Categories

Attention Heroes! Server downtime planned for tomorrow (7/27) at 6:00 AM PDT to 9:00 AM PDT. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Say Hello To Your Anniversary Pet!

Location Earth! Welcome!Posts: 2,878 Cosmic
edited May 19

@Asros said:
Trying something a little different for this anniversary, too.

You'll be able to get him with cake slices, but we're also putting a (hopefully) fun mission chain to get him.

Might do that with the anniversary team-up too if I can come up with a fun idea for that.

Fight all the Deadpools in an epic series of boss battles for control of Gazillion! (takes place in a duplicate of Kingpin's tower or Hand Tower). Each elevator is defended by a different Deadpool(s)! Hey, it's Deadpool. He can take control of anything. That doesn't necessarily make it a good thing.

Bonus Achievement: [CABLE GUY!] Use Cable to claim dominion over the future of Gazillion!
Bonus Loot: Chimichanga Cart -- Stuff your face with unmatched goodness! +1 all stats for 1hr. 24hr cooldown.

One can never tell enough stories...

Stay tuned for the second half of the series!

Sentinel of LibertyPosts: 1,936 Cosmic

ooh nice!

@Asros said:

You'll be able to get him with cake slices, but we're also putting a (hopefully) fun mission chain to get him.

Might do that with the anniversary team-up too if I can come up with a fun idea for that.

is the team-up a variant of someone on the current roster or someone completely new?

@Asros said:

@SingAlongWithTsing said:

@Asros said:

is the team-up a variant of someone on the current roster or someone completely new?

SomeTHING completely different.

Sweet. It isn't a hero it's more of a object. :o

edited May 19

@iNobleKnight said:

@Asros said:

@Asros said:

Or it is a Thing TU.

@Asros will we be getting more details on the anniversary event next week?

Location MultiversePosts: 37 Mighty

@Asros said:

@Asros said:

SomeTHING like a Man-THING? :# :)

@Asros said:

@vthree said:

@iNobleKnight said:

@Asros said:

@Asros said:

Or it is a Thing TU.

Not a Thing TU.

Not a usual hero team up either.

Possibly some more info next week, we'll see :)

I still think it's cloak and dagger :>

WallcrawlerPosts: 4,758 Cosmic

Awesome pet!

Requesting Sparky next, plz! (don't take this as me being ungrateful for Cosmo, I've wanted him for awhile, haha)

WallcrawlerPosts: 4,758 Cosmic

@Asros said:

@vthree said:

@iNobleKnight said:

@Asros said:

@Asros said:

Or it is a Thing TU.

Not a Thing TU.

Not a usual hero team up either.

Possibly some more info next week, we'll see :)

Helicarrier?

Quinjet/Blackbird?

@Asros said:

@Asros said:

MAN-THING!? MAN-THING! MAN-THING.

Location Lake ConstancePosts: 575 Amazing

@Payneshu said:
Does he know we have gravity here?

I guess nobody told him, so he couldn't know.
So shhh, don't ruin the moment. ^^

Location At a desk in OhioPosts: 2,668 Cosmic

@Asros said:

@Asros said:

I'm calling it, It's going to be a Doop TU. :grin:

@SamuRonX

Photobucket sucks.