Categories

The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online with game update 2.11, and the Anniversary event continues!

Marvel Heroes Omega Console Q&A. [Updated!]

@Asros said:

@Theonerayman said:
TONS of information from the Devs on Mercs' stream. I hope someone is taking notes because it's 10x more than we have here (mainly because they are directly answering detailed questions) and it's amazing of them to do so. Thank you @Asros for being there and answering stuff!

You bet!

@Asros said:

@Theonerayman said:
TONS of information from the Devs on Mercs' stream. I hope someone is taking notes because it's 10x more than we have here (mainly because they are directly answering detailed questions) and it's amazing of them to do so. Thank you @Asros for being there and answering stuff!

You bet!

Thank you so much, guys!

Didn't even think about Gazillion hopping into my stream. Thanks for all your time and thanks for all the answers you provided.

And thanks for a great game. Money well worth invested!

GuardianLocation My CouchPosts: 607 Amazing

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Asros said:

@Theonerayman said:

You bet!

@Asros said:

@Theonerayman said:

You bet!

Thank you so much, guys!

Didn't even think about Gazillion hopping into my stream. Thanks for all your time and thanks for all the answers you provided.

Enjoyed your stream and joined your community.

edited April 21

@Chachy said:

@MercwithMouth82 said:

@Asros said:

@Theonerayman said:

You bet!

@Asros said:

@Theonerayman said:

You bet!

Thank you so much, guys!

Enjoyed your stream and joined your community.

Nice! Thank you! Looking forward to some co-op during the weekend!

For people who are still looking for a PS4 community:

Name: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op & PvP (need to change the name as there is no PvP planned on consoles, as confirmed in the stream)

My PSN ID: MerwithMouth82, same as here.

Green GoliathLocation Youngstown, OHPosts: 116 Incredible

Yeah I'll def join the community.. be playing this game for a long time to come!!

@taliss said:

@JamesBarnes said:
After looking at what's included/excluded at the current console port versus the PC, I'm not feeling any envy at this point.

38 versus 62 heroes
Modes available on release are Story, Midtown, Danger Room, Terminals
Terminals and DR maps are basically just derivatives off the same maps in Story, so basically it's just Story and Midtown as any real content.

No free prestige costumes
No Chapter 10
No Chat
No Supergroups
No Pets
No Team-ups
No X-Def
No Holo-sim
No Raids
No PvP
No Hightown
No Industry City Patrol
No One Shots
No Fantastic Four, probably ever

Not to say the PC versions of the omitted features are anything to rave about, but at least they have the option. The only thing console port has over PC at this point is the closet, but the benefits of blending the free costumes on PC totally outweigh the lack of a costume closet.

And with ALLLLLLLLL that stuff the console community is going to miss out on at least for 6 months to a year and pc community is bitchin smmfh

This guy gets it

edited April 21

@MasterlordTitan said:

@taliss said:

@JamesBarnes said:
After looking at what's included/excluded at the current console port versus the PC, I'm not feeling any envy at this point.

38 versus 62 heroes
Terminals and DR maps are basically just derivatives off the same maps in Story, so basically it's just Story and Midtown as any real content.

No Chapter 10
No Chat
No Supergroups
No Pets
No Team-ups
No X-Def
No Holo-sim
No Raids
No PvP
No Hightown
No Industry City Patrol
No One Shots

Not to say the PC versions of the omitted features are anything to rave about, but at least they have the option. The only thing console port has over PC at this point is the closet, but the benefits of blending the free costumes on PC totally outweigh the lack of a costume closet.

And with ALLLLLLLLL that stuff the console community is going to miss out on at least for 6 months to a year and pc community is bitchin smmfh

This guy gets it

As we heard on that random stream chat tonight from a bunch of devs, the console version is getting PLENTY of massive improvements.

Most of that stuff listed above is all broken or needing significant revamps anyway. WHat isnt broken, the console will get eventually, much of it probably before it gets out of beta.

So just for clarification so I'm 100% on this. To get Iron Fist I need to buy all 5 founder's packs correct?

Sentinel of LibertyPosts: 1,856 Cosmic

@taliss said:

@JamesBarnes said:

38 versus 62 heroes

No Chapter 10
No Chat
No Supergroups
No Pets
No Team-ups
No X-Def
No Holo-sim
No Raids
No PvP
No Hightown
No Industry City Patrol
No One Shots

This is all already 2 years old for PC players, they have a right to feel annoyed when it's going to be 2 years now + 6 months or whatever for anything new. Consoles are just getting a very stripped down version of the game.

ShellheadPosts: 177 Incredible

@Esper417 said:
So just for clarification so I'm 100% on this. To get Iron Fist I need to buy all 5 founder's packs correct?

for NOW yes.

THey have 100% confirmed that Symbiote Spider-man will be available later on so it's safe to think that Iron Fist will be the same (but we can't say for 100% certain since no one asked about IF specifically)

Location Katowice, PLPosts: 335 Amazing

This is me after finding out that I'm out of beta

@KomoriMan help panda become happy again

Location MSPosts: 502 Amazing
edited April 21

@KomoriMan said:
There isn't currently any support with PS4 Pro. Not sure which F2P games have Pro support.

Are you telling me this PS4 Pro I just bought wont be able to play the closed beta? what about when it goes live? Why can't the PS4 Pro support it??!

@Psybotsu said:

@KomoriMan said:
There isn't currently any support with PS4 Pro. Not sure which F2P games have Pro support.

Are you telling me this PS4 Pro I just bought wont be able to play the closed beta? what about when it goes live? Why can't the PS4 Pro support it??!

You can totally play the game with the pro. It just won't do much more than the Ps4 UNLESS the boost mode that's in the options helps. But it will still play!

Location MSPosts: 502 Amazing

@Theonerayman said:

@Psybotsu said:

@KomoriMan said:

You can totally play the game with the pro. It just won't do much more than the Ps4 UNLESS the boost mode that's in the options helps. But it will still play!

Man I was about to slip into despair! lolol thank you. now I can go to bed.

Hi is the closed beta likely to be available in Australia and New Zealand next week?

Thanks

@AgentVapor said:

@Psybotsu said:

To be clear, you can use your PS4 Pro to play the beta. There just is not any enhanced Pro support available at this time, so it will operate like a normal PS4 in terms of performance. You can however use the Boost Mode option in the latest PS4 Pro firmware to increase the performance of any game that does not have native Pro support (Settings -> System -> check "Boost Mode").

Thank you for making that official! :-)

True BelieverPosts: 702 Amazing

@AgentVapor said:

@Psybotsu said:

To be clear, you can use your PS4 Pro to play the beta. There just is not any enhanced Pro support available at this time, so it will operate like a normal PS4 in terms of performance. You can however use the Boost Mode option in the latest PS4 Pro firmware to increase the performance of any game that does not have native Pro support (Settings -> System -> check "Boost Mode").

4K support confirmed? :o

Can you tell me which language the beta is in, thanks.

True BelieverLocation Half way between the gutter and the stars.Posts: 607 Amazing

Not seeing any founders packs for the America's yet... Am I missing something? Neither the PS store on console or their website has them. Links to European ones though.

@Extes said:
Not seeing any founders packs for the America's yet... Am I missing something? Neither the PS store on console or their website has them. Links to European ones though.

they said it should be up around 8am pst