Categories

Friday Summary - 7/14

Phoenix PoweredPosts: 1,088 Fantastic

@KomoriMan said:
So here is the VU for Spider-Woman:

Please also do a variant without the face mask. Yes, it is canonical.

Stark-TechLocation Everywhere and nowhere at the same time.Posts: 4,111 Uncanny

@Drazhar said:

@KomoriMan said:

@superjedimaster said:
Why showing kraven VU? I've seen it on console and PC. Also, when can we see Spider-woman? Resuming releasing costumes now that consoles are at least a little less intensive?

She looks great! Who did this visual update?

Probably Dink.

Somewhere I belong.

WallcrawlerPosts: 4,822 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:

@Wuuren said:
@KomoriMan can you confirm if the vulture terminal artifacts/legendary are dropping as intended? It seem to be very low

@Asros confirmed that they are.

So that means no increase to the drop rate? Sorry, but that's ridiculous, they are clearly lower droprates than everything else in that terminal. Hope there's a misunderstanding here.

@Drazhar said:

@KomoriMan said:

@superjedimaster said:
Why showing kraven VU? I've seen it on console and PC. Also, when can we see Spider-woman? Resuming releasing costumes now that consoles are at least a little less intensive?

She looks great! Who did this visual update?

It was @YoungNg !

Great job by @YoungNg !

edited July 14

@KomoriMan said:
Ahoy-hoy folks,
[/spoiler]

• Spider-Woman VU

Oh my Spider-Sense, she's absolutely perfect! Amazing work, congratulations @YoungNg !

True BelieverPosts: 2,928 Cosmic

@komoriman can you address the white GOTG ironman costume issue? It was part of the mac pro pack and then the F4 card packs when they came out but it was NOT a F4 costume. Are you guys going to make it available in some other means or not?

Will we be seeing Kitty's new ult any time soon™?

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

@comoriman any plans about pvp?

True BelieverLocation And stop inflicting your opinions upon the world!Posts: 1,991 Fantastic

@Jacyyur said:

@KomoriMan said:

Please also do a variant without the face mask. Yes, it is canonical.

Will buy

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x
ALL LEVELS SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Last edited: 8/30/2017

May the Derp be with you

Uhh wanted heroes list thingie, umm.. agent venom, the death star, gamora, thanos, CAPTAIN jack sparrow, black knight, songbird, crystal, avatar aang, man-thing, Polaris, ahsoka tano, captain rex

True BelieverLocation And stop inflicting your opinions upon the world!Posts: 1,991 Fantastic

@KomoriMan said:

@superjedimaster said:

@StrangesApprentice

Her costume is in the works~

FANTASTIC! Ready to pre-order anytime!! MY WALLET IS READY

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x
ALL LEVELS SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Last edited: 8/30/2017

May the Derp be with you

Uhh wanted heroes list thingie, umm.. agent venom, the death star, gamora, thanos, CAPTAIN jack sparrow, black knight, songbird, crystal, avatar aang, man-thing, Polaris, ahsoka tano, captain rex

Location The Xavier Institute, Central ParkPosts: 5,552 Cosmic

Hey @KomoriMan, any news about a new Iceman costume or Havok team-up VU?

Holding out for Havok 2018

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Iceman ranged guide | Captain Marvel ranged guide
Havok playable character suggestion | Polaris playable character suggestion
Nocturne playable character suggestion | Apocalypse playable character suggestion

Location b a m fs p a c ePosts: 3,495 Uncanny

@KomoriMan said:

@Wuuren said:
@KomoriMan can you confirm if the vulture terminal artifacts/legendary are dropping as intended? It seem to be very low

@Asros confirmed that they are

Confirmed that they are dropping as intended? Or confirmed that they're very low? Or...both?! :heartbreak: :tongue:

{ BAMF! }

Location The Sanctum SanctorumPosts: 669 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:

@StrangesApprentice

WOW. She looks magnificent! Major props to @YoungNg for the VU!

I absolutely cannot wait to see how her Marvel NOW costume turns out. :heart:

My super fantastic custom sig
Mains: Dr. Strange ∙ Magneto ∙ Spider-Woman (SOON!)
Alts: Dr. Doom ∙ Hawkeye ∙ Loki ∙ Luke Cage ∙ Punisher ∙ Rocket Raccoon ∙ She-Hulk ∙ Spider-Man ∙ Star-Lord ∙ Storm ∙ Thor ∙ X-23

To both @KomoriMan and @YoungNg: please don't forget about this one. It's literally changing a couple tints:

Marvel Heroes Chat

Join us on the biggest Marvel Heroes Discord Server! https://discord.com/invite/marvelheroes

Guides about Marvel Heroes and stuff

GAME STUFF: Power Leveling Guide | Definitive Controller Bindings
HERO GUIDES: NOVA QUANTUM LEAP (Contest winner!) | TASKMASTER BBE

Location The List Of JerichoPosts: 1,829 Fantastic

We can play Carnage soon! I can't wait

Join Actual Mutants today!
Thank you Babs for the updated card
My TankMaster build!
My Ranged Tasky build!
Don't be stupid, be a smarty! Come and join the Say Wut? party!
Say Wut?: Then - Now - Forever

@KomoriMan said:

@superjedimaster said:

@StrangesApprentice

@Chopstyx said:
So no Venom update to come out with Carnage?

The Venom update is still in the works. It probably won't be coming out with the Carnage release.

@AmazonValkyrie said:
Still no sign of Storm's 90s costume visual update? :-/

Not yet! Sorry.

@HiMyNameIsLeo said:
Is Angela's third costume going to be released this summer?

I'll need to confirm with @Lord

@xRuin said:
Is the XP bonus for Iron-Man and Spider-Man still active?

It is! Along with the daily log-in gift until 7/19.

any chance of since it's been 3 weeks cosmic for last week? :>

FataleLocation I give up. Sigh.Posts: 7,418 Cosmic
edited July 15

@KomoriMan said:

So much better than I was expecting. And I had high expectations. :* <3

Thank you @YoungNg !

Location ...........Posts: 119 Incredible

Spider woman looks great :smile:

Location Waits in the dark with timeless patience. Looks forward to the signs that herald his end. Posts: 16,820 Cosmic

Omg Spider-Woman this is finally reality!!!!! @YoungNg she looks absolutely perfect THANK YOU!!

I hate everyone

Pro FounderLocation SBD-BCNPosts: 597 Amazing

@Kodan said:
@komoriman can you address the white GOTG ironman costume issue? It was part of the mac pro pack and then the F4 card packs when they came out but it was NOT a F4 costume. Are you guys going to make it available in some other means or not?

I reviewed my pack purchase and it was labeled as exclusive costume. I can figure out what issue you are talking about.
To be honest I don't even understand why it was included in the F4 FC.