Categories

Attention Heroes! We will be having a server downtime tomorrow (6/28) at 2:00PM PDT. Servers are expected to be down for 3 hours for a game update. Thank you for your understanding.
The Marvel Heroes 2016 servers are now back online with game update 2.11, and the Anniversary event continues!

Marvel Heroes Omega Console Q&A. [Updated!]

Super-SoldierPosts: 1,242 Fantastic

I will be spending money as well.

Fearless LeaderLocation missouriPosts: 36 Mighty

I am going to by the spiderman pack

Streaming beta right now:

Location Probably at workPosts: 137 Incredible
edited April 21

It's not out in my store and its 3:45 AM :'( :'(
which mean probably won't anytime soon

edited April 21

@KomoriMan them prices are crazy! I remember getting the Ult pack for around £110 that's with enough Gs to buy every hero post release.

Yet its only for 16 not even half the roster for $200ish? All the console peasant jokes aside that's not great value....

GuardianLocation My CouchPosts: 607 Amazing

217 for 18 characters if you include Iron Fist that you get for getting all of the packs.

GuardianPosts: 7 New Agent

If you get all packs you also receive $60 in G's, so you can buy more heroes.

Like it needs to be repeated 1000 times. You can get all heroes free in game over time.

If you are a give it to me now person, then by all means spend $217 or more to get everything you want.

Man, I'm already bummed I can't play yet as an Australian. Hopefully the process to making it available is short, I really want to check it out. :s

What's the file size on the game?

@Cryosiss said:
If you get all packs you also receive $60 in G's, so you can buy more heroes.

Like it needs to be repeated 1000 times. You can get all heroes free in game over time.

If you are a give it to me now person, then by all means spend $217 or more to get everything you want.

With the Nerf of the spliter shards how long for your time? As bad as For Honor? Could unlock everything it takes 2 and a half years :P

I spent a fair bit on PC, and can see myself spending a fair bit on here too... but the Deadpool Pack is my first purchase for sure.

Location USAPosts: 4,245 Cosmic

@Asros said:
Just updated the original post with the following information:

War Machine is a PS+ Exclusive. If you are a PS+ member, you can head to the PSN store and purchase his pack for $16.99. This pack also includes Closed Beta access, War Machine playable, Civil War Costume, 1 XP Boost and 5$ worth of G's.

Apologies for the mistake.

Hmm, I wonder why the PS+ bonus is War Machine? Can't be anything to do with Asros having a PS4, can it?

edited April 21

If anyone is interested, more info from the devs in that stream chat above than we have seen in literally months here on the forums. Though mostly about the console versions.

Location Under your bed.Posts: 249 Amazing

@Asros said:

@LargeHawaiian said:

@Asros said:
Just updated the original post with the following information:

War Machine is a PS+ Exclusive. If you are a PS+ member, you can head to the PSN store and purchase his pack for $16.99. This pack also includes Closed Beta access, War Machine playable, Civil War Costume, 1 XP Boost and 5$ worth of G's.

Apologies for the mistake.

Hmm, I wonder why the PS+ bonus is War Machine? Can't be anything to do with Asros having a PS4, can it?

Ha, wasn't my decision. Marketing made those calls!

So should I get the Deadpool pack or War Machine? Or do I even need to ask...

Deadpool... then Guardians B)

ShellheadPosts: 177 Incredible

TONS of information from the Devs on Mercs' stream. I hope someone is taking notes because it's 10x more than we have here (mainly because they are directly answering detailed questions) and it's amazing of them to do so. Thank you @Asros for being there and answering stuff!

GazillionPosts: 4,474 Staff

@Theonerayman said:
TONS of information from the Devs on Mercs' stream. I hope someone is taking notes because it's 10x more than we have here (mainly because they are directly answering detailed questions) and it's amazing of them to do so. Thank you @Asros for being there and answering stuff!

You bet!

@KomoriMan said:
Here are the details about the Founder's pack and the exclusives we have currently...

Founder's Packs for the PS4

Avenger's Founder's Pack - $59.99

• Captain American, Black Widow, Hulk, Hawkeye, Iron Man, and Thor.
  • Default + Bonus Costumes
  • 10 Combo Boosts
  • $20 worth of G's

X-Men's Founder's Pack - $59.99

• Wolverine, Jean Grey, Storm, Beast, Iceman, and Psylocke.
  • 10 Combo Boosts
  • $20 worth of G's

Guardian's Founder's Pack - $39.99

• Star-Lord
  • Rocket Raccoon
  • 5 Combo Boosts
  • $10 worth of G's

Spider-Man Founder's Pack - $19.99

• Spider-Man
  • Default + Civil War Costume
  • 1 XP Boost
  • $5 worth of G's

Deadpool Founder's Pack - $19.99

• Deadpool
  • Default + Zen Costume
  • 1 XP Boost
  • $5 worth of G's

Exclusives

• Iron Fist and the Spider-Man Symbiote Enhanced are time-exclusives. You can acquire them by getting all the Founder's Packs available on the PSN.
  • DareDevil will be a PSN Exclusive meaning that once we are in Open Beta, you can head to the PSN store and grab him for free. He won't be available in Closed Beta.
  • War Machine is a PS+ Exclusive. If you are a PS+ member, you can head to the PSN store and grab him for free.

I'll add the costume details by end of day hopefully.

So war machine is free for ps+ members along with DareDevil? Can you please confirm this

edited April 21

@taliss said:

@KomoriMan said:
Here are the details about the Founder's pack and the exclusives we have currently...

Founder's Packs for the PS4

Avenger's Founder's Pack - $59.99

• Captain American, Black Widow, Hulk, Hawkeye, Iron Man, and Thor.
  • 10 Combo Boosts
  • $20 worth of G's

X-Men's Founder's Pack - $59.99

• Wolverine, Jean Grey, Storm, Beast, Iceman, and Psylocke.
  • 10 Combo Boosts
  • $20 worth of G's

Guardian's Founder's Pack - $39.99

• Star-Lord
  • Rocket Raccoon
  • 5 Combo Boosts
  • $10 worth of G's

Spider-Man Founder's Pack - $19.99

• Spider-Man
  • Default + Civil War Costume
  • 1 XP Boost
  • $5 worth of G's

Deadpool Founder's Pack - $19.99

• Deadpool
  • Default + Zen Costume
  • 1 XP Boost
  • $5 worth of G's

Exclusives

• Iron Fist and the Spider-Man Symbiote Enhanced are time-exclusives. You can acquire them by getting all the Founder's Packs available on the PSN.
  • DareDevil will be a PSN Exclusive meaning that once we are in Open Beta, you can head to the PSN store and grab him for free. He won't be available in Closed Beta.
  • War Machine is a PS+ Exclusive. If you are a PS+ member, you can head to the PSN store and grab him for free.

I'll add the costume details by end of day hopefully.

So war machine is free for ps+ members along with DareDevil? Can you please confirm this

They made a mistake. War Machine is paid exclusive (PS+ members can buy it). They have revised the OP.

DD is PSN free exclusive.