Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers will be unavailable on 9/21 at 6 AM PDT for server maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 5 hours.
13»

New Forum Board Needed

True BelieverLocation Sitting with the Omega GearPosts: 2,235 Fantastic

@HuntGod said:
You guys have clearly never stumbled across Reddit :-)

Exactly. Case in point /r/MMORPG/ is actually titled "The Sea of Salt." You can guess how positive they are there.

Farewell F4

i agree with the op.
foretunately there's a ban function for those who obviously complain just for the sake of complaining.

is this the thread where I request separate sub-forums for wishlists, giveaways, and gif spam?

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

Location Negative Zone with the F4Posts: 3,888 Cosmic

As long as we get a board where for ppl who complain about complainers can put their threads at the same time, i'm ok with this.

Location Daily Bugle BuildingPosts: 2,635 Fantastic
edited July 14

Why we talking about this?

Ya'll can make a New thread about this instead.

Marvel Increases Presence at D23 Expo

"Gazillion will offer a chance to play Marvel Heroes Omega and win fantastic prizes."

OR

Columns: Why Were Fantastic Four Shown the Door?

"Toad Men, Byrne?? Toad Men? I thought the cover was just a gag! I was all set for the Kree or the Skrulls... or even the crummy Kryloreans! But you stick me with the Toad Men??" ---Jennifer Walters

WelbyFlickr Cosplay pics

[VIDEO] My Random MMO vids.

13»
This discussion has been closed.