Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers will be unavailable on 9/21 at 6 AM PDT for server maintenance. Downtime is expected to last up to 5 hours.
13»

Friday Summary - 5/12

Location Earth 41210Posts: 235 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:

To be Continued...

Oh man i hate cliffhangers.

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff

@leopardwing said:

while were on it, a few chars like nick fury and storm who have alternative resources seem to bug out. Like nick fury will have 0 ammo, and unable to rebuild or attack, and storm will have 100 but her storm ability hasn't activated, forcing me to either change chars, or in CDR's case I have to relogin, seems to happen about every 1 in 10 runs.

Would you happen to have video of this issue? I'll poke our team about it though.

@Blev said:

@Fellgor said:
@KomoriMan Fort Stryker Shooting Range does not give the achivement, I've reported in bugs awhile ago and still issue with no response

For this achievement http://marvelheroes.info/achievement/156/ ?

It was working two weeks ago.

Our achievement guy will look into this! Thanks for the heads up.

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

edited May 16

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

while were on it, a few chars like nick fury and storm who have alternative resources seem to bug out. Like nick fury will have 0 ammo, and unable to rebuild or attack, and storm will have 100 but her storm ability hasn't activated, forcing me to either change chars, or in CDR's case I have to relogin, seems to happen about every 1 in 10 runs.

Would you happen to have video of this issue? I'll poke our team about it though.

@Blev said:

@Fellgor said:
@KomoriMan Fort Stryker Shooting Range does not give the achivement, I've reported in bugs awhile ago and still issue with no response

how do you record? I've never really bothered to, I use the non steam version.

@leopardwing said:

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

@Blev said:

@Fellgor said:

Download Open Broadcast Software and it does all the work, unless you're on a Mac where it's possible but takes more poking.

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

@Blev said:

@Fellgor said:

hopefully this will play, but here is the bug I was refering too. If any problems let me know, I know that youtube did some weird things with their private/unlisted stuff so not sure if it will play for others.

Location In the depths of the mindPosts: 181 Incredible

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

@Blev said:

@Fellgor said:

I had trouble with that achievement yesterday too, even with Nightcrawler it seemed I hit the targets in the alotted time but it might not have registered.

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x

New Playable Heroes Wish List for 2017
Crystal, Wiccan, Hellcat, Hulkling, Quake

GazillionLocation Behind a DeskPosts: 1,521 Staff

@leopardwing said:

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

@Blev said:

@Fellgor said:

Some people like using Fraps since it's free. XSplit has a free recording service on their tool as well.

@brawlerman125 said:

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

@Blev said:

@Fellgor said:

I had trouble with that achievement yesterday too, even with Nightcrawler it seemed I hit the targets in the alotted time but it might not have registered.

I was informed by our achievement guy: "The achievement can problematic since the 10secs it states starts timing when the region is loaded (not necessarily when the player can see region right away) The end result is there's usually a half second to a second discrepancy."

The achievement should be working though.

We also updated the Hero Icons under the Hero Forum section. Avatars are next!

Community Manager
Twitter: Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback for MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

@Blev said:

@Fellgor said:

Some people like using Fraps since it's free. XSplit has a free recording service on their tool as well.

@brawlerman125 said:

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

@Blev said:

@Fellgor said:

I was informed by our achievement guy: "The achievement can problematic since the 10secs it states starts timing when the region is loaded (not necessarily when the player can see region right away) The end result is there's usually a half second to a second discrepancy."

thanks I figured it out, I used shadowplay, it's in my post a couple above yours :> hope that helps, though I can't see what caused it beyond changing zones.

True BelieverPosts: 759 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:

Nice upgrade to icons! Ay, that Hulk tho.... :#

Location That's how I survived. Time and time again. I survived because I willed it to be.Posts: 286 Amazing

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

@Blev said:

@Fellgor said:

@brawlerman125 said:

@KomoriMan said:

@leopardwing said:

@Blev said:

@Fellgor said:

Yess thank you!

ALL THE DEADPOOLSLocation Sinking ship called Florida.Posts: 858 Amazing

And then it was time to move on to the next Friday thread.

Location TexasPosts: 426 Amazing

So do we get an updated update of stuff we already know again? For this Friday I mean.

My super fantastic custom sigareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaareaarea

Hero Roster 2.x

Wish List: Anything You don't see here! Your gift will be appreciated and acknowledged here on the forums.

13»