Categories

Attention Heroes! Server downtime planned for tomorrow (7/27) at 6:00 AM PDT to 9:00 AM PDT. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
2»

[BUG] Certain Powers behaving differently when using a Controller

@zWolfiez - Rending leap seems to be working great on test, acting exactly like i had hoped.

She-Hulks Opening Statements is acting the same as it was before, so maybe the change for that didn't make it in.

Angela's - Heaven's Fury is another skill that needs to be fixed. It worked fine before her big changes after the BUE but now she will always leap the max dash distance then start her flying around. With a keyboard and mouse the will leap to the target/cursor and fly around.

I know there are others, will try to add to the list as i remember.

@Madrox -Claw's Out would be the skill your thinking of for Black Cat, Land on your Feet is good. When comparing how like skills operate between characters, Twirling Lunge on X-23 works just like Claw's out leaping a distance. Crimson Leap, which you brought up, and Elektra's Blossom of Death are both leap to target. The odd thing is all of the above skills work the exact same, respectively, using either a controller or keyboard and mouse.

For the night crawler and magik (Seven league Step is the problem skill) skills you listed, the problem with these skills is not necessarily the distance, they will both move to target, its when you cast them half the time you don't know where you will end up. The seemingly, at times, just randomly pick a spot. The best example is Bamf Bomb, which was the most frustrating skill in the game. Its like they exhibit different targeting behavior than everything else.

GazillionLocation Behind the CurtainPosts: 210 Staff

It's very possible that some changes failed to make it into game. The last few weeks before console launched, wires got crossed quite often and changes got lost to the abyss. I'll spend some time looking into these and making those changes.

Chances are high that I won't catch all of them, so if any are still performing poorly, just ping me and I'll take care of it. Likely, I'll get to this sometime this week, so just add any more you want me to look at here.

Location Under your bed.Posts: 271 Amazing

@zWolfiez This controller bug made it's way to console.

List of powers that I know of
She-Hulk: Opening Statement
Rogue: Ruble Slam
Magik: Seven League Step
Gambit: Bo Vault (not totally sure about this, but it seems to move too far from target)

Q: How many procs could a proc proc if a proc could proc procs?
A: That is entirely too much RNG!

These -should- be fixed in the next patch. If you are still seeing issue, ping/message me and I'll get on it.

@zWolfiez said:
These -should- be fixed in the next patch. If you are still seeing issue, ping/message me and I'll get on it.

when is next patch? Next week?

I believe so? The patch schedule is dependent on a number of things monitored by people above my paygrade, but I believe it is currently scheduled for the end of next week..at least that is when the pre-patch test center should be up. But don't quote me on that, as that could change.

True BelieverPosts: 866 Amazing

@zWolfiez said:
I believe so? The patch schedule is dependent on a number of things monitored by people above my paygrade, but I believe it is currently scheduled for the end of next week..at least that is when the pre-patch test center should be up. But don't quote me on that, as that could change.

You deserve a raise.

@zWolfiez Found another one, Captain Marvel warbird charge, it completely ignores targeting / target lock as well.

Airstrike type powers also ignore targeting / target lock all together.
Ultron: air support
Star Lord: strafe
Moon Knight: angelwing attack run
Nick Fury: lola on loan

@NoCookies I don't remember looking at any of those myself, so chances are they haven't been fixed. Hopefully I can get to them this week but I've got some other things I that need to be finished up first.

@zWolfiez said:
@NoCookies I don't remember looking at any of those myself, so chances are they haven't been fixed. Hopefully I can get to them this week but I've got some other things I that need to be finished up first.

I didn't think they were, just making you aware the problem was there. You are doing a great job at getting these things looked at.

@zWolfiez found another power that does not move to target, Daredevil - Sliding Strike.

2»