Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Friday Summary - 8/4

Location SPIDER-WOMAN IS COMING!Posts: 32 Mighty

Why has not Spider-Woman received her marvel now costume?

@SpiderwomanJD said:

It might be her alternate costume at release. I don't think we have heard anything about her second costume apart from the fact that they had not begun working on it last month.

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

We have a road map but nothing is planned for TC.
We wanted to this and that but no decision has been made so far.

Location in front of my compPosts: 711 Amazing

@xCensureD said:
I do have something to report, I opened the Cosmic Box from the G store and got a Human Torch Ultimate Upgrade Token, but I don't have him, can't use it then. So, what can I do?

wait till you get him level 60 him give him token

I don't plan
I just do

@stevettsf said:

@xCensureD said:
I do have something to report, I opened the Cosmic Box from the G store and got a Human Torch Ultimate Upgrade Token, but I don't have him, can't use it then. So, what can I do?

that's only if he has unlocked him before the removal of the F4.

True BelieverPosts: 945 Amazing

@Rasetsu said:

@SpiderwomanJD said:

It might be her alternate costume at release. I don't think we have heard anything about her second costume apart from the fact that they had not begun working on it last month.

I'm thinking maybe shield then can update team up too. 2 birds etc

Location SPIDER-WOMAN IS COMING!Posts: 32 Mighty

@Rasetsu said:

@SpiderwomanJD said:

Sad

Location SpacePosts: 17 Mighty

@Rasetsu said:
Sorry, I am mainly just going to quote myself from exactly a month ago :

@Rasetsu said:

Hello @KomoriMan , How are you doing ? I hope your vacation went well.

Now that both console versions have launched and that the PC version has been rebranded, can you talk a little about the Bosses and mobs update devblog please ? As far as I know the last update on the status of this devblog was this :

Regarding the developer blog for mobs & bosses, that will still in the works. It's safe to say that we won't post it until after our Xbox One release. This will be the same for tweaks to our lower tier heroes.

Also if you don't mind, can you update us about what you are planning or not planning to port from the console version to the PC version in the future ? @Orren (now called @Jessedev ) said that you wanted to bring "as much as possible" (and that he would give us update about all of this) but it's rather vague. I understand if you still don't know what you will be able to port in the end but can you talk about what you already know won't be ported ? (either because it's not possible or because the team doesn't want to)

Thanks.

Have a good day.

Your answer at the time was :

@KomoriMan said :
I don't have much of an update for either. Since I got back, I'm catching up on everything so I can probably give you a slightly better answer on Monday. Sorry.

But it seems you forgot to get back to us after this.

Also, now that July is over can you talk a little about the roadmap for the first half of 2018 ? In the Roadmap (and by that I mean directly inside the announcement, not as an answer to someone's question) Orren/Jessedev said :

We’re a month or three away from sharing our plans for the first half of 2018. I’ll chime in with those as soon as I can.

(it was in early May).

hey @KomoriMan

AgentPosts: 2,217 Fantastic

@komoriman @AgentVapor

Can we please modify the "Sentinel Eradication Chip" affix of Ultimate Power damage Rating to Signature Power Damage Rating?

You can only use Ultimate once every 7.5-10-min, so the stats is pretty much useless. At least with Signature Power, a few heroes could really use this artifact for build-specific purposes.

This artifact would be much more useful and popular if the Ultimate Power is replaced by Signature Power Damage Rating.

Thank you for listening :smile:

Pro FounderLocation SBD-BCNPosts: 550 Amazing

@xCensureD said:

@stevettsf said:

@xCensureD said:

I would do that but I don't have him, the only thing I can do with the token is to trade to a unique, which is super unfair. Paid 450 G's for nothing

Open a ticket to CS and good luck!!!!

AgentPosts: 2,217 Fantastic

Hmmmmm... what happened to my posts?

I posted about properly tagging powers with "movement" and it is no longer in this thread????

Location MadripoorPosts: 156 Incredible

@KomoriMan any info about Sabretooth enhanced costume?

@fabiobr said:

Well, in the announcement of the result of the pool they said that they were not aiming for this year for Sabertooth. I am not sure if it has changed but I don't think they have begun to work on it yet.

@fabiobr said:

I believe that costume is slated to be worked on later in the year. Most likely won't be coming until next year. X-treme Storm is looking great though! We will probably tease her soon.

Aw nuts. Well I'll login in January and see what's what. See you all in 2018!

Location Shooting guns next to gods and legendsPosts: 8,572 Cosmic

@DrDuval said:
7 weeks until Omega items?

Bring on dem previews!

Spoilers, spoilers, spoilers!

I am dying over here.

My #1 Request: Soldier Supreme Hero Variant

Apply for Church membership HERE

#WotrickBulgeMaster2015 #DiamondCapes2016 #CauliflowerHeroes2017

R.I.P. TranzAnatomie Long live Payneshu!