Categories

GLOWING EYE VISUAL ACHIEVEMENT, STILL BUGGED

I've had the number of titles needed to complete this achievement for maybe a year. I still don't have my title for this achievement or the glowing eyes recipe to create my visual. any word on this?

any help or feedback would be appreciated.

thx,
obi

ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Sinking ship called Florida.Posts: 1,523 Fantastic

this just in from Marvel!

True BelieverPosts: 2,928 Cosmic

@obiyoyo said:
I've had the number of titles needed to complete this achievement for maybe a year. I still don't have my title for this achievement or the glowing eyes recipe to create my visual. any word on this?

any help or feedback would be appreciated.

thx,
obi

I think you can send a support ticket to get that recipe. I don't think you will be able to get it otherwise.

I've sent a ticket, still no recipe

True BelieverPosts: 2,928 Cosmic
edited July 14

@obiyoyo said:

When did you send that ticket?
If it wasn't recently then I would submit another. You could also PM Komoriman the ticket number from whatever ticket you sent originally and maybe that will help.
I remember when this bug first happened (and its been a LONG time) there were some fairly convoluted requirements that had to be met(screenshots and all kinds of stuff) before they could help you. If someone replied to your ticket ask them to escalate it based on the old bug.

Location kenner, LAPosts: 3,470 Cosmic

you'll have to fill out a ticket, and they will respond asking for a few screenshots. they will add the recipe to your account after you send the pics. same thing happened to me, customer service was pretty quick about it.

sig made by @BaneTheDestroyer

Location I'm not the second coming, I'm the first wave.Posts: 12,240 Cosmic

You're going to have to send in a screenshot that shows your name and have the achievement panel open to that achievement to show you have it.

I had to do the same and it was a bit of a pain in arse, but I did get the recipe within a couple of days of sending the screenshots.

Make sure your name is readable on the screenshot too btw. Had to send in a few to make sure.

GazillionPosts: 4,657 Staff

@obiyoyo said:

Can you DM me the ticket number? If you cant find it, please submit a new one to CS, they will get you squared away.

Brian Waggoner - Game/Systems Designer

Twitter - Asros

@Asros said:

@obiyoyo said:

Can you DM me the ticket number? If you cant find it, please submit a new one to CS, they will get you squared away.

Gotta ask, What's the deal with CS recently? With the other additional hirings did you guys beef up the CS side of things with some additional people? I submitted a ticket and got a response in 6 hours which because of some slight confusion on their part required me to email them back and then I got another response in 4 hours.

I gotta say if that's the new standard turn around time then Gaz has a better support staff than most gaming companies out there (Granted Blizzard probably still has you beat, Those guys are one point.) but it kicks the every loving gooey stuff out of Daybreak Games and Ubisoft support. :smiley:

Photobucket sucks.

Location Negative Zone with the F4Posts: 4,015 Cosmic

@Asros said:

@obiyoyo said:

1- You need to have screenshots of all your titles and a screenshot of the achievement not being active in your achievement list in your ticket.

2- Then they will send you 3 different boxes labeled 1,2,3. Only one box contains the recipe. Once you open a box, the other 2 will dissapear from your inventory. If you have open one of the 2 empty ones you will have to resubmit a new ticket until you open the correct one. The recipe randomly changes box number when ever you submit a new ticket.

Ok I may have added #2 but #1 is true.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/3681206#Comment_3681206

I gotta say if that's the new standard turn around time then Gaz has a better support staff than most gaming companies out there (Granted Blizzard probably still has you beat, Those guys are one point.) but it kicks the every loving gooey stuff out of Daybreak Games and Ubisoft support. :smiley:

i dont know how often you had experience with blizzard cs....but my exp from the last say 10 interactions within the last 3 years or so is something like waiting from 48h up to about 2 weeks...usually in the middle.

Location the universePosts: 439 Amazing

im surprised there is no sight of the nine realms achievement or at least one to award the exact same visual but in a different colour.......