, and i dont mean just a gif, i mean awesome animated text and other fun visuals, I could see myself promoting that post.

It's a freaking crime that @AlexBond (marvelheroes.info) and @Mjoll (The MH Compendium) don't have Promotes. :flushed:

Were these just disabled at some point? I thought they both had them at one time.

{ BAMF! }

@KomoriMan said:
Sorry guys but our next live-stream is planned to focus on PC along with consoles. We'll be supplying codes across all platforms as we do more streams as well.

there's only PC or console, and having both on a live stream isn't exactly focusing on either one, is it? :confused:

it's good news of course that the PC game is getting some love with the next stream - hopefully you guys will be ready to lay down all the cards for what's planned for the future of the PC game

True BelieverLocation And stop inflicting your opinions upon the world!Posts: 1,894 Fantastic

Well did they give anything new for any console?

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x

ALL LEVELS SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Last edited: 1/10/17

May the Derp be with you

Anti-HeroLocation MH2016Posts: 1,503 Fantastic

@superjedimaster said:
Well did they give anything new for any console?

Moondragon is going. Nothing else. Every other question was either no idea/not telling or ignored for any console.

Maybe we don't know it but the console versions might get tens of times more players so there's no need to worry about the PC plebs!

Location Near MadripoorPosts: 7,569 Cosmic

PC is already the "lead product". No need gifts to further promote the game :)

No idea man. Maybe just an oversight?

My Marvel Heroes videos in YouTube. I have guides for all heroes. New players friendly too.

Since March 30, 2013 (Closed Beta) · As of Sep 2015 (GMT+8)

Location AzerothPosts: 248 Amazing

ofc the devs only answer to gifs posts :D

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

I got one, it literally made my gaming experience way better....yeah I don't know what it does.

Time to be one upped, @BabylonPaladin

Location The List Of JerichoPosts: 1,655 Fantastic
edited August 9

@Asros said:

@SamuRonX said:

@Asros said:

@SamuRonX said:

@Asros said:

@SamuRonX said:
for any PC folks feeling neglected, @Asros gave us something we all can appreciate!

raffle dance!

you're welcome.

I am still waiting for someone in power (like you) to give one of my posts a Promote. :wink:

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/318301/whos-the-real-champion-of-points-gathering

If there was someone who made a gif of me blowing kisses, and i dont mean just a gif, i mean awesome animated text and other fun visuals, I could see myself promoting that post.

Are you that thing (Emoji?)? Do I win?

Join Actual Mutants today!
My TankMaster build!
My Ranged Tasky build!
Don't be stupid, be a smarty! Come and join the Say Wut? party!
Say Wut?: Then - Now - Forever

edited August 9

@BabylonPaladin said:

@Asros said:

@SamuRonX said:

@Asros said:

@SamuRonX said:

@Asros said:

@SamuRonX said:

raffle dance!

you're welcome.

No kisses, but valid points nevertheless.

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!