Categories

Come On GAZ!

Legendary Quest A.I.M Facility. Kill MODOK and 50 Engineers. Go through the ENTIRE facility kill 350 plus and only 17 of the 50 engineers can be found. This is for FOUR YEARS now GAZ. FOUR YEARS.

We reported the Spiderman terminal was giving us 98 of the needed 100 and you patched that in a rather timely manner(although playtesting should have and DID reveal the shortcoming), It has been FOUR years of reporting this AIM facility LQ issue and you just are not going to fix it costing me $15,000 credits each time to bypass your FOUR year old mistake.

COME ON GAZ. Get it together. @Asros

Location CsillaPosts: 268 Amazing

That has only ever happened to me one time, otherwise I've never had any issue with that LQ.

The engineers are usually the ones standing around with dialogue between themselves.

I haven't come up short on this quest yet.

Adapt and overcome.

(Challenge your beliefs.)

It has been like this for a few months now, the last couple of days I have been farming Wizards artifact and always get between 27 and 32 engineers after killing the whole map...As stated above they can be found easily as they are the ones with dialog bubbles...It really does need to be fixed though.

Location b a m fs p a c ePosts: 3,495 Uncanny

@BWCorvus said:
Although this is annoying as you say, it hasn't been around for 4 years. It's been bugged for the last 6 months probably.

It has been bugged before though--I remember Heretic fixing it back in the day.

But it did work for a couple of years after that.

{ BAMF! }

True BelieverLocation Sitting with the Omega GearPosts: 2,516 Fantastic

@TheNapman said:
I came up short 3 times in a row. It's instant re-roll for me.

Same. I don't even think twice. It's worth the credits every time.

Goodbye Marvel Heroes and wonderful community.

Location Zika infested FloridaPosts: 1,193 Fantastic

I've also posted this in the Bug Forums. Sad...

Location Behind you...Posts: 7,031 Cosmic

As mentioned hasn't been 4 years, has been since April'ish. They changed the name of some of the mobs and when they did it no longer flags them for the kill requirement.

@AgentVapor said:
Sorry this one has lingered so long. I did confirm that we have a fix for this and should just make it in time for next week's PC patch.

Thank you sir.

@AgentVapor said:
Sorry this one has lingered so long. I did confirm that we have a fix for this and should just make it in time for next week's PC patch.

While we're on the misnamed mobbed issue, what is the deal with the Hammerheads?
Why aren't they Maggia?

Well it's official we tried and we lost.

@Rasta32 said:

@AgentVapor said:

Thank you sir.

did you get both AIM and Doom terminals, @AgentVapor? thanks!

Thank you, Mystery Gifter, for the Age of Ultron and Heroes for Hire Fortune Cards!
create your own wishlist! | check out my guide to Story Mode shortcuts! | enter the DevBlog giveaway!

WebheadLocation Over there.Posts: 1,274 Fantastic

@AgentVapor said:

While you're at it, AV, take a look at readjusting the Castle Crash (Doom's terminal) LQ. Some of the mobs that USED to count for it no longer do, and you legit have to destroy every single mob now in order to complete it (and the terminal is long enough as is).

CovertPosts: 3,067 Uncanny

@AgentVapor said:

I really hope you can fix War machine's VU too

Location 日本Posts: 966 Amazing

The old LQ had you hunting down 10 turrets, which sometimes had you scouring every square meter of the map. I would often use a new instance to save time if I was short on credits.

They changed it to remove the turrets, but then made a coincident error with enemy tags that made it impossible to finish in one run.

Overall, this particular LQ has always been better skipped.