Categories

The Marvel Heroes Omega PC servers are now back online! A 50% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) tomorrow (8/11) to help make up for the unexpected downtime. Thank you for your patience.

Marvel Heroes Omega Console Q&A. [Updated!]

Click on the youtube logo to go to the youtube page

A lot of info on that stream yeah, but no word about Founders Pack on PSN BR for Closed Beta.

I can make a PSN US account, but cant afford 2 Spideys pack. Oh Boy. Waiting is painfull.

@DeadpoolTheFirstAvenger said:

@BountyHunter1984 said:

@Theonerayman said:

@Airoc said:
Asros said the symbiote costume will be available for sale separately on console in the future.
Possibly the same for Iron Fist, though I dont recall if he said that specifically.

I was the one who asked about Symbiote I didn't ask about Iron Fist. But he 100% said it would be buyable later on. I made sure to word the question specifically to get the most clear and concise answer possible.

Thank you for the response I'm glad to know my favorite spider man outfit will be made available at a later time sold separately.

Hopefully iron fist will be the same way though I don't know much about the hero that it wouldn't bother me much still would love to have him as part of the roster in the future thanks again

Iron Fist is a time exclusive the same way the symbiote suit is.

Sweet great to know it's timed exclusive so any idea on how long the time exclusive stuff typically last? If it's 6 months down the line b4 we get it that's fine

Just wanted to be sure I'd get a chance to get it once the timed exclusivetity expired as ik it didn't return on pc & am hoping this won't be the case on console..

So reading it again I'm sure what they ment is buying all founder packs gets you the skin & iron fist right away

If you don't buy all packs you will have to wait until the time exclusivity expires before they would sell it to us

& it would only be sold to founders who bought founders pack but not non founders right?

Anyway I hope that's what they mentioned regarding timed exclusive is ill get a chance to buy it later thanks again guys until next time good night

GazillionPosts: 4,598 Staff

@BountyHunter1984 said:

@BountyHunter1984 said:

@Theonerayman said:

@Airoc said:
Asros said the symbiote costume will be available for sale separately on console in the future.
Possibly the same for Iron Fist, though I dont recall if he said that specifically.

I was the one who asked about Symbiote I didn't ask about Iron Fist. But he 100% said it would be buyable later on. I made sure to word the question specifically to get the most clear and concise answer possible.

Thank you for the response I'm glad to know my favorite spider man outfit will be made available at a later time sold separately.

Hopefully iron fist will be the same way though I don't know much about the hero that it wouldn't bother me much still would love to have him as part of the roster in the future thanks again

Sweet great to know it's timed exclusive so any idea on how long the time exclusive stuff typically last? If it's 6 months down the line b4 we get it that's fine

Just wanted to be sure I'd get a chance to get it once the timed exclusivetity expired as ik it didn't return on pc & am hoping this won't be the case on console..

So reading it again I'm sure what they ment is buying all founder packs gets you the skin & iron fist right away

If you don't buy all packs you will have to wait until the time exclusivity expires before they would sell it to us

& it would only be sold to founders who bought founders pack but not non founders right?

Anyway I hope that's what they mentioned regarding timed exclusive is ill get a chance to buy it later thanks again guys until next time good night

Outlined in the OP:

Iron Fist and the Spider-Man Symbiote Enhanced are time-exclusives. You can acquire them by getting all the Founder's Packs available on the PSN.

Brian Waggoner - Game/Systems Designer

Twitter - Asros

edited April 21

@BountyHunter1984 said:

No it will be sold to anyone after the timed exclusivity runs out.

@Asros said:

@BountyHunter1984 said:

@BountyHunter1984 said:

@Theonerayman said:

@Airoc said:

Outlined in the OP:

Iron Fist and the Spider-Man Symbiote Enhanced are time-exclusives. You can acquire them by getting all the Founder's Packs available on the PSN.

I saw that part in original post but as I said I'm on a fixed income & cannot afford to buy all these packs

That's why I was asking if they would be available down the road because I want the spider man suit but can't buy all the packs

That said I'd assume time exclusive would mean they would be sold separately after the time exclusivetvity runs out which I hope is the case

So how long will the time exclusive be before I could buy the pack with the spider skin & iron fit down the line??

