Categories

Come On GAZ!

Location X marks the spotPosts: 141 Incredible

@Rasta32 said:
Legendary Quest A.I.M Facility. Kill MODOK and 50 Engineers. Go through the ENTIRE facility kill 350 plus and only 17 of the 50 engineers can be found. This is for FOUR YEARS now GAZ. FOUR YEARS.

We reported the Spiderman terminal was giving us 98 of the needed 100 and you patched that in a rather timely manner(although playtesting should have and DID reveal the shortcoming), It has been FOUR years of reporting this AIM facility LQ issue and you just are not going to fix it costing me $15,000 credits each time to bypass your FOUR year old mistake.

COME ON GAZ. Get it together. @Asros

This has been frustrating indeed, especially when rng rolls it 2 or 3x in a row. Really it only bothers me when i cosmic prestige, gotta run dem lq's

Location b a m fs p a c ePosts: 3,492 Uncanny

@MindTricked said:

@AgentVapor said:
Sorry this one has lingered so long. I did confirm that we have a fix for this and should just make it in time for next week's PC patch.

While you're at it, AV, take a look at readjusting the Castle Crash (Doom's terminal) LQ. Some of the mobs that USED to count for it no longer do, and you legit have to destroy every single mob now in order to complete it (and the terminal is long enough as is).

Occasionally there aren't quite enough Servo-Guards in Doom either, although 19/20 times or thereabouts it's doable even if you miss a couple.

Unlike A.I.M., I've still been doing that LQ, since I like getting the 3x bounty there. And it usually doesn't take much longer to get 100 servo-guards and 350 kills than it does just getting the 350.

{ BAMF! }

finally... (?)

Yin
Yin
CovertLocation Googling new Marvel game....Posts: 6,890 Cosmic

@AgentVapor said:

@SamuRonX said:
did you get both AIM and Doom terminals, @AgentVapor? thanks!

While looking into this I did check and found that there are a couple other LQ fixes in the pipeline (Castle Crash specifically being one of them), but I don't know as any others are going to get through in time for this upcoming patch. They'll likely come through in the following patch after Carnage.

On the topic of terminal mobs, Was I correct about this?
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/325785/bounty-hunter#latest

Bye guys <3

Come Join Marvel Heroes Facebook Group

Location In Borneo, being wildPosts: 2,108 Cosmic

@AgentVapor said:

@SamuRonX said:
did you get both AIM and Doom terminals, @AgentVapor? thanks!

While looking into this I did check and found that there are a couple other LQ fixes in the pipeline (Castle Crash specifically being one of them), but I don't know as any others are going to get through in time for this upcoming patch. They'll likely come through in the following patch after Carnage.

Dont lie to us. Yall aint fixing nothing :trollface:

Location Black ForestPosts: 4,916 Cosmic

I find it sad, that people are so afraid to report bugs/complain about bugs that they create alt accounts for it.

I am not proud of the numbers but you can see the my battle-tag.

True BelieverLocation Right herePosts: 4,606 Cosmic

@TrohMaw said:
I find it sad, that people are so afraid to report bugs/complain about bugs that they create alt accounts for it.

I think this one has been reported numerous time. He probably made an alt account in an attempt to shotgun reports of this bug at developers.

I know I have posted about this bug in a different thread a few weeks ago.

"You can have fun, or you can have safety, but you can't have them both" -a ten year old

@AgentVapor said:
Sorry this one has lingered so long. I did confirm that we have a fix for this and should just make it in time for next week's PC patch.

Thank you sir.

@TrohMaw said:

Wha???

Location Behind YouPosts: 529 Amazing
edited July 15

It's just not myself that notices Gas is asleep at the wheel. Oh wait " screw making more heroes and bug fixes, and make working game cards that can be scanned and sold at game outlets .... let's make this game for consoles."

Venom Bores Me, Make A Playable Sandman

Location Black ForestPosts: 4,916 Cosmic

@Rasta32 said:

@TrohMaw said:

Wha???

I might be wrong. But you have a lot of anger for a new user. ;)

I am not proud of the numbers but you can see the my battle-tag.

Location IllinoisPosts: 1,063 Fantastic

@Wolfencat said:and make working game cards that can be scanned and sold at game outlets

dude, what is it with you and loving buying game cards at game stop?

