Categories

2»

Import partial save data From PC to Console

AceLocation The TARDISPosts: 1,276 Fantastic

I really do wish there was some sort of 'transfer' feature. I am fine without levels, items, gear etc. but it would be cool if our characters & costumes could be transferred over. Given the choice I would rather play on the PS4, but there is no way I could buying/unlocking all those characters and costumes again.

Askani'sonLocation Concrete JunglePosts: 775 Amazing

Have a cup of tea and relax.

pzg
pzg
Location MidgardPosts: 1,081 Fantastic

@PumpkinSpice said:
It's not going to happen. You have a better chance of Asros coming to your house to give you a lap dance.

he is here right now...

As long as we can get some basic data transfer when they'll shut down the PC version (in a distant future), I don't mind.

Sad because I talked about the game to a few console friends who don't want to play on a PC (and who'll move on to another game since I'm not planning to spend money for everything I've already unlocked here).

But at least, if the PC version shuts down one day, I hope we'll be able to have some basic console transfer.

For now I'm still satisfied with the PC version (almost exclusively because of the amazing character artists), and the console version is just something existing in a distant parallel universe.

P.S.: By the way, by releasing the console version around GotG 2, it's just sad that you didn't decide to create more playable Guardians, like other freemium games did. You guys missed a serious opportunity here.

@Winterthur said:

@Asros said:

@PumpkinSpice said:
It's not going to happen. You have a better chance of Asros coming to your house to give you a lap dance.

I mean, I'm an open-minded guy...

METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL

you heard it here first folks, the developers are activly trying to kill us by crushing us with their 800 foot tall bodies some lap dance!!!

True BelieverLocation Vancouver, BCPosts: 2,417 Fantastic

@ConsoleRulz said:
Look on the bright side, it will be a better and bigger game and community on console!

That isn't a bright side. I'm not paying for virtually the same content twice.

My super fantastic custom sig

Location If you think Becky was a whora and deserved it, I won't hold it against you.Posts: 8,159 Cosmic

@Winterthur said:

@Asros said:

@PumpkinSpice said:

METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL

The low rent Fortress Maximus.

I think I had that toy was the lile a giant rocket in the middle?

check the tweets for insight https://twitter.com/FatZackMorris

Location Your CoffeePosts: 500 Amazing

@Asros said:

@PumpkinSpice said:

This is why Asros remains my favorite dev.

GazillionPosts: 271 Staff

@wotrick said:

@Winterthur said:

@Asros said:

@PumpkinSpice said:

METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL

We both know half of the parts on Maximus never worked, and you lost them before you even finished opening the box!

Winterthur is coming

AssembledLocation Somewhere beyond the sea...(8)Posts: 167 Incredible

i think it would be good to have like an initial transfer at the start of the PS4 game. then stop it. and all others start... i mean its easier to get a controler for the pc but some have their likes

I think an other concern could be selling accounts. People could play on PC or console and sell the other account.

Location If you think Becky was a whora and deserved it, I won't hold it against you.Posts: 8,159 Cosmic

@Winterthur said:

@wotrick said:

@Winterthur said:

@Asros said:

@PumpkinSpice said:

METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL

We both know half of the parts on Maximus never worked, and you lost them before you even finished opening the box!

Very true

check the tweets for insight https://twitter.com/FatZackMorris

@Winterthur said:

@wotrick said:

@Winterthur said:

@Asros said:

@PumpkinSpice said:

METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL

hehe my metroplex broke at the hip joint :>

I don't even need currency or xp... I just want the hundreds of dollars I've spent on heroes and costumes to carry over >.>

That's the only thing keeping me on the fence...

edited April 21

Yes I will gladly pay a few dollars (money for you @Asros ) if they allow us to transfer the paid content (costumes, stash...), Infinity Experience, Heroes unlocked with their levels.
I don't care about items and understand that itemization is not the same in PC and console version.So I am not asking to transfer these, just the easy (mostly numerical values) but important stuff for players.
What I am asking should be pretty easy, fast to develop and give Gazillion more money.

I think I am not the only players who could pay for this.So can we have an answer about this ?
Is it technically impossible/too hard/too costly ?

"I've never really had a problem with being different" Billy Kaplan

Location LimboPosts: 115 Incredible

I really want to hear the answer from the devs too about transfers, many games had that opportunity like (ESO, Smite for example)

Location Wandering the left hand pathPosts: 4,839 Cosmic

@CyberGod said:
I really want to hear the answer from the devs too about transfers, many games had that opportunity like (ESO, Smite for example)

Those games released at a 1:1 content ratio. MHO is like a re-release of MH from 2013 but better, with half the content and heroes that MH2016 has. A transfer would be a mess. Companies already run into troubles at times when the ports are mirrored, here it is like two seperate games.

2»