Categories

Attention Heroes! Server downtime planned for tomorrow (7/27) at 6:00 AM PDT to 9:00 AM PDT. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Support won't support

Posts: 1 New Agent

this may not belong here but i can't find any better place to post this, I've submitted a ticket one week ago about changing my current email to my new one, the support team replied to me after 5 minutes and told me that i need to provide info to prove that i am the account's owner, I replied with my new email with all the info needed however they never replied to me, Ive submitted 4 more tickets in the last few days yet no reply.. i am receiving the emails that are telling me that the tickets have been successfully submitted but I keep waiting and nothing's happening, what can i do in a situation like this?

Location Lake ConstancePosts: 575 Amazing

Not sure, but you can tag @KomoriMan , maybe he can bring some light to the situation.

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,469 Staff

@IamTrump said:
this may not belong here but i can't find any better place to post this, I've submitted a ticket one week ago about changing my current email to my new one, the support team replied to me after 5 minutes and told me that i need to provide info to prove that i am the account's owner, I replied with my new email with all the info needed however they never replied to me, Ive submitted 4 more tickets in the last few days yet no reply.. i am receiving the emails that are telling me that the tickets have been successfully submitted but I keep waiting and nothing's happening, what can i do in a situation like this?

Sorry I didn't respond sooner! Can you shoot me a PM with your original ticket number?

Our CS team should have responded to that ticket though.

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Posts: 222 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:

@IamTrump said:
this may not belong here but i can't find any better place to post this, I've submitted a ticket one week ago about changing my current email to my new one, the support team replied to me after 5 minutes and told me that i need to provide info to prove that i am the account's owner, I replied with my new email with all the info needed however they never replied to me, Ive submitted 4 more tickets in the last few days yet no reply.. i am receiving the emails that are telling me that the tickets have been successfully submitted but I keep waiting and nothing's happening, what can i do in a situation like this?

Sorry I didn't respond sooner! Can you shoot me a PM with your original ticket number?

Our CS team should have responded to that ticket though.

That part to change email is a pain. Why not like another games without using the support. Im thinking to change mine again because a lot of spam im getting on that account but... Well you know why.

Location Black ForestPosts: 4,475 Cosmic

@Tillamook said:
That part to change email is a pain. Why not like another games without using the support. Im thinking to change mine again because a lot of spam im getting on that account but... Well you know why.

You get spam to your email because you use it for your account here? How can that happen?

Spider-Woman is lonely -> Porcupine Team-Up, pls

Posts: 222 Amazing

@TrohMaw said:

@Tillamook said:
That part to change email is a pain. Why not like another games without using the support. Im thinking to change mine again because a lot of spam im getting on that account but... Well you know why.

You get spam to your email because you use it for your account here? How can that happen?

nope, im getting spam there, need to change but is not easy like anyother place. Here they almost want your DNA to change a simple email.

Location In Borneo, being wildPosts: 1,684 Fantastic

@Tillamook said:

@TrohMaw said:

@Tillamook said:
That part to change email is a pain. Why not like another games without using the support. Im thinking to change mine again because a lot of spam im getting on that account but... Well you know why.

You get spam to your email because you use it for your account here? How can that happen?

nope, im getting spam there, need to change but is not easy like anyother place. Here they almost want your DNA to change a simple email.

Its so they know its actually your personal account and not one youve acquired, be that by buying it from someone that was playing, hacking, etc

Pro FounderPosts: 232 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:

@IamTrump said:
this may not belong here but i can't find any better place to post this, I've submitted a ticket one week ago about changing my current email to my new one, the support team replied to me after 5 minutes and told me that i need to provide info to prove that i am the account's owner, I replied with my new email with all the info needed however they never replied to me, Ive submitted 4 more tickets in the last few days yet no reply.. i am receiving the emails that are telling me that the tickets have been successfully submitted but I keep waiting and nothing's happening, what can i do in a situation like this?

Sorry I didn't respond sooner! Can you shoot me a PM with your original ticket number?

Our CS team should have responded to that ticket though.

I've been waiting for support for console as well for almost a week now. I just updated with a continued problem from the original ticket :(

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Check = Cosmic Trail Completed; Star = Lvl 80 Legendary

Posts: 20 Mighty
edited July 13

I put in a ticket over a week ago about refunding my Classic Doctor Doom costume since it is now the default, no response yet.

Posts: 3 New Agent

I placed two tickets around July 2nd and a follow up ticket yesterday. I don't even get an acknowledgement that I submitted a ticket. I guess they were happy I gifted 3000 Gs of stuff to someone, but don't care that it was never received.

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,469 Staff

@Batiesta said:

@KomoriMan said:

@IamTrump said:
this may not belong here but i can't find any better place to post this, I've submitted a ticket one week ago about changing my current email to my new one, the support team replied to me after 5 minutes and told me that i need to provide info to prove that i am the account's owner, I replied with my new email with all the info needed however they never replied to me, Ive submitted 4 more tickets in the last few days yet no reply.. i am receiving the emails that are telling me that the tickets have been successfully submitted but I keep waiting and nothing's happening, what can i do in a situation like this?

Sorry I didn't respond sooner! Can you shoot me a PM with your original ticket number?

Our CS team should have responded to that ticket though.

I've been waiting for support for console as well for almost a week now. I just updated with a continued problem from the original ticket :(

Shoot me over the ticket number in a PM! This applies to anyone who hasn't had their ticket responded too.

But double-check that your ticket wasn't responded too.

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Location Quad CitiesPosts: 390 Amazing

@NerdHouse said:
I put in a ticket over a week ago about refunding my Classic Doctor Doom costume since it is now the default, no response yet.

This isn't going to happen. Nor should it. It's part of the EULA. Is it bad luck? for sure! But does that meant hey owe you cash back? No.

Posts: 183 Incredible

to be fair, when i changed email a few months ago, they got back to me sooner than i thought they would..

Pro FounderPosts: 232 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:

@Batiesta said:

@KomoriMan said:

@IamTrump said:
this may not belong here but i can't find any better place to post this, I've submitted a ticket one week ago about changing my current email to my new one, the support team replied to me after 5 minutes and told me that i need to provide info to prove that i am the account's owner, I replied with my new email with all the info needed however they never replied to me, Ive submitted 4 more tickets in the last few days yet no reply.. i am receiving the emails that are telling me that the tickets have been successfully submitted but I keep waiting and nothing's happening, what can i do in a situation like this?

Sorry I didn't respond sooner! Can you shoot me a PM with your original ticket number?

Our CS team should have responded to that ticket though.

I've been waiting for support for console as well for almost a week now. I just updated with a continued problem from the original ticket :(

Shoot me over the ticket number in a PM! This applies to anyone who hasn't had their ticket responded too.

But double-check that your ticket wasn't responded too.

They responded yesterday. Thanks though.

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Check = Cosmic Trail Completed; Star = Lvl 80 Legendary

Posts: 20 Mighty

@BenLee said:

@NerdHouse said:
I put in a ticket over a week ago about refunding my Classic Doctor Doom costume since it is now the default, no response yet.

This isn't going to happen. Nor should it. It's part of the EULA. Is it bad luck? for sure! But does that meant hey owe you cash back? No.

Lol. I only did it because THEY told me to. xD
I'm not worried about it though. I have every hero, teamup, and costume in-game except for one.

Sign In or Register to comment.