Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Livestream on Tuesday but NOTHING for PC!

Location EuropePosts: 908 Amazing

@Rasetsu said:
It's true that the fact that they don't want to straightfowardly say that the license has been indeed renewed on PC too is strange, especially given that they have talked about the license and even of its length recently (and in fact several times) so it's not like they can't talk about it, only that they don't want to talk about. (Hell, the community manager even explicitly said that he would avoid any question related to this particular stream).

Well. Just hypothetically. If the license has been renewed for all platforms, but they're planning to shut down the PC game at some point next year anyway, then their not talking about this matter makes a lot more sense ...

(Soon it's midnight here, and Pessimist Day will be over ;) )

Do you mind? I'm trying to learn about the Okapi.

My PC is Not pleased. Now i have to get him dinner again...

True BelieverLocation Vancouver, BCPosts: 2,394 Fantastic

renewed or not, you don't spend money where it won't make you money. I think the PC player base that has actively ($$) supported the game is very small and they aren't going to say anything until they know what they are able to do. That it has taken this long is what worries me the most. I was hoping we'd have some answers by now.

My super fantastic custom sig

AssembledPosts: 2,694 Fantastic

@Siddar said:
Didn't Komoriman or someone mention they would try to get a PC stream after that last console/CEO stream happened? Maybe I am not remembering things correctly. Either way,I don't understand why they cant just pick a winner and offer them a prize for the platform of their choice.

good point and doing so would raise their twitch stream totals by being inclusive to all platforms.

@KomoriMan is there any reason why the streams can't provide giveaways to the platform of the winners choice?

@FrodoFraggins said:

@Siddar said:
Didn't Komoriman or someone mention they would try to get a PC stream after that last console/CEO stream happened? Maybe I am not remembering things correctly. Either way,I don't understand why they cant just pick a winner and offer them a prize for the platform of their choice.

good point and doing so would raise their twitch stream totals by being inclusive to all platforms.

@KomoriMan is there any reason why the streams can't provide giveaways to the platform of the winners choice?

I do not play ESO, but @ADarklore mentioned they do not differentiate their players by platform when it comes to streams and giveaways. Maybe they are separate here because the pc and console versions are quite different? Even that seems like a pretty weak excuse.

edited August 8

@Kodan said:

@KomoriMan said:
Sorry guys but our next live-stream is planned to focus on PC along with consoles. We'll be supplying codes across all platforms as we do more streams as well.

Pretty sure you said that before this last console stream. As someone noted you have had 4 console streams recently and no PC streams. Would be nice if your "lead platform" got some love.

Better yet... look at his wording...

"This stream (as well as the last ones) were for the console."

"Don't worry... the "next" stream will be for the PC... (some more dots).... AND THE CONSOLE"

Location In my pc... wait wat ??Posts: 217 Amazing
edited August 8

@KomoriMan are you in panic right now ?

i feel like you can't handle the door against PC players you should ask help to maintain the army before September you know the patch omega will be the last chance of no failure.

You should be prepare because Console army is reacting like PC army > Run before Odin release the Kraken !!!

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/321610/what-im-waiting-for-the-4th-anniversary-or-during-2017#latest
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/312609/feedback-request-rogue-feedback/p2
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitDwJ3j-qxhMZcE00pUV1w (guide video)
Review needed
Anna (Rogue) check the link / Illyana (Magik) / Tasha (BW) / Carol (Ms Marvel) / Cable / Susie (Invisible Woman)
VU needed
Rogue / Laura / Jennifer (Lawyer costume) / Rachel Coles-Alves / Kitty age of apocalypse / Ms Marvel Warbird /
New Costumes needed
Ghost Rider Trail of Tears Costume / Magik House of M / Spidey Fear Itself / Ms Marvel Fear Itself / Black Vortex Kitty Pryde / Rogue New X-Men / Moon knight Horsemen of Apocalypse / Invisible Woman Ultimate Jacket, / Captain Marvel Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, / Black Cat House of M /
New Heroes/Anti Heroes playable wish
Morbius / Nico Minoru / Northstar / Dr Nemesis / Werewolf / SwordWoman / Dazzler / Bruunhilde / Devil Slayer / Amelia Weatherly (Nemesis - Alpha Flight) / Mysterio
New Team-UP wish
Sage / Venus / Hazmat / Armor (Hisako Ichiki) / Aurora (if northstar will be taken) / Hope Summers / Starfox / Wolfsbane

True BelieverPosts: 945 Amazing
edited August 8

We know if its not console it doesn't matter, i mean they haven't even put on the new advert about the New mighty Women loot box that these don't even exist in PC all over facebook nothing states these are console only, as they don't need to as PC don't exist anymore or that how it feels. We are test centre for console simple.

Location Earth-0Posts: 301 Amazing
edited August 8

Special attention is given to the console version, no need to change anything, they start from the beginning on good bases (the opposite of PC version). If they abandonned the pc because too much work on it, i will be not surprised.

Location Earth-0Posts: 301 Amazing
edited August 8

I'm joking ! I trust them to put the game on good tracks ! And the BUE is already a success, as far as i'm concerned. :)

Pro FounderLocation SBD-BCNPosts: 550 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:
Sorry guys but our next live-stream is planned to focus on PC along with consoles. We'll be supplying codes across all platforms as we do more streams as well.

Remember not to gift codes for the FF4.
Some ppl reported they are currently getting FF4 heroe tokens from the cosmic boxes, and costumes from the blender.
Not very useful for those who couldn't purchase the chars on time.

Hey, maybe they can trade the hero tokens for a unique item of the FF4 too!!!! RNG is evil!!!

Location WisconsinPosts: 45 Mighty

@KomoriMan said:

Thank you for the update, it's appreciated. ;)

twice now they've said the "next" stream would be focusing on PC and now it's PC & Console.

Still no communication about Omega items with only two months before release target. At this point I'm not expecting them to come anymore and I'm pretty sure GAZ is in full damage control mode with absolutely no idea how to handle the bad news.

I really want to continue to support the game but you're not making things easy for us.

You can't expect people continued faith and $$ without some sort of communication about what's going on.

The "we can't say anything cause we don't want to loose our jobs" excuse shows how much GAZ must be knee deep in trouble...

@SamuRonX said:
for any PC folks feeling neglected, @Asros gave us something we all can appreciate!

raffle dance!

you're welcome.

Raffle Dance is good, when that content coming to PC? :p

@wozzen said:

@SamuRonX said:
for any PC folks feeling neglected, @Asros gave us something we all can appreciate!

raffle dance!

you're welcome.

Raffle Dance is good, when that content coming to PC? :p

soon™

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!