@TrohMaw said:

@Rasta32 said:

@TrohMaw said:

Wha???

Clearly I am not new to Marvel Heroes based on the body of what was written The tone was c'mon Gaz get it together it's been too long for this bug to still be there. In fairness it is in fact an old bug that was there years ago was fixed and now has resurfaced without repair for months after being notified.

This is an account for this forum. It is sad that I and others had to do this to be properly heard free of the Player cartel block votes and reporting or the overzealous moderation impediments to free and open discussions that exist here that everyone on the net knows about yes.

The great thing is the dev answered the question, did not feel ANY of this fake hostility that you are trying to insert and the matter will be resolved in the next patch.

Life goes on go out and get some of that cooking.

To be fair this bug is the least of their problems.

Location Behind YouPosts: 529 Amazing
edited July 16

@dstrct said:

@Wolfencat said:and make working game cards that can be scanned and sold at game outlets

I asked that same sort of question about Gazillion who did not feel obligated to keep some of us informed about it. Now I find that a game outlet as irregularities for issues and I am sure Gazillion knew of it ahead of time. Now I find I can't trust anyone. not even Amazon and other companies associated such as Steam and all those guys. Is it wrong for one to have trust issues?

Venom Bores Me, Make A Playable Sandman

True BelieverLocation Waiting for Nightcrawler Bamf VFX fix since JanuaryPosts: 18,487 Cosmic
edited July 16

@Rasta32 said:
Legendary Quest A.I.M Facility. Kill MODOK and 50 Engineers. Go through the ENTIRE facility kill 350 plus and only 17 of the 50 engineers can be found. This is for FOUR YEARS now GAZ. FOUR YEARS.

We reported the Spiderman terminal was giving us 98 of the needed 100 and you patched that in a rather timely manner(although playtesting should have and DID reveal the shortcoming), It has been FOUR years of reporting this AIM facility LQ issue and you just are not going to fix it costing me $15,000 credits each time to bypass your FOUR year old mistake.

COME ON GAZ. Get it together. @Asros

Two things:

It's defeat, not kill.

And it's Spider-Man. You forgot the hyphen!

;)

The Unofficial Costume Threads Thread
for all your Marvel costume ideas!

Wanted Playable ◎ Pyro ◎ Ka-Zar ◎ Havok ◎ Angel ◎ Banshee ◎ Falcon ◎ Gladiator ◎
◎ Devil Dinosaur ◎ Guardian ◎ Captain Britain ◎ Avalanche ◎ Jack-of-Hearts ◎ Hellstorm ◎
◎ Werewolf By Night ◎ Quicksilver ◎ Machine Man ◎ Quake ◎ Black Knight ◎ Sunfire ◎
◎ Silver Samurai ◎ Corsair ◎ Darkstar ◎ Quasar ◎ Maverick ◎ Dazzler ◎ Groot ◎

Wanted Villains ◎ Arcade ◎ Vulcan ◎ Wendigo ◎ The Sack ◎
Wanted CostumesRocket DogMarvel 'Girl'ProletarianSentinel Squad ONE
Wanted Pets ◎ Lockheed ◎ Cr'reee ◎ Zabu ◎ Sassafrass ◎ Stan Lee ◎
Wanted Team-Ups ◎ FalconDaytripperLockheedThingStan Lee
Location FrenchvillePosts: 1,776 Cosmic

@Wolfencat said:

@dstrct said:

I asked that same sort of question about Gazillion who did not feel obligated to keep some of us informed about it. Now I find that a game outlet as irregularities for issues and I am sure Gazillion knew of it ahead of time. Now I find I can't trust anyone. not even Amazon and other companies associated such as Steam and all those guys. Is it wrong for one to have trust issues?

I have read your message three times and somehow I'm still unable to process it.

@Rasta32 said:

@TrohMaw said:

@Rasta32 said:

@TrohMaw said:

Wha???

Clearly I am not new to Marvel Heroes based on the body of what was written The tone was c'mon Gaz get it together it's been too long for this bug to still be there. In fairness it is in fact an old bug that was there years ago was fixed and now has resurfaced without repair for months after being notified.

3 Years ? Before BUE the AIM LQ was kill x mobs and 10 turrets .. and that was already one
i always rerolled because finding the turrets was often annoying, but it was doable. The
current bug only appeared after the revamped act 8.