Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers will be unavailable on 9/21 at 6 AM PDT for server maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 5 hours.

Calm Yourselves, Spider-Carnage is Enhanced

Location AsgardPosts: 10 Mighty

So I installed the Test Center, and bought Carnage; as well as the Spider-Carnage costume. As it turns out, Spider-Carnage is actually enhanced!

Evidence

• When Spider-Carnage uses his ultimate, he'll say "Maximum Spider-Carnage!" instead of "Maximum Carnage!".
  • Spider-Carnage sometimes refers to himself as "Ben Reilly".
  • Spider-Carnage shoots webbing instead of symbiote.
  • Spider-Carnage's personality is completely different than that of normal Carnage.

So, it's confirmed now that Spider-Carnage is an enhanced costume. Ya'll hyped now?

True BelieverLocation New EnglandPosts: 214 Amazing

Good news! @Asros Does this mean it will be priced at 1450 like most enhanced costumes, or will it be slightly cheaper like Hank Pym or Sam Alexander?

@Asros said:

@Blockenstein said:
Good news! @Asros Does this mean it will be priced at 1450 like most enhanced costumes, or will it be slightly cheaper like Hank Pym or Sam Alexander?

1450 was the word I got from marketing.

That makes sense since it's not a choice between who the 'preferred core hero' is like with the two mentioned.

Riding the Photonic Wave of Captain Marvel!
Supergroup: The Vandals

edited July 13

@Nosewing said:
So I installed the Test Center, and bought Carnage; as well as the Spider-Carnage costume. As it turns out, Spider-Carnage is actually enhanced!

Evidence

• When Spider-Carnage uses his ultimate, he'll say "Maximum Spider-Carnage!" instead of "Maximum Carnage!".
  • Spider-Carnage sometimes refers to himself as "Ben Reilly".
  • Spider-Carnage shoots webbing instead of symbiote.
  • Spider-Carnage's personality is completely different than that of normal Carnage.

So, it's confirmed now that Spider-Carnage is an enhanced costume. Ya'll hyped now?

The pre-order page also already confirmed it yesterday and those that have played with him knew this for the past week. Christopher Daniel Barnes does the Ben Reilly voice work for the costume.

MutatedLocation 616Posts: 4,294 Uncanny

Just wondering, will he cost 900g and his Stash tab cost 400g? or something close to that?

@trogeta said:
Just wondering, will he cost 900g and his Stash tab cost 400g? or something close to that?

He is 400 es so that means 900 Gs and his stash will cost the same as the rest of the hero stashes. His higher pre-order price takes into account his second costume being Enhanced.

MutatedLocation 616Posts: 4,294 Uncanny
edited July 13

@DarknessMuta said:

@trogeta said:

He is 400 es so that means 900 Gs and his stash will cost the same as the rest of the hero stashes. His higher pre-order price takes into account his second costume being Enhanced.

I forget the cost of the hero tabs, I bought several when on sale. I don't like the Spider-Carnage look so just trying to get an idea of what I am going to be spending. no point in getting the bundle.

@Asros any update on the TC issues?

hehe I guess no anime the day this comes out :>

Location ...........Posts: 108 Incredible

ooowe so is this Christopher Daniel Barnes doing Spider-Carnage?!! I love Chris Barnes, my 90s spidey :D I thought it was I wasn't sure cause something he had said reminded me of Superior Spiderman which he does the voice for that as well.