Categories

Say Wut?

WebheadLocation Over there.Posts: 1,248 Fantastic
edited April 21

@skywardgorilla said:

@MindTricked said:

@skywardgorilla said:
Etu Zembe? Excited for the return of the Blacklist tonight!

Definitely not a surprise it went down like this.

I was pretty surprised to be honest. Part of me is hoping that this is some two sided plot where Dembe is actually working with Red, that it is all a conspiracy. But that part of me is probably deluded lol. I liked Dembe, but if he is truly betraying Red, he is as good as dead in the show.

Nah - Red went too far when he shot Kate. Dembe can't have that, despite his love for Red, 'cause he loved her as well, and is just generally tired of Red's b.s. It'll be interesting to see who survives this.

Edit: Well, hell's bells, totally misjudged that one.

Location Delivering pizza and stuffPosts: 972 Amazing

@Payneshu said:

@thefinalend said:

@Winterthur said:

@DrDuval said:

@Winterthur said:
I should have named myself Metroplex.

Winterthur is coming just never took off, but I totally could have entered all threads like

METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL

It would have worked!

Metroplex VS The Punisher. The comic I never realized I always wanted.

Imagine punisher and Metroplex team up and punisher takes control of ALL of Metroplex's various weapons

In progress as it got deleted

Check out my hero suggestion for skaar while i try to fix somethings up.

Also check out @Madrigale 's hero suggestion for Carnage while you r at it!

Need an SG or love pizza? Join the pizza corps now!

Wish list and Thank you list on my wall.

Location BFE, TexasPosts: 2,194 Cosmic

@KingOfTheRaccoons said:
All of you are summoning people wrong, the real way to summon anybody is with cute raccoon gifs

That's the way to summon evil raccoons....like me

Location BFE, TexasPosts: 2,194 Cosmic
edited April 21

Oh, and

You Can Relax It Is Not The End Of The World

RNG is back to normal...after working to get Cap blue and earn 1200 bundles...

I end up with a kevlar plated helm, in which the only thing less useless is a cargill's, that doesn't even have a cosmic stat....

See, I think they just like laughing at me...

Location the softest computer chair i havePosts: 273 Amazing

@anotherdoombot said:
IM LIKE 5 pages behind, happy bday to everyone <--- I can miss anyone by saying that. mines a day after hitler's

Happy Birthday today.
I'm on and off online today.... so... uh, happy day and stuff.

Location Negative ZonePosts: 3,254 Cosmic

@MindTricked said:

@skywardgorilla said:

@MindTricked said:

@skywardgorilla said:
Etu Zembe? Excited for the return of the Blacklist tonight!

Definitely not a surprise it went down like this.

I was pretty surprised to be honest. Part of me is hoping that this is some two sided plot where Dembe is actually working with Red, that it is all a conspiracy. But that part of me is probably deluded lol. I liked Dembe, but if he is truly betraying Red, he is as good as dead in the show.

Nah - Red went too far when he shot Kate. Dembe can't have that, despite his love for Red, 'cause he loved her as well, and is just generally tired of Red's b.s. It'll be interesting to see who survives this.

Edit: Well, hell's bells, totally misjudged that one.

That is interesting to hear! One thing led to another and I was not able watch it last night. I'll have to try again later on.

"Some things, it seems, are too big for the human mind to retain for very long. But I remember the moments. I remember the important things. And that's all that matters. The moments."-Reed Richards
"It's Clobberin Time! Long Live The Fantastic Four!

The Legacy of the Fantastic Four! Post your favorite issues, artwork, quotes, etc.
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/267274/the-legacy-of-the-fantastic-four/p10

Favorite Teamup Comics
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/291534/favorite-teamup-issues#latest

This discussion has been closed.