Categories

Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

[Starlord] Dash power has no sound.

Pro FounderPosts: 3 New Agent

I don't know if this has been posted yet since i couldn't find it anywhere, but his dash plays no sound when used.

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 187 Staff

I just checked and the dash does indeed have sound. It could be costume-specific, since I just used the default costume to check. Which costume were you using when you found this?

Location 3 fingers of scotch and 3 fingers in my ****Posts: 7,526 Cosmic

Waaa?

This game has sound?

Location UndisclosedPosts: 187 Incredible

@zWolfiez said:
I just checked and the dash does indeed have sound. It could be costume-specific, since I just used the default costume to check. Which costume were you using when you found this?

There are actually times when sounds of powers does not play. Hard to identify specifically which costumes are causing this but I've experienced it a lot... or it could just be lag on my part.

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 187 Staff

It's possible that there is a queue system, and if a lot of sound effects are playing at once, then some get cancelled before they ever play. I'm not sure that there is anything on our end that we can do about it, but I'll let the right people know just in case.

Pro FounderPosts: 3 New Agent

Ok, so i tried verifying steam cache and that checked out then i went ingame and reset my audio settings, low and behold i have sound when dashing now. i guess when the sound effects volume is below a certain point you can no longer hear starlord's dash but can hear everything else fine. :|