Categories

New Bugle Artifacts Dropping Elswhere?

Location b a m fs p a c ePosts: 3,463 Uncanny

Can anybody confirm these are dropping outside of the Bugle terminal? I'm most interested in The Big One, but curious about the others too.

For that matter, is the Sinister Six Medallion dropping elsewhere, or from SSB boxes?

@Winterthur , @Asros

{ BAMF! }

Thanks!

{ BAMF! }

@Winterthur said:
. . . yet

{ BAMF! }

Pro FounderPosts: 4,669 Cosmic

I got Kraven's normal artifact on Midtown, so that dropping and not the big one is interesting considering they were added at the same time.

Others like Venom's/Electro's and other S6 do of course drop outside due to being added before.

Not sure about Tombstone's.

Location IllinoisPosts: 928 Amazing

@Winterthur said:
There are not dropping outside of the bugle yet

looking forward to them dropping elsewhere, i don't spend much time in terminals normally at this point

Location Wandering in the eerie streets of Stratholme.Posts: 3,613 Cosmic
edited August 7

@Winterthur said:

They drop at all?

More than 300 runs and I got just 3 of the new artifacts, cosmic version, some other normal ones of the old arts and only one legendary.

The drop rate there seems worse than in the Skrull terminal. Q_Q

edited August 7

@Evsi said:
I got Kraven's normal artifact on Midtown, so that dropping and not the big one is interesting considering they were added at the same time.

Maybe he just meant Cosmic? Although that would be weird. @Winterthur , should @Evsi turn her / his normal Kraven's Last Hunt into the bug police and request punishment?

And a totally unrelated bonus question, asked in another thread... are -cosmic- artifacts supposed to be dropping in CDR now, or was that just the anniversary tourney scenarios? I didn't get many replies, but nobody had seen any.

{ BAMF! }

Pro FounderPosts: 4,669 Cosmic

@Wyrding said:

@Evsi said:

Maybe he just meant Cosmic? Although that would be weird. @Winterthur , should @Evsi turn her / his normal Kraven's Last Hunt into the bug police and request punishment?

And a totally unrelated bonus question, asked in another thread... are -cosmic- artifacts supposed to be dropping in CDR now, or was that just the anniversary tourney scenarios? I didn't get many replies, but nobody had seen any.

I'm sure they can look in the floor of avengers towers, where all non cosmic (and some cosmic) artis go

edited August 7

@Wyrding said:

No, they are not.

@asros said a few months ago that he had put on his schedule that they needed to drop in cosmic scenario for the anniversary. It didn't happen.

@Winterthur said two months ago that he had found a way to circumvent the difficulty slider (because it's not really working in danger room) and let the cosmic artifact drop in cosmic scenario but they have not added this "fix" yet.

June 06

@Winterthur said:

@ZhelyezniKulak said:
With new cosmic artifacts dropping from Sentinels as part of the Anniversary Event Unique Terminal, does that mean that we can now get cosmic artifacts from Cosmic Danger Room Scenarios?

@Winterthur this would be awesome if we could get the cosmic artifacts in the cosmic danger room scenarios now.

It does not yet. As someone pointed out there's no "Cosmic" difficulty for the scenarios, but I found a way around this. With that said, this quality of life improvement is on my tracker to implement for the rest of the bosses!

Total hours played on Steam in 2016: 17 474 560,2
Total hours played by the whole community in 2016 according to gaz : 21 517 247
17 474 560,2 / 21 517 247 = 0,8121187715138465

Location somewhere in The Upside DownPosts: 211 Amazing

@Winterthur said:

WallcrawlerPosts: 4,822 Cosmic

@Winterthur said:

While you're answering bugle questions... any plans to up the droprate on Salvaged Alien Weapon legendary and The Big One artifact drops out of there?

I've done over 500 runs (most with a bounty chest) and have got just 2 SAW and 1 TBO. Meanwhile i've got countless of every other drop out of the terminal. It's pretty damn annoying.

Location When Cannonball?Posts: 1,697 Fantastic

Can we get the Salvaged Alien Weapon legendary on a vendor? At least at some point?

We finally get a new, fun legendary that can really changes up a hero's build and.... it's nearly impossible to get. I'd rather have it be on the vendor than be a free chase item.

KnightedPosts: 16 Mighty

700 to 800 runs, never got one Salvaged Alien Weapon legendary. Not trying anymore, waiting for a FIX to drop rate or for it to be added to a vendor.
Also not playing that much these days, this farming really burned all the fun for me:)

@immortalx said:
700 to 800 runs, never got one Salvaged Alien Weapon legendary. Not trying anymore, waiting for a FIX to drop rate or for it to be added to a vendor.
Also not playing that much these days, this farming really burned all the fun for me:)

I agree to some extent. I really think it is the tables. I finally got a Cosmic Magneto T-shirt after 2k or so runs. I got a lot of non-magneto related artefacts from him, including a Nick Fury shirt. They should just make it into a fix dropping (i.e after 100 or so runs, you are guaranteed the specific artefact, even if that includes 50% chance for a cosmic. At least you know what you are getting yourself into.)

My Charactersareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea
Location When Cannonball?Posts: 1,697 Fantastic

Legendary vendor has 100% drop rate if you give him 1000 Marks. Let's just make it that. Cosmic artifacts are enough of a chase and Omega gear is on the way. We'll have enough to chase at that point