Super-SoldierPosts: 1,242 Fantastic

@BountyHunter1984 said:

@Asros said:

@BountyHunter1984 said:

@BountyHunter1984 said:

@Theonerayman said:

@Airoc said:

Outlined in the OP:

I saw that part in original post but as I said I'm on a fixed income & cannot afford to buy all these packs

That's why I was asking if they would be available down the road because I want the spider man suit but can't buy all the packs

That said I'd assume time exclusive would mean they would be sold separately after the time exclusivetvity runs out which I hope is the case

So how long will the time exclusive be before I could buy the pack with the spider skin & iron fit down the line??

Probably something he can't answer but best guess is 6 months.

edited April 21

@Airoc said:

@BountyHunter1984 said:

No it will be sold to anyone after the timed exclusivity runs out.

Oh okay good thank you was trying to make sure because the wording they had was very confusing & made it seem the only way I'd ever get em is to buy all packs which sadly I can't do

So I'm happy to know I'll be able to get it in the future thanks again for all the answers have a great night

ShellheadPosts: 177 Incredible

@BountyHunter1984 said:

@Asros said:

@BountyHunter1984 said:

@BountyHunter1984 said:

@Theonerayman said:

@Airoc said:

Outlined in the OP:

My guess is they don't know how long yet. I would GUESS 6 months on IF and Sym

Im sure they know how long but probably aren't allowed to say.

@Airoc said:
Im sure they know how long but probably aren't allowed to say.

This is true. My response was quick. I meant I bet SOMEONE knows but Asros very well may not and as you said probably couldn't say if he did. But clearly from seeing the devs talk they all worked in different sections and were able to answer different kinds of questions.

AssembledLocation New EnglandPosts: 525 Amazing

@Airoc said:
If anyone is interested, more info from the devs in that stream chat above than we have seen in literally months here on the forums. Though mostly about the console versions.

Every @Asros comment makes my PC blood boil. "We fixed everything that is broken on the PC" MWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!~!!

Green GoliathLocation Youngstown, OHPosts: 116 Incredible

Does anyone know what time the beta is coming on ps4 tomorrow or even tonight for that matter? is it going to be 12:00 am or is it later on during the day Friday?

8am pst is the word from sony according to the devs

Green GoliathLocation Youngstown, OHPosts: 116 Incredible

Ok Thanks for the quick response!

@Enforcer said:
Ok Thanks for the quick response!

No problem. I'm trying to keep an eye on the forums to answer anything that we learned from the stream. I'm editing my weekly podcast right now so I might be a bit slow but I'm keeping an eye on it.

edited April 21

Sony told them 8 am PDT but he said the EU version was released much earlier than they were told so it might be earlier in NA.

@Airoc said:
Sony told them 8 am PDT but he said the EU version was released much earlier than they were told so it might be earlier in NA.

Yeah it was 6ish hours early so who knows for sure. I'm trying to keep an eye out for it

edited April 21

@mikwaldo said:

@Airoc said:
If anyone is interested, more info from the devs in that stream chat above than we have seen in literally months here on the forums. Though mostly about the console versions.

Every @Asros comment makes my PC blood boil. "We fixed everything that is broken on the PC" MWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!~!!

yea that was disheartening, but obviously they are going to fix things for a new version.
All we can hope is that we might see some of those improvements, some day.

The new damage type, itemization and build system sounded interesting, unfortunately we will probably never see that. I can only wonder why they didnt make THAT part of the BUE. Why do it twice?

@JamesBarnes said:
After looking at what's included/excluded at the current console port versus the PC, I'm not feeling any envy at this point.

38 versus 62 heroes
Modes available on release are Story, Midtown, Danger Room, Terminals
Terminals and DR maps are basically just derivatives off the same maps in Story, so basically it's just Story and Midtown as any real content.

No free prestige costumes
No Chapter 10
No Chat
No Supergroups
No Pets
No Team-ups
No X-Def
No Holo-sim
No Raids
No PvP
No Hightown
No Industry City Patrol
No One Shots
No Fantastic Four, probably ever

Not to say the PC versions of the omitted features are anything to rave about, but at least they have the option. The only thing console port has over PC at this point is the closet, but the benefits of blending the free costumes on PC totally outweigh the lack of a costume closet.

And with ALLLLLLLLL that stuff the console community is going to miss out on at least for 6 months to a year and pc community is bitchin smmfh