Categories

Team Ups: Glitch or No?

Location The Glory of WakandaPosts: 1,060 Fantastic
edited May 16

Not sure if its a glitch or something but do team ups now share the same mastery levels? I'm asking because the other day I was playing as Rocket Raccoon with Drax team up. I remember Drax was level 52 mastery. I changed heroes to Ghost Rider and Quake team up and her mastery was level 31. When I changed back to Rocket and Drax, Drax's mastery was level 32 (Quake had leveled up to 32). Every time I change heroes, the team up mastery changes to whatever the last team up I used. It doesn't seem right? Anyone else have that happen to them?

Not sure - but MORE THAN LIKELY - the daughter love child of the Thunder God & the Goddess of Weather

You dare confront the Goddess?

(Also, I'm married to Black Panther, so there's that.)
GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff

It might show as the same level when you switch but if you open the panel up again, it should show the proper level.

We'll look into this though! Thanks.

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

True BelieverPosts: 2,928 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:
It might show as the same level when you switch but if you open the panel up again, it should show the proper level.

There is another bug with the synergy too but I already have a thread from @zWolfiez about it.

edited May 16

@Hellcop said:
@KomoriMan To give more detail on this, it specifically happens if you are on the Inventory or Stats tab on the team up. Once you select the powers tab it will show correctly.

Mines doesn't show correctly when I go to the powers tab

Not sure - but MORE THAN LIKELY - the daughter love child of the Thunder God & the Goddess of Weather

Location CybertronPosts: 1,493 Cosmic

@Hellcop said:
@KomoriMan To give more detail on this, it specifically happens if you are on the Inventory or Stats tab on the team up. Once you select the powers tab it will show correctly.

Yeah, I reported that in September 2015, so don't expect to see it addressed anytime soon.

Quarnok Stonefaith of the Seventh Hammer

Zavira's wishlist & the thread

Say Wut? The never-ending saga: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/X/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/XX/21/22/23/24/25 and Done

Location Shooting guns next to gods and legendsPosts: 9,084 Cosmic

@KomoriMan said:

@KetaJ I am glad I am not the only one bugged by this.

You literally have to fiddle around with the menu to see what your teamup's actual level is.

@zWolfiez I am sure @KomoriMan brought it to the team, but thought you could use a nudge.

My #1 Request: Soldier Supreme Hero Variant Just kidding my wallet is now closed for Gazillion. Hello, Crossout!

#WotrickBulgeMaster2015 #DiamondCapes2016 #CauliflowerHeroes2017 #RIPMH2017

R.I.P. TranzAnatomie Long live Payneshu!

@Payneshu said:

@KetaJ I am glad I am not the only one bugged by this.

You literally have to fiddle around with the menu to see what your teamup's actual level is.

@zWolfiez I am sure @KomoriMan brought it to the team, but thought you could use a nudge.

Omg yes!! & sometimes when I try to check out the level it'll say 0. But after clicking it off and checking again it has a number... not sure if it's the correct number though. I honestly don't know what half of my team ups mastery is.

Location UndisclosedPosts: 193 Incredible

This is a very old issue that was never fixed.

Location Wandering in the eerie streets of Stratholme.Posts: 3,766 Cosmic

@zWolfiez said:
Sadly, that looks like a job for our UI team, who is already super busy. And would fall under the category of "Annoying, but not game breaking." Which means that they won't be able to address it right away.

Since we are talking about TUs and visual problems there is a bug that is happening I think since September of the last year.

Before we could select a team up, without change the current team up, just select one, and them when mouse over some TU gear it would be compared to the selected TU gear. Since then, I think, we now can only see the tooltip comparing with your current equipped TU, turning the management of the TUs even more terrible since those damn piece of gear has so many stats.

Would be of great help if this was reverted to what was before.